Story with drawings teaser

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story with drawings teaser

Postby Vorpal » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:34 am

I am on the way of creating my first piece which will be a story/drawing crossover. I have drawn the main character and now I am finishing my second drawing but I don't like posting incomplete things that much, so I decided to crop the character from the second drawing and post it here.

Drawing is done with pencil only, I am not good with colors neither I know how to use any drawing software though I am planning on learning one or more of them.

Story with drawings teaser.png

* I see that scanning does take away from the quality at 300 dpi
Vorpal
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story with drawings teaser

Postby VoidInVoid » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:46 am

That's really good pencil-work. You should definitely set up a gallery.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorpal » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:33 pm

Thank you for your comment :)

I am still working on how to make the protagonist of an image more visible than the scenery, think I figured out a few tricks.

Some info about the upcoming work: It is a pet shop vore story but there may be a few surprises there (everything is on work right now and many things may be reconsidered). As I have already said, it is a mixture of drawings and text.

What NOT to expect: Gore, chewing, blood, bone crushing and anything too violent. Any non-oral vore, everything eaten will go through the mouth. Overbloated bellies, hyper-scat, fattening. And I never make certain types of animals eaten in any way but I won't say more on that :wink:

What to expect: Well, I will leave the rest in your imagination for the time being :-D
Vorpal
Been posting for a bit

Postby muslone » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Intrigued with the story premise and looking forward to giving it a read.
muslone
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!