A first timer - unbirth Story, F&F, implied M&F

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A first timer - unbirth Story, F&F, implied M&F

Postby Authorofchange » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:23 am

“Tell me how this works again?” Helen asked sheepishly with her arms wrapped around her bared breasts defensively.

“It’s simple, you take me in, churn most of me into juices, and squirt out anything you don’t want to absorb. When we are finished you will have all the curves you could ever want; Jamie won’t be able to take his eyes off your hips,” Amy answered confidently, unabashed at her own nakedness.

“And then you’ll reform downstairs?” Helen confirmed.

“That would be typically how it works,” Amy said flatly.

“How will I know how much to keep?” Helen asked moving to sit next to Amy on the bed.

“You’ll feel it I guess, I’ve only ever been churned, I never wanted to be on the other end personally,” Amy shrugged then leaned in and started kissing Helen’s neck.

“What are you doing?” Helen said pulling away from away her friend.

“What you think I’m just going to shove myself up inside you without either of us getting warmed up first? That would just be uncomfortable for us both,” Amy explained and hovered waiting to lean back in.

“I mean, I’m not into women, not really, I don’t know if I can be warmed up by you, let alone warm you up,” Helen protested further.

“Don’t worry about me, I will start to get in the mood as I feel you do and I’m halfway there already at the thought of being a stain on your sheets. Just close your eyes and imagine I’m Jamie,” Amy said leaning in slowly and planting another kiss on Helen’s collar bones.

Helen frowned at the thought of staining her sheets with a load of churned up Amy but shut her eyes as she was asked and tried to imagine her crush, Jamie, was the one kissing her.

“Jamie your hands and lips are so soft,” Helen joked nervously.

Amy ignored the joke and kissed her way down to Helen’s breasts, removing the obstructing arms gently. She took each nipple into her mouth and worked it hard before moving on.

Helen let out a little gasp as her nipples were nibbled, licked, and sucked, they had never been played with before, except an over the shirt fumble during a drunken kiss at a bar, she liked it.

Amy enjoyed the sound she elicited and guided Helen to lie back as she kissed over her belly and along her hip bones to the soft and very short covering of hair Helen kept on her pubic mound. She breathed in the scent of Helen as she kissed her way over her fur and down to her thighs and vulva.

Helen’s was quite contained as vulvas go, a cleft of puffy flesh with nothing peaking out, Amy had to spread her to get at more delicate parts, running her tongue along the tiny pink frills of labia up to a clit that barely peaked out of its hood.

Helen squeezed her thighs against Amy’s head as she felt a tongue rolling against her clit. She might never have considered girls but what was happening felt very good and she would happily let Amy do it again.

Amy kept up her ministrations until she felt the tell tale signs that Helen was ready; she began to dialate rythmically and suck at her tongue any time it got close to her vagina. Helen’s body would take over now and do what it was designed to do, so Amy simply leaned in.

Helen felt Amy press her face firmly against her vulva then felt her body open up impossibly and suck her in with a thick slurping sound. Her friends whole head was inside her faster than she could gasp and being stretched out felt incredible, even if she missed having a tongue teasing it’s way around her clit.

She felt her body take over and start sucking Amy in with great movements of her hips like it was gulping her down, her shoulders were the first big gulp, the next saw her full breasts squeezed inside, belly, hips, and finally her legs were sucked in like spaghetti.

Helen rubbed her hands over her distorted body, her bones had stretched like rubber and her stomach could have been pregnant with septuplets with how expanded it was. Inside she could feel the shape of Amy curled into a ball and wriggling gently.

Amy had managed to orient herself on the way in so that one hand was between her legs and the other was bent the right way to toy with a breasts. It was all she could do to move her hands and fingers in the tight little ball she was squeezed into.

All around her she could smell Helen’s juices, they were slowly coating her body and she could taste them on the air which was getting heavier by the second as those juices were evaporated by the growing heat. There was little to no air inside but she wouldn’t have time to get euphoric from oxygen starvation, she could feel her body relaxing already as bones turned to paste and her muscles lost their elasticity. She made a muffled sound as her over stimulated body orgasmed just in time before her hands stopped working.

Helen felt her body undulating, as it sought to compress Amy down into something more manageable. She was already occupying a space far smaller than any human should be able to squeeze into and her belly jiggled with potential as Amy came close to losing all cohesion.

Amy though conscious, was little more than a sack full of compressed goo at this point; Helen’s body was baring down on her and she could feel her skin, the last organ left to her stretching and growing thinner at the same time. The most divine part of the experience was just moments away.

Helen heard an audible squelch as Amy burst inside her belly; at this point it was no bigger than a regular pregnant woman’s and the liquid form of Amy was churning and frothing within.

Amy felt her body give as a blissful sensation and shortly after the last solid parts of her dissolved into the frothing mess of juices. She could feel the pull of Helen’s body as it started to absorb parts of her to fuel its growth. She wondered how much Helen would keep and how much she would gush out onto the sheets.

Helen had one hand between her legs and was toying with herself in unfamiliar ways. Normally she would trap a hand between her body and the bed, almost humping it; her belly wouldn’t allow that though, so she was exploring and playing in a way she hadn’t for a long time.

She felt herself cum and a load of Amy splash out, clear, sticky and almost scalding hot over her thighs, leaving them pink and sensitive. She squeezed her legs together not wanting to waste any more of Amy, if this was the only time her friend let her do this she wanted to gain as much curve onto her ordinarily slender body as possible.

Instead of playing further and risking another gushing orgasm, Helen lay back and rubbed her shrinking belly. She could feel the heat in it dissipate and flow into limbs, hips, buttocks, breasts, even a little into her face.

Her body swelled over the next hour, almost cartoonishly. Helen rubbed her thighs together and grabbed a handful of breasts, feeing soft flesh squeeze out between her fingers where before they barely filled her palm. She felt other things swell too even if she didn’t dare touch them till she had finished growing.

Slowly the curvaceous Helen rolled into a sitting position and bounced spryly off the bed. She headed for the mirror with a spring in her step and blushed when she was confronted with her new body.

She had the curves of a fertility goddess below the neck, and a slightly fuller cheeks above, but there was nothing about her that said overweight; instead her body screamed sex. Her pubic hair previously kept trimmed short had grown thick and spread in a line up her belly and also crept out onto her thighs as though she had been gifted a big boost of hormones by Amy’s body. Her vulva, previously a contained thing was now bountiful; thick dark labia hung from puffy lips, and her clit was so swollen and thick that it jutted from her body like a small cock. Her nipples were giant too, like thumbs sticking out from her breasts and no bra or jumper would ever again hide her arousal.

Helen was eager to show Amy what she had been turned into and headed for the reformer in the basement. It was an old but very reliable model that her parents had got because they had a habit of splooshing each-other on date night. It had kept them happily married and together for forty years and she wouldn’t want to entrust Amy to any less reliable a machine.

“Wakey wakey, how are you feeling,” Helen asked as she opened the basement door.

The basement was quiet, strangely so, she had always associated the space with the low hum of arcane machinery. Helen felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach as she rushed to the corner of the room where the reformer sat silent and dark. Her eyes immediately went to the cable that plugged the machine to the houses power source and saw it lying disconnected with an envelope stuck to it.

Helen frantically plugged it in, hoping that it would somehow still be able to capture whatever energy made up Amy and stuff her into a new body. She knew in her heart though that it was futile and Amy was nothing more than soft flesh and a stain on her sheets.

She recognised the writing on the envelope immediately as Amy’s and knew what had happened. Opening she read the note, faintly hearing Amy’s words as she did.

“Helen my love, I’m sorry to spring this on you, and I hope your parents weren’t home for some afternoon delight while I left this thing unplugged.

I always knew I would be sloshed for good one day, I’m too turned on by the idea and careless with my body. If it was going to happen I wanted it to be you… it could only be you.

Know I’m still with you, I will feel everything your wonderful new body feels and enjoy every thing you choose to do with it. Don’t mourn me, use me, celebrate the new you, I’m proud to be a part of it.

Yours quite literally and finally,

Amy”

Helen slumped back onto her soft buttocks, she had consumed her friend for real, turned her into the jiggle of her soft thighs amongst other parts.

“Mum, dad? Are you home?” She shouted suddenly springing to her feet and rushing to check that one of them hadn’t been permanently churned by a poorly timed quickie.

Behind her she heard the reformer whir to life and turned to see the ghostly form of her mother appear in the chamber which started to knit a body together within the outline out of a clear goo that would eventually become flesh.

Helen apologised to her reforming mother and grabbed the lone robe that hung up in the basement it barely contained her new body but covered the important parts, she would need to order a whole new wardrobe online.

“Hi honey,” Helen’s father said as he exited his room and headed for the bathroom with the awkward gate of someone that had a whole person dangling between their legs.

Helen blushed and crossed her arms in-front of her breasts even within the robe.

“I see Amy’s is visiting, good for you girls,” he cheerfully commented during his slow waddle to the bathroom, amused by the embarrassed and guilty expression on his daughters face.

“Don’t worry, you’re both well over 18 and the reformer is there for the whole family, plus your mother and I always hoped you two would get together,” he said with a smile before shutting the bathroom door.

“Don’t worry about your mum, I’ll take some clothes down to her when I’m done here,” he added through the bathroom door.

Helen kept quiet and headed for her room, at some point she would tell her mum how close she came to being a cum stain, however it would be a conversation to work up to.

Helen sipped a tall drink and leaned back on the sofa with quiet confidence. Her new body left her feeling like a completely different person. She could see how consumers often took on the roles of alphas in society.

Jamie came sat next to Helen with his own drink in hand. He looked at her and turned away as if he wanted to ask something but was unsure.

Helen felt butterflies in her stomach, even with the confident new her, Jamie was still her crush, she’d come to the party hoping to bump into him.

“Hi Jamie,” Helen managed nervously.

“Is it true, did you really churn Amy, permanently I mean?” Jamie asked just as nervously.

Helen went pale, she hadn’t told anyone about Amy but Jamie knew her pretty well, he would have noticed her absence.

“I’m sorry I know you too were close, if it helps it wasn’t intentional, Amy unplugged the reformer and left me a note,” Helen said apologetically.

“Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I always knew Amy would end up that way, what I meant was, I think that’s hot,” Jamie explained looking at Helen bashfully.

Helen felt a grin spread across her face, Jamie was not mad about Amy and was also in to her.

“Would you do it again? With the reformer on I mean,” Jamie asked blushing.

Helen shuffled her full hips against Jamie’s body and placed a hand on his thigh.

“I find myself a lot more open minded these days,” she said picturing for the first time Jamie’s lean pale body disappearing between her thighs while she playfully teased his cock.

Jamie saw the hungry look in Helen’s eyes and put down his drink, leaning in for their first kiss.
Authorofchange
New to the forum

Re: A first timer - unbirth Story, F&F, implied M&F

Postby EloquentOrc » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:23 am

Very nice story.

Found the descriptions well done and intense.

And the specifics of the unbirth was something I hadn't quite seen before, so cudos on some originality.

One small thing is the transistion between her house and the party. At first I thought Jamie had come into her room, because there wasn't really anything to signify that the scene had changed.

But otherwise a very nice story. :)
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!