Fromage Girl size comparison

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Fromage Girl size comparison

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:00 pm

I have managed to scale up the girl in PhotoShop, without losing quality. I still have to figure out how to scale her down, but, I do have a workaround to my scale down problem in the meantime. In the screenshots that I will work with, I will simply scale up whatever I want to scale up, while leaving the girl's size to be really small in comparison to her predators. That way, I can produce some exciting screenshots for the Vore Community.
Attachments
Girl Scaled Before and After.png
Girl Scaled Before and After.png (3.12 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Fromage Girl size comparison

Postby Wolfsbone » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:04 pm

Hello! If you have photoshop then I would assume you may have access to the Creative Cloud! I'm not sponsored or anything, just a fellow photo editor and graphics maker. I would recommend checking out Adobe Illustrator. If you go on YouTube and follow some tutorials, you can learn how to make Vector Graphics, which can be re-scaled smaller or larger infinitely! It's all line based instead of pixel based. It can take a hot minute to learn but I figured I would mention it since it might help you with your projects. Hope this helps, your character looks pretty cute btw! Good luck! ^^;
Wolfsbone
New to the forum

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:55 pm

I followed some YouTube Tutorials, and, although time-consuming, this method really seems to do the job. I mean, check it out for yourself.

Fromage Shrinker Girls Witch casting spell.png
Our favorite witch casts a spell to help the girls.

I added the star to demonstrate the witch was targeting the other girls.

Fromage Shrinker Girls spell cast.png
What shall happen?

I added some effects.

Fromage Shrinker Girls accidentally shrunk.png
Whoops! Back to Witch School!

Oh, no! Is the spell reversible? (I think that's up to you to determine.).
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:41 pm

An explanation as to why each character is in the same pose:

Behind the scenes
I just wanted to keep it simple. However, I'll make future images more realistic.

In-Universe
The spell is instant. Like, think of how fast you see a letter pop up when you type into Notepad, for example. One second, the witch is casting her spell, and the next literal moment, the other three girls are shrunk.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:47 pm

I've created some Anime Girls for people to use in their Vore Games!
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:26 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:I've created some Anime Girls for people to use in their Vore Games!

Is this gallery hidden?
Also, I'm rather impressed by your work with Fromage, the designs are cute and should appear in other games.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!