Updated/24.4.23 WolfGirlFood f/m/hardvore /furry

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Updated/24.4.23 WolfGirlFood f/m/hardvore /furry

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm

Hi together .I'm new here .After reading all those amazing stories here , some completely,some partially , I thought I should really start my own one .I present my own take on a dark Fantasy .

It's a WIP and I'll update it everytime I get to a certain amount of chapters .
For now the story is about 12k words over 5 chapters . More to come .

Please be a bit patient with my grammar and spelling . I tried to clean up everything up to chapter 3 . Rest might have some errors .

Hope somebody reads it and maybe even likes it .
Have fun reading !!

Ann and Kathy are waiting for their dinner to arrive !

WARNING>THIS STORY USES EXTREMELY GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF MAINLY EROTIC AND OUTRIGHT GORY CANNIBALISM ,DEATH
,SUICIDE ,DRUGUSE ,GORE ,BLOOD AND GUTS AND DEGRADING
SEX PRACTICES LIKE URINATING AND DEFECATION .

IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY OF THAT I HIGHLY ADVISE CLICKING OFF

Why do some people have the fantasy to be eaten or eat another person ?And why are there so many
different variants of vore fetishes ? I was wondering that for a really long time .Never found an answer sadly . At least not one i satisfying enough to believe in. Sure the connection of developing sexuality
and the showcase of vore and cannibalism related content in media could be a reason .Maybe its something ancient our ancestors had going ? But we dont know for sure .For me it started when i was 9 years old . I saw a BIBLE movie (Damn . Jesus would be proud of me wouldn't he ? ) in which humans where mauled by hungry lions . No idea how it's called sadly .
After watching this , in my fantasy, I started to develop the crazy idea of going to my mother and asking her to eat me . WHAT I ACTUALLY DID !!
I was laughed about and ridiculed of course ..ha .. imagine if not ;) . What a picture . Devoured by his own mother . Prepared as meal for the whole family ...Damn , i should stop fantasizing . Not so healthy for my mind

Ehh , maybe another time another story .

My story revolves around Mike and plays in a parrallel universe in which humans and humanoid like beings live
next to each other . They live mostly in piece and can have Hybrid / Human relationships like we have in our world with other humans. But since there are no animals in this world exept some insects and birds , the carnivore Hybrid (CH) population has to be feed .
Thats why the government issued certain laws .Like eating a volunteering person isnt punishable anymore .Resulting in thousands of persons being eaten every day .The government is even breeding people solely as food source for the CHs .(Thats another story) In the cause of the story you'll find some editor notes but they're clearly marked to not destroy the flow of the story .. AND . really important . English isn't my main
language .So please be patient with my grammar ;)
I definitely have an issue with time perspectives .
So jumping from future to past and back might(will)
happen in the story .

++++++++
CHAPTER 1 - MIKE WANTS TO BE EATEN

Mike [34] always had a really dark and tabu desire .
He wanted to eaten .Yes you heard right .Eaten ,as in killed ,ended ,fucking destroyed .He had this fascination for cannibalism , vore , hardvore , gynophagia and all the well known Consumption related fetishes .
His main fantasy was him being used and degraded as a sex toy by to girl . Preferably Hybrid girls . Wolfs , tigers ,lions ..even sharks .He didn't care .Only thing interesting for him was , it should last as long as possible and be as violently/Disgusting as possible .He wanted to be food for beautiful woman .Surrendering his body completely to them .He thought this was the most intimate thing a man and a woman could do together .He had often thought of going through with it . There where actually Hybrids and Humans offering this service .Mostly for Deadly ill people ,but also for just freaks who like the thought of being devoured .Yet he found always something worth living preventing him from Actually doing it .But this time was different .Not only did he develop a bad case of depression , presumably through an early case of midlife crisis ,he also came to the conclusion that this world he lifes in is just bad and filled with bad people .He recently had lost his income and was now looking at becoming homeless .He had no friends or relatives anymore .so nobody in reach .He was browsing on his favourite FetishSites again when he noticed an email ..
He clicked on it :

"Are you a VORE fan? Have the hope to be eaten alive ? Two hot wolfgirls can help out ! Controlled suicide through becoming wolf food !- the bit different way to go .And in the process you help the Wolf Hybrid population !"

Below the title there was a logo of a female wolf with nice breasts and humanoid features munching down on a man ,clearly having an erection, blood and guts flying in every direction , who looked like he was in absolutely Extasy . The logo was stylised and looked like one of those ancient DOLCET / GYNOPHAGIA comics he knew .

"Damn .. those search algorithms are crazy nowadays ." he thought and clicked on
the email to open it .

In there was a small text stating exactly what Mike has hoped for :

You always dreamed of being ripped apart violently by gilrs ? You wanna end your life on your own terms and have a last time fun while doing it ?Wanna fucked in the process ?
WE GONNA EAT YOU !
Feel our sharp teeth tearing into your skin !You want to have crazy and disgusting sex while where eating your body or you just want to die and give some wolfgirls something to eat in the process ? then call us ..we make your last dream come true "

And a picture of the 2 hottest humanoid wolf girls he's ever seen . One had grey and black fur ,smaller firm breasts which pressed against her top ,a beautiful bushy Tail in the same colour as her fur .The other one had bigger breasts , purple and black with a hint of red here and there .
Both had long shiny hair ,a perfect figure for their size . And the size .The Black and white girl was the smaller one of the both had a petite figure and didn't look like she lcould do any harm to anyone .Let alone Kill and eat a person . The perfect specimen . An unbelievable hot but also unbelievably deadly predator .Both girls had almost white and purple shining skin on the parts which doesn't have any fur
..below the feet , palms and on their belly and sexual organs ..Their big eyes ..so unbelievably beautiful you could get lost in them.. Their maws where opened a bit
and Mike could see the razor sharp teeth lining their beautiful jaws . Whitish Saliva was visibly hanging from the upper ones ,dripping down . Both girls where wearing colored tank tops ,one a short bluejeans ,exposing as much naked body as possible ,the other a skin tight leather pants in white . Their flat bellies looked so insanely amazing .. Mike couldn't stop himself imagening being held down by their strong paws , while they lick and bite in every part of his body ,then being ripped apart piece by piece from one girl while the other sucks ,fucks and who knows what else with the rest of his body and bloody remains .This thought made him so hard . It was insane .Yes .He had
found his way to go.

He turned around in his room , a small but clean room in a block somewhere in new berlin ,especially made
for people without lots of money .He had a small kitchen area on one side , with ancient yellowish tiles and a small counter where he could cook his food . There was no TV and no visible bed .The reason for that was for one , he hated television and two . The bed was stored in the wall itself and could be used via press of a button .He stood up , stretched his body which was aching from sitting day in day out on the computer . Grabbing his E Zigarette he walked up to the
window ,opened the blinds and looked through .He couldn't see much further than to the next 5 big Beton blocks , each housing over a thousand poor souls . He saw people walking down below . It was raining since days . Thick strings of water falling down and drenching the ground below . Mike had no relatives anymore , no friends and especially no perspective . The world was changing around hin and he had extreme problems fitting in . Also he wasn't getting any younger . Without money he knew he was in for a gruesome death somewhere in a cancer hospiz , or if he was unlucky he would be killed by some ravaging gangs . Nowadays cancer was the most common cause of death in humans (next to gangs) due to the disgusting actions of certain politicians who sold out their own
people and caused highly poisonous food ,air and water in the process . Not to speak about corruption ,greed and hate related crimes which where in the rise since the early 2000th . He was sure he didn't have long anyway . or if he would survive until he's 80 , his life would be extremely miserable .
The government would make sure of that.
So why not going out on his own terms ? there wasn't much left for him . And if he could leave this world behind in a state of Extasy and pain of course .But much more Extasy ,
soooooooo.... HELL YEAH !

He opened Tanera , a common used email service in this world and wrote :

"Hi . im Mike . im a 34 year old sad man with the last wish of being fucked ,sexually degraded and slowly devoured by 2 beautiful humanoid wolf girls . And since the algorithm blessed me with your ad .. i would love
to make an appointment"

He thought of writing a more detailed message when suddenly his inbox sign blinked ..a video call .
Mike was exited directly ..

"Damn that was fast" he thought and clicked on TAKE CALL

------
CHAPTER 2 - ANN and KATHY say hi [Introduction of the predetors to their prey]

The call window opened and a beautiful purple colored Wolfgirl face appeared on the screen

"Hi Mike ..how can we be of service?" She asked with a seductive pretty soft and female voice
..it was Ann .

The purple and black wolf/fox/human Hybrid with the glowing green Eyes and powerful but sexy maw licked her BLODDY?! lips with her dark red and wet tongue and looked provocative in the camera .She must have noticed Mike looking at the blood and said casually :

"Oh that "pointing a bloody finger to her maw "its
the rest rest of our last customer .He loved it .
almost all the way to the end . And when he didn't like it anymore ,we made sure he couldn't move anymore to do anything about it ...
Contract stated exactly : Dont let the customer escape . It was his wish . He knew he wouldn't go through cause of the pain . thats why we had to hold him down while eating his feet and legs and the rest ."

She smiled sexy with a hint of predetory anticipation .
Mike was so excited .This was insane .Those girls casually describing how they ended a mans life through devouring his body piece by piece while the person was still alive and fully aware what's happening .It was so incredibly hot . Way better than any comic ,movie or fetish story could've transported . It was true and real . It was exactly what he hoped for . He was so arroused he started using his hand to pleasure himself below the table .
Either his subtle movement or his look must've given him away cause Ann seemed to have noticed it .She raised her eyebrows and said smiling :

"Oh ..that makes you hot am i right ?What is your fantasy .. tell me . and dont stop with stroking your dick .. actually . i want to see it ..pull up the camera so that we get a good look of your body . We wanna see what's on the menu . And dont be scared . We dont care if you're fat ,thin , ugly
or beautiful .. you're food for us and a sex toy if you like . Nothing more nothing less . And actually ..i like it if they're a bit thicker or have more muscle .more to eat in both ways . Human fat tastes
like heaven . It's incredible .And your dick and your stomach ..oh ..i love tearing apart your abdomen while kathy could nibbling on your hard dick .."

She reached with her paw to the camera , pulling it from the monitor to align it new .When she
found a good spot where the camera could be placed, you could see the other wolf girl sitting on the ground in a room ,which was completely covered with
plastic sheets .There was no real furniture visible .Every part of the room was covered in plastic and what it looked like , guts ,splatter and pools of
blood . and in the middle of the room
you could not only see gorgeous Kathy with her beautiful black and white fur,tail swinging in the air , naked and covered in said blood ,but also a few
pieces of bloody gore vaguely resembling the features of a human being . there was a bloody half eaten ,mauled of head ,the bite marks around the severed neck clearly visible ,from which someone could see in what extasy and horrible agony ..actually
forget the extasy ..this guys half eaten face screamed terror and pain , the eyes where blood shot , the
lower jaw was missing and the tongue ripped or bitten of . And parts of his cheek where missing ..He must've been in unbelievable agony when he died .
His torso was visible , or the rest at least . bite and claw marks covering every inch . The whole front was a mess of sliced meat and skin flaps and parts of his stomach where missing .
Red,Yellow and brown liquid and pieces, where mixed into the mess of human remains , blood and presumably
urin and fecies . Kathy was chewing onwhat could've been a hand ..or foot . not sure bout that . You could hear the crunching, mushy and tearing sound when she closed her maw around the bloody part and ripped
away another piece .
Ann watched Mikes reaction . Mike had alligned the camera like she asked for and was now even faster moving his hand up and down on his dick .It was so insanely hot ,seeing those two incredible cute and beautiful girls tearing so violently through the remains of a human being , Mike was in awe .
He knew that this could be his fate if he wanted . He just had to ask for it ..Ann asked him first :

"So tell me Mike " she used her bloody paw to pick up a piece what looked like an organ and started nibbling on its outsides .

Blood and undescribable pieces gushed
from her cute maw as a piece of organ and dripped down into her exposed lab . Kathy noticed it , giggled and said :

"He wants to be this " and pointed with her blood dripping beautiful thin and defined paw ,which looked more like a beautiful ,you g females hand than a paw
actually,but with razor sharp claws where normally the nails would be , towards the remains on the ground ,then leaned forward and used her
bloody teeth to pick up one of the fallen pieces directly next to Annas lovely wet and bloody vagina , licking it in the process .She extended her dark tongue
driving it into Ann's love hole . You could hear a Sluuurp sound and Ann grouled softly .

Kathy stops licking Ann's vagina , looks her in the eyes and states

"He wants to be raped and eaten . Be our food . He wants to end up dead and gutted in our bellys . Ripped apart by our sharp teeth and cut open by or even sharper claws . He wants to become a bloody gory and wet mess of meat ,bones and organs . Die through our paws and have the most amazing last hours he can wish for .He looks "she looks directly through the camera in Mikes eyes "as if he's gonna last a bit longer than this one here ."

"Don't force him " Anna throws in laughing out loud . She pushes Kathy playfully aside and says "dont take her seriously , She's always like this .

She likes to play with her food as long as possible , inflict as much damage and pain as possible ..No idea where she got this from . But some customers like
it that way .The last one didn't like any anesthetics but in the same run thought he could last through it. Some customers really think they could endure
the pain of teeth ripping hundreds , sometimes thousands of pieces from their body .Tearing off meat ,muscles and skin all at once . Crushing bones with our bites and dismembering their body in the most cruesome way . He really thought he could . Even said we should just gag and cuff him . No further preparations or precautions . But .. he couldn't . No joke . The second we started he started
screaming and begging .
As an explanation ..he signed the contract . It
states no backing out . He said multiple times :

"Don't let me go no matter what I scream " .

Plus if we reach the state of blood rage ..no way we let anything live ."

She looks at Kathy which started to masturbate with the guys severed right foot ,causing her female fluids to drip all over her hand and the rest of this
mans lower leg part .

" Soooo .. have you thought about IF this is even for you ? By the looks of it you seem to like the Idea and thought of it ..but would you really go through
with it ? Are you really so desperate with no other way than to kill yourself or better, get yourself killed ? Cause if you end up in our claws and maws , there's no coming back .Well eat you . Everything of you . We
chew of your man parts and eat your heart while you're still alive .You can take anesthetics ,but I don't lie . You will definitely feel pain .Lots of it . And those anesthetics taste horribly .So we have to shoot them into your spine , preventing them from spoiling your tasty meat .
But i get ahead of myself .Tell me . Are you absolutely sure you want this .Dont you have anything to live for ?"

Mike thought stopped masturbating for a second and thought of anything he could come up with being worth to live for or maybe at least something halfway
decent he could look forward too .. but after the latest events in this world ,His ,what he thought was a raging depression and the fact he had no one , he couldn't .
Nobody would miss him . And even if , who cares .
They will forget . And Mike knew .. hes 30 now . but in a blink of an eye hes 40,50 ..then 60 . plus the actual situation regarding healthcare and the perspective of getting cancer someday ,vegetating from one day to another . Nah . that was not an option . Not for Mike . He would end it now and at least get the ultimate and most intimate adventure a man can wish for . Beeing used and eaten by two beautiful Wolf Girls .

"No . I dont have anything anymore .And Yes ,"he said . Again continuing to stroke his dick , already imaging the process ."I want to go through with it . Is there any chance i can watch once first?I would like to get an idea of the process . I dont know if that's possible since ..."

"ABSOLUTELY "said Anna , jumping from her place and in the process throwing around all kind of solid and liquid pieces of the last feast ,which splattered
noisy on the ground and her wolf companion sitting on the ground .Kathy directly picking one up which landed on her left breast ,and shoving it between her bloody jaws ,nibbling it away .

"We have recordings which we give to a certain TV Productions and we can offer you a live stream tomorrow afternoon . Since this is a registered organisation
we are allowed to show this if the person who took our service is ok with it and stated so in his contract . And turns out ... a lot of people dont care about privacy after their death ...who wouldve thought . I can give you the recording from today . Its
absolutely raw ," she giggled as she noticed what she just said herself ,then continued :" Its Uncut . I guess that's perfect for you . Watch it . Imagine you
being that .And if you still like to be eaten and killed .. be our foo... guest "

she said smiling . The smile exposed her complete set of beautiful white and bloody red teeth .
"Wanna see one now ? i could send it to you in in a jiff if you like ."

Of course he did . He decided for the uncut one.They agreed to talk again in a few hours after he watched the video and disconnected the call .

++++++++++
CHAPTER 3 - THE TAPE - GURO WARNING !!

Mike was excited . He had already watched a few of those videos . but most times it was male wolfs eating other males or females . Never was it with two so incredible awesome females eating a male . the file was called XXDOUBLEFEASVOLUNTAIR3 .
130gb of raw and uncut wolfgirl feasting on man content .
He pressed play .

The same room . it was noon . sun was shining through the apparently soundproof windows ,illuminating the room in a warm and bright light . the plastic sheets where all new and clean and where moving slightly through a breeze of wind from the door it seemed . you could see a purple paw/hand , Anns , reaching into the picture pointing into the room . a big muscular bald guy walks in ,hes not wearing anything than a boxer short . ann directs him into the middle of the room where a thick planket is covering some part of the ground , for presumably more comfort . The big guy sits down and Ann starts cuffing his hands . She uses her feminine paws , gripping the guys arms softly , almost playfully .
Small metal rings are lined up on each end of the planket and the sides , 6 in total . The two in the middle those where Ann attaches the handcuffs to .
in this second Kathy enters the room , completely naked . Her gorgeous body is glowing angel like
through the sunlight and the claws on her paw are so unbelievably sharp , they flash a reflection every time she moves .
Anna walks up to the guy and puts one knee on the ground and the other on his torso . He's already completely immobilized and unable to move more than a few inch in any direction .

"You signed the contract and know whats gonna happen ? This is your last chance to stand up and leave . If you wont say you wanna leave now ,its over . then we will eat you from toe to head and since you decided against an anesthetic ,i assure you you will regret your
decision."

The guy looked at them with a tear in his eye and just said

"I WANT IT ! Please . DON'T LET ME OF THE HOOK ! I will definitely cry ,scream and beg . But you have to promise me . DON'T let me go !"

"Ok ..Then it is settled .I am absolutely sure you will regret it ,but its your decision and customer is king."

With these words she controlls the cuffs a last time and Both naked wolf girls start toying with the guy .
Ann is using her tongue to lick over the guy's face and head ,leaving Saliva all over his skin . She whispers him seductive words

"You are such a prime prey . You worked hard for you body right ? What a treat to get such strong energy in our bellies ."

She then moves and turns her Body , pushing her head down towards his crotch , and her pussy up to his face . Kathy moves a bit to get out of the way , waving
her tail around in an extremely sexy and seductive way . Then Ann presses her vagina down and sits on the Guys face . Her lust sauce running down his lips
,chin and cheek . He tries to get his tongue into her hole but the slipper is preventing him from doing so . Ann notices it ,reaches down and uses two fingers to get the cloth out of his mouth .

"I think we don't need that for now . We put it back in when we start the process. " she states with a softly moaning ..

Now freed of the gag the guy can pierce Ann's cunt with his dry tongue .The fabric of the be slipper has dried up all his saliva , which would've been a problem ,if Ann wasn't already leaking like a broken Damm . The wolf girls liquid poored over his face and into mouth , drenching his skin and hair in the process . Mike was getting harder as he's ever been before . Seeing the wet and soft vagina of this beautiful beast being licked and sucked on was mesmerising .
Ann started moaning as the tongue penetrated her cunt .
She seemed to love it .And the guy even more .His dick was about to explode .
Then all of a sudden Ann started slightly convulsing her belly as if .. YES . She was about to start pissing . A yellowish stream of hot liquid suddenly
pooring out of her cunt directly in and over the guys mouth .
He gets even more agitated and presses his head as far into her wet and slimy pussy as possible .She thanks him which an extremely hot and wet blowjob .Using her insanely beautiful maw and teeth to suck him and nibble on his manly hood . Teasing the proces which is about to start soon .
Next thing you can see and hear is him slurping her piss directly from her wonderfull wet shining vagina , swallowing as much as he can .
Still there is pooring out a lot on both sides of his mouth and running down his neck ,shoulders ,staining them and the laid out plastic on the ground yellow . Mike can't imagine what an amazing feel that has to be .He MUST have the same treatment . They should use him .First Use as a toy and toilet and then eat him ...
Ann rubs her wet cunt all over his face ,letting her 2 liquids drip all over his lips , nose ,cheeks and forehead .His tongue is still moving around deep in her hole when Kathy starts sucking his dick . It had to be the warm and wet wolf lips or the sandpaper like slimy tongue on his dick ,or maybe it was the piss orgy Ann had done with his head and mouth ,using him as human toilet basically , or it was a combination of all those things .But as soon as Kathy started pressing her lips and tongue over his dick ,he exploded .
Kathy getting big eyes as if that's exactly what she was hoping for , and starts gobbling up as much cum as she can reach with he maw and tongue .She drives her dark tongue over his meat , Staining it with her saliva and his cum . When she has gotten as much as physically possible she stops and stands up . Both girls are bare foot and through that she is standing with her beautiful small feet in Ann's Urine . She moves her toes one my one as playing in the sand which makes light plitsching sounds . Ann is still enjoying the guys tongue up in her most intimate part . She by now had resorted to press her whole ass and cunt onto the guys face ,disabling his ability to breath quite substantially . It resulted in cut of 'try to but not able to ' breathing sounds and you could see his hands moving uncontrollable , curling up after a bit . When the guys hands really start to signal imminent death , she stops and lifts her bottom from the guys face promting him to breath in like hes doing his life's first ever breath . The guys panting like crazy at this moment .

CHAPTER 4 - NOM NOM [Eating process -EXTREMELY GRAPHIC]

The guy had just came to breath again as Suddenly Kathrine comes from behind and gags him with a slipper .Her slipper .

"Mhhh .."she moans , pressing it into his mouth,causing him to gag and cough "That one was extra wet .You made me so extremely wet . It was gushing down there .How does my horny liquid taste ? I give you more
later ."

Only strange gurgling sounds are audible from the guy .

Kathy at this point is at the guys arm and hand licking every finger one by one .

"He has ordered the quick version . So we should maybe start with our program ."Says Ann almost not understandable cause she still is sucking the guys dick.
"Im hungry all day ..i take dips on his legs and Dick.."

Kathy seemed to be ok with it .She leaned to the guys left , puts the slipper from before back in his now piss and wolfgirls cum covered mouth to gag him up, and said :

"Thanks for being our food today .We will honor your Sacrifice " and with these words both girls started chewing down .

Ann had stopped sucking his dick and closed in onto his lower crotch part . Licking the ball sack and teasing the guy with sudden and violent but for now not penetrating bites to his dick and balls . She licks over the asshole ,pushing her tongue through then continues upwards and when reaching the left sack she uses her razor sharp teeth to grip the testicle with the sack , it fit perfectly in her beautiful maw , and with incredible force bites through skin and meat ,detaching the left ball a swift motion . Blood sparying and pooring out of the wound immediately . There is still some skin and meat attached ,so she starts ripping repeatedly on said piece until she finally gets it off . You could hear the muffled screams .And it seemed like tries to plea
for mercy . but through the gag he wasn't able to utter any coherent or understandable words . and even if ..those two girls would never stop .
Mike imagined himself lying there . he knew he couldn't endure that without some kind of helping medications ,but he absolutely wanted to feel as much as possible . Those jaws and teeth and lips .. he wanted to feel them connect with his flesh . Feel them bite into it and rip trough fat and muscles . let them lick the blood and swallow pieces of him down those lovely throats .Consuming him completely ..
Exactly like they where doing in the video right now .

Kathy ,in the meamtime had started at the guys upper arm .She first drove her nose over the limb and sniffed .When she found a suitable part she drove her fangs into the meat .A crushing and scraping sound comes from her mouth as she chrushes some bones and carves into bigger ones .She had put her maw around the part ,as much as possible resulting in a massive piece being torn off .
The guy was crying in pain ,and the both girls where
busy devouring every tasty part of his flesh .

Kathy ,still licking the gaping hole she left at the mans arm had dug her claws extremely deep into the mans arm and chest while sitting on her knees ,kneeled above his body . the sounds of munching ,tearing ,slicing ,gagged screaming and the pure sounds of joy those two girl where making was extatic .. sure . not for the guy in the middle .
His hands where twitching uncontrollably , he had wet himself and he was trying to scream like if he was ripped apart ..oh wait ..;)
It was clear he was in absolute agony .
Why did he want this when he doesn't enjoy it ? but on the other hand . His dick is extremely hard .
maybe he IS enjoying it ..in the second Mike had this thought , the guy came all over the rest of his crotch .A fountain of cum mixed with blood and wolf saliva .

Ann , still munching down on pieces of his scrotum giggled and started licking of his liquid proof of joy ,starting down at the ripped open part and continuing upwards . the guy somehow
even under such amount of pain was pressing his lower bodypart in her direction as if he wanted her to continue eating... or he wanted her to suck his dick
.....he became both ..

(EDITORS Note : As a short lore explanation . In this world here almost everything is the same .
Same political and social system . same events in history and so on . only difference :
50 percent of the living humanoid beings on earth are human animal hybrids . and some names of places
and things are different . Plus of course the fact that suicide in this world is encouraged .also .. we have that in our world now too . haven't we ? oh . and of course everything i need for plot points ;) so dont think to hard about this . its my first time ;))

She reached the top of his penis and licked around the bloody and cum covered glans with her bloody tongue ,smearing through all the liquids in the process . She pulls the dick in her bloody mouth ,closes her lips and starts moving up and down . blood , piss and semen pooring down on both sides . This continues for a few minutes while blood and other liquids continue to collect below the three . Then you see her pulling his foreskin back over
the gland so that it covers the shaft and in one strong bite both forskim and gland are gone .This time the scream IS audible .
Still chewing she starts jerking the guy who's still hard the whole time . Now with half his amount on balls and only 80 percent of his whole tip left ,he cums
again .
Katy's claws had also left a considerable amount of damage on his inner legs .She had funn using her claws to leave deep cuts everywhere ,giving her an better angle to tear into the meat .Same with the rest of
testicles and his crotch . Now she grabbed onto his chest and in one motion slices through his pectoralis minor ,abdomen and belly opening it up and making skin flaps out of his chest .
The blood is gushing from at least 30 deep wounds and it seems the guy won't have long anymore .
Mike even now is wondering how ,with that amount of blood lost ,the guy can still breath ,let alone move and scream .
She leans in and starts eating his abdominal parts , making chewing and swallowing noises which can be heard crystal clear over the microphone . She is eating his belly skin and meat ,tearing strips off and chewing them thoroughly before gulping them down .When getting a piece of his body and having it chewed enough ,she leans the head backwards to swallow the pieces ,exposing her throat .Mike sees parts of the guy
gliding down ,bulging her throat a little .She uses her fangs to rip his belly apart even more and in the process the underlying organs are nibbled on too .The liver is clearly visible and already has some bit marks , blood running in streams out of the part which a few minutes before was the guys chest and belly .

Also while Ann was working down below , Kathy had started chewing of the mans fingers one by one .
She had thought about eating the hand in one piece but decided against it since its way more fun to have the fingers squirming around in her mouth one by one . so she gripped the hand strong with one paw ...

(EDITORS note : those girls are at least 10 times stronger than a human .all hybrids are . some humans have hybrid genes and can be stronger than the average human too .but never as strong as a real hybrid . at least as for now )

...four fingers with the other and with her lips she enclosed the index finger which was now seperated from the others ..Kathy seems like shes extremely hungry cayse saliva is dropping from her maw everywhere at this point ,then she bites his pointy one of .
A loud crunch is audible and the guys body is squirming as much as it can . Not much if i may say :)
Shes chewing through his hand one finger at a time ,
causing undescribable agony , and when she reached the palm she stops stands up and starts rubbing the bloody stump on her clit
.Causing her to cum over the mans rest of an arm .

Ann looks at her friend with a full mouth still chewing on some part of the guys down region .
the guy twitching and moaning everytime a wolf maw closes around his flesh , biting and ripping parts off
his body in the next second . Ann swallows a piece what must have been a part of his inner leg ,then she moves a bit , goes for his Right foot and says :

"Oh ..those sweet fleshy toes ..those tasty and meaty toes . Imma gobble you up now .You looking sooooo tasty. "

Still jerking that 80 percent off all the time and
somehow , even with the excessive amount of lost blood its still hard . Then she licks over the outer side
and drives her tongue through his toes . Blood and bits of flesh hanging on her lips . The sound of licking and munching can be heard from the other girl and
every few seconds a whimper from the guy . Then , in a split second ,She bites into into the first toe ,detaching it in a split second . Blood squirts from the wound in her maw . It's so unbelievably sexy when those girls start to chew on the guys body parts .
The movement of the jaw ,lips ,neck when swallowing pieces . It's extatic .
After the first one is eaten and swallowed ,she continues with the rest , biting of and chewing thoroughly every other toe on that foot .Then she starts with the main part of the foot , managing to take almost half between her powerful jaws . Her breath goes heavy cause of the object in her maw and you can see her using her tongue to lick around the bite holes . Then a loud crunch . you can hear skin , meat
and flesh tearing .
Multiple bones being broken , crushed and ripped apart while she detaches almost half the foot with her powerful chaws .
Its almost like those I EAT YOU ALIVE ASMR video on Zootube Mike has watched before ,Just with more blood and more screaming ..or now ..whimpering .
But this finally seemed like it was the turning point .
The guy suddenly looks like he's on the brink of death . Eyes full of tears ,said tears running down his head and neck . Bloodshot eyes which scream agony. You can see popped veins all over his head from the extreme tension he must've felt . His will to
fight is practically gone and he's just slightly moving when a piece of his flesh is getting ripped of his body ...
Seems like the foot region is extremely sensible ?
Ann had noticed it and gave Kathy a sign . It was time for the killing bite .
Both girls moved and stood up . Their naked , unbelievably sexy feet standing in an unspeakable mess of gut and gore . Their tales swinging from one side to the other in eager anticipation . It's clear they're exited . All the blood ,meat ,bones and bodily fluids turned them into almost primal beasts and the killing bite was important .Really important .From both girls came a deep grauling noise while they slowly moved their head and maws towards the guys fully exposed neck . They where moving her hands and claws over his torn body , smearing all the slimy liquids
over his chest and other parts . Not that it would be noticeable anyway since his body was a mess of flesh, fat and broken , half eaten bones .When they reached his head with theirs the grauling stopped and they both whispered

"Thank you " in his ear .."See you one day on the other side."

The guys hands waved a bit ,proofing he was still aware of what's happening .
And with those words she enclosed his throat with her jaw.Her teeth penetrating skin ,drawing droplets of blood which run down his neck .And the next second ,she puts enormous pressure on her jaw and teeth and bites down . A loud
squish ,crunch and ripping can be heard next to gurgling sounds from the guy trying to breath through his ripped out throat . Which does not work at all .
His death fight is pretty intense .In the moment Kathy had bit into his windpipe and throat meat , he pushes his destroyed chest and the rest of his
crotch as much upwards as possible, hands curling in pure agony ,twitching and shaking ,trying a last time to get something to grip . Then he cums like a fucking volcano all over the gore , even hits Ann in her beautiful , blood and who knows what else soaked face cause the missing tip makes the cum splatter in all directions .Then he falls back pretty quickly . Seemed he just hadn't enough energy anymore . But despite of all the carnage ,
his dick didn't want to stop spewing man juice all over the gore catcher sheets . Kathy continues chomping down on the man's throat . Ripping pieces of
skin and meat from his neck like it's a pork rip . They act like vicious but horny predetors , grauling and moaning while using their wonderfull Fingers to rub their clits .
Ann had moved her head towards his half eaten dick and grunts with joy when she sees the dick still slightly pumping out cum .. also the guys throat being ripped open for more than a 30 seconds . There are still gurgling sounds you can hear coming from the wound in his neck . And his chest , or what's left is still moving irregular up and down .
How ? how can he still be alive ??Kathy doesn't care about such things . She reaches the rest of the dick and balls and starts digging her teeth in the exposed bloody flesh , decimating his crotch further . Piece by piece she rips off parts of his shaft and sack . Slicing pieces she cant get of fast enough with her claws . Munching, tearing and chewing are the most prevalent sounds audible .
And with his dick and balls gone , one foot eaten ,one arm almost eaten , one hand gone ,half of his stomach missing ,his chest a human version of Ground beef ,his throat ripped out and his belly organs exposed he finnaly draws his last Attempt of a breath and dies .

This was the most violent death Mike had ever seen .
A normal human being would be terrified and disgusted .
But not Mike .He had come at least 3 times while watching this .And he would come at least once more.

In the video ,sometimes when coming close to each others eating grounds ,Ann and Kathy hiss at each other ,
Like female lions eating a zebra . By now both girls where completely covered in blood,cum , piss and fecies ,pieces of meat and organs and all kinds of unknown pieces of the guy . In the small room they where in ,nothing had it's
original colour anymore . luckily those sheets where covering everything ,cause cleaning this mess would've be awful ...The video would continue for while and show how the body was further decimated .But after some intense 40 minutes Mike had seen enough .. That was almost exactly what he wanted .Only thing he would like different . He wanted it to last way longer ..hours
..maybe days .

+++++++++++++++
CHAPTER 5 - MIKES DECISION (1rst person perspective )

It was 3 days after my video call with the two girls which would end up eating me . The rain had left and was replaced by a thick almost tangy fog which looked like he was here to stay .My mood was great .A completely new or at least long forgotten feeling .The depression which had plagued me over the cause of the last 10 years ,let me almost forgot the amazing feeling of happiness . If I'd see any chance to have that more often ,i would cancel my appointment with Ann and Kathy .But the only reason i do feel like this IS the meeting itself . I've never thought i could be happy again . And im absolutely ok with it not lasting more than a few hours ..
Why hours ? Cause we're decided to go through with it this evening .
I've already cancelled my Internet contract , gave away the rest of my money to a homeless guy and when i leave my flat later , my neighbor can come and take the pc .I'd rather given the money to the two girls . But they weren't allowed to take it . Their organisation forbid taking money from prey .How they financed themselves was unclear for me .But I actually didn't care much .Also ..Fuck the landlord . They'll know I'm gone when the rent stops coming .Its anyway a big corporation .They won't mind .
After finishing all preparations a feeling animated me to do a stroll through the area in town where i was born .No idea why .But it was funny to see the beginning with the imminent end looming overhead .

After i had watched the video of the two girls eating that muscle guy ,it got me thinking .
I wanted to be conscious as long as possible ,yet i didn't want to spoil my meat with bitter anesthetics .And an injection in the spine ..Ehh ..
I had that one time in my life and that was unbelievable painful ,i could never connect that to any sexual or fun related . Meaning it was not going to happen if possible to avoid .
So i started to look through all kinds of medication and drugs and found out that a drug called Tillidin
in combination with some herbs can remove up to 50% (depends on the amount and bodypart ) of all pain .the medication is normally used for cancer patients and the combination of herbs comes from some kind of bloodsport . Fighter using that cocktail to be so much more deadly cause they wont feel being hurt.
After that i called my both girls .

"Hi Mike ,"Ann's beautiful face and upper body appearing on the screen .She was wearing a white ,skintight leather top which let her breasts uooer parts be visible ."How can i be of service ?Tell me you've decided to become our meal soon , pleeeease."

I smiled and said :"Like i said .I was sure of that before i called you both .Hey . Have you ever heard of Tilidin ?" I explained ger what I've found and she got visibly exited .

"That sounds amazing .And since it won't change the taste of your meat ..i say absolutely yes .Go for it .
Kathy has heard it too . She's giving a thumbs up ."

She moved a bit in her seat , showing her insanely beautiful body and belly . The belly i will be in
in a few days .
This thought got me so hard .I started masturbating again .I didn't care ,I was soon dead anyway .All the
bad feelings ,depressions and close to tears moments
where gone .Lifted from me through the simple surrender of my life .I did not care anymore .It was a wonderful feeling .

Ann was an extremely horny one .That was clear by now .
She moved her arm and pressed a button and in a second the screen changed and showed her complete figure .
She was preparing a cam session it seemed .

"So ..hot again ?You seem like a really special one ."
she started moving her left hand under the leather top and the right went down under the now visible white leather mini .She pushed the leather upwards and 2 of her fingers landed directly on her cunts special part moving in circles and getting wet in the process .While continuing to pleasure herself she continued in a really "fuck me" seductive voice : "Now tell me .
What is it you want the most . You've seen what we do here in our deadly little living room .Now its your
turn . Describe it to me .And dont spare me any details .

"First , id like to be your sextoy .You can do whatever depraved and disgusting things you like with me .Dont hold back .If i die i wanna do all the disgusting and insanely hot stuff i saw in all those porn videos .. Suck and fuck me , sit on my face , force me to lick your butthole and cunt and to do degrading stuff .Piss on me ..if you want even shit on me .I dont care .As soon as i enter your house i am yours to take and do what you like .
When you get bored of me ,please start with eating my hand and feet .But dont eat my bones .Maybe first eat all my flesh you can reach above my sceleton ? I've seen the guy having a bad time with you eating his foot .I dont wanna black out or so from the pain only to die without seeing you eat me .
And i would like you to eat me slowly . Sure i cant control your blood rage .But you could promise me to at least try eating slower .Really want it to last as long as possible ."
Ann giggled softly and said between huffs .

"Honey , where going to have a crazy ride together .You're exactly my taste .And regarding your fantasy .We do exactly like you want .And yes .If you like I can even skin you alive and then tear up your flesh in little stripes and prolong your suffering for hours .Even days if you like .We eat as much as we want .No hurry .If you take to long , one of us takes a break and works with another customer . So we can definitely focus on your last time on earth ." She was huffing more intense now , clear whitish juice running down her pussie over her fingers and down on the chair ,building a small puddle down there .

My dick felt as if he's about to explode again ,only from seeing her like that .The shiny black and white fur , her tail waving slowly behind her back , getting exposed everytime it swings around .Her flat stomach and beautiful firm breasts which ,i didn't see the first time ,had really fine tattooed lines going through the middle down the stomach and around the belly button curved back around her waist . I couldn't see where they ended ,but it made me want to be there even more .Yes i have a thing for tattoos .I was a tattoo artist myself back in early 2000th .
I watch her continuesly fingering herself ,the hand already soaked in her slimy , wonderful juice .
The next moment she screamed and pressed her tit between her paw , creating a fold in form of her action on the elastic leather top . Her belly and whole lower body convulsed and a stream of her wonderfull liquid sprays from her cunt everywhere which made me come in an extremely violent fashion a few seconds later .
I wished I was there already with my dick in her mouth , seconds before she bites .
But my dreams should come true faster than I thought .
When she noticed it she started to giggle . She knew exactly what i had imagined while shaking the palmtree . She looked me directly in the eyes ,took her dripping wet paw from her cunt and lead it to her maw .
I was fascinated by this being . She started licking her wolfgirl cum bathed fingers one by one . The sounds coming through the speaker made hard again only seconds after my first shot .
It felt so good to have such an amazing
woman in front of you .Even if it meant to die afterwards . It was worth it .

"Ok Mike ," she was still breathing heavily and making huffing sounds between licking and sucking on her wet fingers .
" We have 1 girl and a guy before you .Means we can meet on Wednesday .3 days from now ? You come here .We go showering together and prepare you and then it's time for you to start being sextoy slash food ."

I of course agreed . 3 days from now . Enough time to get my stuff sorted and to get ready for the big even .
I was going to be eaten and die in 3 days ...
I wonder if they cock people too ?

++++++++++
CHAPTER 4 - I AM IN AWE OF THEIR BEAUTY

The time flew by ,i was absolutely amazed . The one day i was talking to Ann and swush .. its Wednesday noon .
My heart was racing as i knocked on the girls door .
They had a pretty nice 2 story home in which they lived and worked . I could see the view from the soundproof window ive seen in the video .The door was heavy duty metal and wood combined . Not only penetration secured from the out but it seems also from the inside .
I wondered why .
The door opened and Kathy , the purple colored a bit bigger Girl came into view .She looked even more beautiful in real life .She was wearing nothing than an
extremely thin almost perfectly see through kimono Showing off her gorgeous body . All parts i could hope for .

"Hi ,"i started ,from behind i hear Ann calling with a really happy tone as if she'd actually be happy that i arrived :"Is he here ?" footsteps coming closer .

The door opens completely and i see Anns figure coming towards me fast . She's wearing the same white leather top and blue jeans shorts as last time and runs towards me ,jumps up into my arms and hugs me forcefully . I cancatch her barely and actually have trouble holding her . Her at least 110 pounds are weighting hard on my untrained muscles . Last time i was holding a girl like this was 15 years ago .And it made my heart race even more .

"You came exactly on schedule ! I love you ,thanks .We have not eaten whole day extra for you ."

She looked in my eyes and must have seen that i was kinda uncomfortable ,so sat her feet down on the ground , leaned in to my ear and said in the same seductive voicetone like Kathy last time ;

"Don't worry .You can absolutely relax here .Nothing is in any way shameful or bad .You can speak freely and
wont have to worry about anything .What we are doing soon is the most intimate and most extreme thing a being can imagine .Theres nothing what could compare to it so relax .What could you do , except getting raped and eaten what's in any way more extreme ? We are your friends as long as it lasts and well never forget you .
You can really open up with us ..I mean ..Before WE open you up ." she laughed in such a cute and wholesome way at her own joke that i couldn't resist but to also laugh .
She was right .Who cares about the future when there is no future ?

Kathy came next to me and both girls took my hands and pulled me through the hallway .A tasteful arranged mix of modern and vintage furniture . All in white and black . On the walls there are pictures of dozens ,maybe hundreds of people . The floor was plastered with plastic sheets already everywhere in the house it seemed .
The next room ,the one we went in first ,was a living room .The gigantic white leather couch with a fitting table out of white coloured metal where the only uncovered pieces of furniture in that room . everything else was laid out with the well known plastic sheets
ive seen in the video .
Ann spoke first after we reached the room :

"Here Mike , sit down . I gonna fetch us some water to drink and you can already start with Kathy ."

My dick was already trying to burst free ,only cause of their looks , their way to walk and speak . Their beautiful maws which would be his end in a blink of time .
Kathy was sitting on my left next to me on the couch .I could feel her heat on my side .She was undressing me with her eyes ,licking her lips .I guess she thought about starting with dinner right away .Her beautiful boddy teasing me .I look at her beautiful dark tail which rests between our bodies.
I can help myself but i had to ask :

"I dont want to be rude , but can i touch your tail ?"

I see she almost cant keep herself from bursting into laughter .Kathy brushes a strand of purple hair from her face , turns completely in my direction and speaks in a soft and honest , reassuring voice :

"Absolutely .But may i say something before you do ? Mike ,I am really really sorry but i almost laughed about that question .
We are here for the most intimate experience a human and a Hybrid can have . Through eating you , we kill you .You wont be alive in a few hours ,we consume not only your meat,bones and blood .But also some
parts of your Energy .Your going to be part of us partially .For as long as we live .Please dont ask me how it works .That would be a way to complicated and long story for a few hours to explain ."

In this moment i cant help but feel absolutely save with her .Its baffling .I never had that feeling before .She looks at me with her glowing eyes and when she tries to brush the tenacious strand of hair from her face again , i hold out my hand and do it for her .

I've never seen a wolfgirl blush . I think this is the most beautiful and wholesome thing I've ever seen .
I turn my chest around and grab her wonderfull tail carefully .
She leans back and starts with low grauling sounds .
I didn't know the tail is a highly sensible area
for this race of hybrids and she really likes it , you can see it in her whole behaviour .
I fondle the hair softly downwards , stroke from the base .
Ann comes back with 3 glass water and a small plate with Tillidin tablets and those herbs i found in the internet .

"Oh i see," she starts "Have you two talked about the process ? And the contract ?"

Kathy leans forward again ,her breasts and nipples pressing against the Kimono , stretching it to its max :

"Actually . We haven't talked anything about the contract .I was assuring Mike that this whole process is the most intimate thing for us and those we eat .
I think he is worried he can make something wrong ."

She puts her paw on my knee ,I can feel how soft it is even through the fabric of my jeans .I want to feel that paw as soon as possible ripping through me insides i think .As if she had read my mind she touches my face with it .Her paw is soft ,warm and a little moist from her sweat which makes me unbelievably hard .Then she continues while looking in my eyes :

"We gonna have the most fun possible today or as long as it takes . No tabus , no fuck ups possible .
In the end , a sex toy and food cant do anything wrong ,can it ?"

And with these words she leans in and presses her wet tongue in my mouth ,only to pull it out a second later and make a cute eating gesture through knocking her teeth playfully together in front of my face and leading her index finger from her chin down her throat ,then between her breasts where oesophagus runs down to her belly .
It was mesmerising.I could taste her saliva on my tongue . It had a hint of some kind of berries , maybe the toothpaste she was using ,and something undescribable primal . I let the droplets melt on my tongue and savoured every moment of this experience .Those where the hottest and most beautiful hybrid girls I've ever seen , did i say that already ?

EDITORS NOTE :
Calling them girls the whole time is kinda misleading . Ann is 24 and Kathy is 27 . They're actually beautiful wolf woman . But they like it when they get called girls.

+++++++++++
CHAPTER 5 PREPARATIONS AND CONTRACTS

Next thing i know , both girls stand up and take my hand ,leading me to the shower .Its down the hallway and i can again see all the photos of different people hanging there .In the second im about to ask about them ,Ann says :

"By the way .We have to make a photo of you . You're coming on our wall of customers here ,"she points towards the pictures on the wall and continues :
"Every customer gets his memory enshrined on this wall .We want to be able to remember every face like that .And honor your sacrifices ."

I cant help but wonder , those looked like it was quite an amount of people .How many people in our world are so desperate AND have that kink at the same time ?
Eh . Actually i dont care .My main focus is being ripped apart and get fucked in the process .

After a few steps we reach the Bathroom .Classical soothing Music is coming from the impressive modern , white and pink marble plated room with a shower area running from one end of the wall to the other .
A glass door which could be moved serperated the room from the bathroom area . The room was really warm inside ,directly giving a pleasant feeling when entering .. Both girls start to take of their clothes slowly .Using their sexy paws to remove those few fabric parts , teasing me with their movements .They both are moving , almost dancing around me ,while undressing revealing the last bit of hidden skin .They start touching and stroking my body with their paws , for now avoiding my crotch .I feel Kathy using her razor sharp claws to cut my sweatshirt from behind .It just falls down and i stand there in T-Shirt and jeans .They continue with my t-shirt , ripping and cutting it away , revealing my naked body below .Ann comes even closer to me , moves her head down towards my stomach ,touches it with her wet, cool nose and sniffs me .She's bearthing in my scent . Her paws gripping my waist ,claws slightly penetrating my skin .I could feel small droplets of blood running down . It should hurt , and maybe it even does . But im way to extatic to notice it as unpleasant .In the next second ,she uses her slimy ,wet Tongue to lick once over my belly.
I almost came .That was too much .Her tongue felt slightly sandpaper like but in such an awesome way . I wanted her to swallow me whole at that moment ,only to feel that tongue on my whole body .
Then my jeans had to go .Kathy hit the waistband with her claw once , cutting it open and promting it to let go of my lower body .The trousers fell down in one motion ,revealing my loaded to the brink manly hood .
Which i ,by the way ,was absolutely aware of , wasn't going to be there too much longer .At least not in this still healthy and complete state .Seeing the both girls naked in front of my naked body . Knowing it wouldn't take long to feel their teeth chewing through my limbs and organs , made my heart go crazy and i started shaking from anticipation .
I want this .I want this now i think .But first , more preparation . We're coming to the main event .I promise !
I was never the guy who shaved his dick regularly , i thought today was a good day to do so . But Ann asked me specifically not to .She wanted to shave me herself ..
Ann and Kathy looked , lips licking at my pantsnake.

"Let me give you a new haircut my love ,"started Ann,pushing out her indexfinger claw .I am perplexed about the 'my love' thing ,but accept it as part of the process .She reaches down to my crotch and starts cutting away .Her claws are really as sharp as a razor .Damn .Im happy im not their enemy . Wouldn't stand a chance in an open battle against one of those beautiful predators .They would tear me limb to limb .
But then again . I get the same process voluntarily. Man .I must be really a little bit ...
I feel her paw moving around my balls and dick ,cutting away precisely at my excess hair .I see her quick and well trained movement. .Ann helps and grabs my penis ,holding it in the right position to get all hair shaved .Feeling her paw holding my dick is again almost too much for me .If she would even move an inch ...
DAMN .As if she knew she starts stroking .I cant ...hold ..
And with these thoughts i can only watch as i shoot a full load onto Kathi's face ,maw and breasts .

"Yeeeyy..Bullseye,"Ann laughs and keeps stroking my still pumping dick .I almost fall to my knees so hard is the orgasm .

I cant even get my thoughts straight to think about what just happened ,when i see Kathy smiling , using her fingers to collect my cum one scoop at a time ,licking it up through sucking each of of them .
The sound it makes and view it offers doesn't work even give my dick the chance to come down .Ha ..no chance .Her tongue driving through my hot mess on her paws ,almost drinking it up . I'm again in awe about this creature .
I touch her face with my right hand ,feeling her fur and skin below my fingers . She closes her eyes ,still finger in her maw and grauling softly like she did before .
Ann has stopped with her palmtree shaking actions and started sniffing and licking my back ,pushing her tongue over my bare skin ,leaving spit everywhere . I could feel her wet nose and soft paws .Her fast breathing closely behind my ears .I could feel the heat both girls where radiating .I was sure .Those girls would do whatever it takes to end me in the most amazing way possible .And i trusted them .
Sad i had to sing up for suicide to get this experience.But nowadays its almost impossible to find anyone you can truly love and trust .Thats maybe the reason so many people come here ?To feel this one time in their life ?

To get the obvious and important out of the way :
Our contract stated the following :
They would prepare and use me . Preparation ends when i am cleaned , somehow tenderised and when THEY are satisfied . Then i would let myself be strapped down on the already known place I've seen the guy be ripped apart .They will continue having fun with me and then like I've seen it on the video , start eating me .
We decided i would refrain from taking medication until the pain would get unbearable. which made me even more excited since i knew i could first feel everything and know it can be over in an instant if i ask for the pills .The girls told me about a reverse placebo effect where ,if you know you can have some medication ,you sometimes dont need them .Well see .That would be insane .Have you ever bitten yourself really really hard ? Dont do it ! it hurts like hell .But . we humans dont have those razor sharp teeth like hybrids .Maybe that would change some things ?
I definitely requested they start at my Hands and feet and will try keeping me alive as long as possible .
Ann told me, when we were working out the contract , her friend was master in this technique .
She managed ,through certain actions, to prolong the death of a customer over 3 days . It has happened only twice and only with well trained persons though .
Then when they will continue with my limbs .Arms ,legs .Reducing me to a torso and head .
I dont know how they gonna address the bloodloss ,but Ann assured me they have a way .Then when im only a torso ,Ann would get my upper half and Kathy my lower
one .And when im about to die somewhere in between , they promised me to let my lights go out while they eat my throat and my genitals . Also . I was somehow inspired my the video and told them i wouldn't mind if they ate a few pieces of my dick or balls here then.
Oh man .My mother would be proud of me right now !
Or maybe not

Kathy had managed to get her paws and breasts cleaned , the rest was Anns job .She stopped caressing my back and wooshed around me ,taking her friend in her arms and starting to kiss her . Licking my cum of her sext lips and beautiful face in the process .They both locked at me ,Kathy grabbed me by my dick and pulled me near .Ann switched on the water ,letting a warm stream run down our 3 bodies . The water changed their fur to a darker colour ,making it feel unbelievably soft below my hands .With their paws , soap in hand ,both girls start to wash me .They massage the soap in every oart of my skin . Kathy is working upwards from my feet and Ann downwards from my neck . I am washing my hair and when im about to start with my face , Ann closes in with her head ,takes mine between her two paws and starts licking it . Whole .Her tongue moving over my lips ,my chin ,then upwards to my nose .I can smell her sweat breath and feel the warm of the inside of her mouth .I see her sharp teeth glowing in the bright light from the bathroom lamp .
Her tongue licks Behind and in my ears ,over and into my mouth and the rest , all getting cleaned with her tongue .
I was drenched in her saliva and tried to lick it up anytime i got my tongue at it .She noticed it ,grabbed me by my hair , pulls my head back and says :

"You like my spit ? Ill give you more .."

And with these words she presses her lips against mine,uses her maw bring me to open my mouth widely, then she spits and lets her saliva flow into my mouth .
Ive only seen this in videos and always wanted to try it.I felt the slimy warm liquid run down my throat .I swallow every drop of it . She doesnt stop .Keeps salivating into mouth .I keep swallowing it . Every last drop of it .
Then ,after a while she hugs me and kisses me so wet ,her spit is running down out faces .

I feel Kathy rubbing my balls with her paws , getting everything cleaned up and ready for consumption.

Suddenly Ann ,still in the process of kissing and feeding me with her mouthy liquid , presses her lower part against mine .my dick corrects its position and
Oh my god .. i have my dick touching her cunt .Her wet and somehow really hot cunt .I cant even take a
breath ,when she has sits down on it ,pushing my cock deep inside her .Its an INCREDIBLE feeling .Ive never thought a hybrid had so different Temperatures .But
her vagina was really really hot .
She starts breathing heavily ,and Kathy states from down below laughing :

"Hey thats unfair .I have to do the work and you get the fun ?"
b
While fucking Ann they both started to kiss me ,their wet ,soft and warm tongues with the wonderful berry aroma animalistic taste where filling out my complete mouth .Their tongues are way bigger than human ones and way more flexible . i felt Kathis tongue moving down my throat , reaching behind my uvulva .
I shouldve gotten a gag reflex . But it never came .
My dick was pressed inside Anns cunt ,and she moved up and down slowly .Kathy still had some of the accident hanging on her lips or in her mouth i guess .
I could taste my own cum ,but in this moment i was in oblivion .So i just didn't care anymore .
I couldn't breathe anymore cause the both tongues blocked my airways the whole time .I didn't care .
They could've killed me now and there .I didn't mind .Not even that i might suffocate which was a nasty way to die but also loose out on being devoured alive .
Kathi's tongue was moving in my throat ,giving me an undescribable feeling of being whole somehow .I was in an unbelievable extatic state ,i came into Ann .
My dick pushing out loads of cum ,i had no idea where it's coming from , it was incredible . Slowly i lost my vision and a dark warm feeling creeping up my spine .I embraced it .I was about to loose concisenes.
Finally ,Kathy janked her tongue out of my mouth , releasing my windpipe and letting air float back into my lungs ,saliva dripping and slattering .I start coughing and gasp for air .
Kathy and Ann stepping further to me , holding me upright .I seem to have faded and lost my footing a bit .

"MIKE.."Kathy says with worries in her voice " .I thought you pull back the whole time .You could've died already if i hadn't stopped ."

"I didn't care . I felt like it should be like that somehow . You're both insanely amazing .I cant wait to go through with the main event .I want to feel your teeth rip me apart . ."

"Your wish is our order"

++++++++
CHAPTER 6 BLOOD,GUTS and Disgusting stuff

I was cleaned and ready to be dinner . My excitement was growing every second .My both killers lead me into the room in which they had ripped apart that bald muscle guy .It was completely clean again and like any other room ,laid out with plastic sheets .I wondered why it wasn't restricted to this room ,so i asked .
Ann told me they would sometimes have customers who want to be hunted and the roleplay like , eaten alive unwillingly which was such an amazing idea .I was tempted to change my contract and go for this version .
You only die once so it should better be perfect ,right ?

"We had one woman ."Kathy began to explain while she was walking in front of me ,moving that cute ass of hers in the most seductive and arousing way imaginable "who loved the thought of being hunted by lions in the jungle ,caught and then mauled .
And we gave her exactly that .we invited 2 close friends of ours . They're male and female lions . They hid in a room and waited until we showered with her and all of a sudden they jumped out and started chasing her .I remember them hunting and mauling her for quite a while "

We had reached the place in which i will die later .
Ann had grabbed my hand with her left paw and with her right index and middle finger she touched the inner side of my arm and moves them slowly upwards towards my elbow ,Making the whole arm tingle .She looks in my eyes and says :

"Its time for the cuffs .Just relax and lay down .We do the rest .If the pain gets to much , give us a sign .
We agree on a safe word in case you cant stand it any longer , then you get the medication .If that doesn't help, we also have morphine . It would ruin some of your meat .But we dont want you to feel more pain than you want to feel .And dont hold back with screaming .We could gag you if you like .But we prefer our meals to scream .Its a wolf thing i guess ,Plus our house is completely sound proof . Government has paid .They dont want their orher properties loose value cause of constant screaming ."

As i had found a comfortable position on the mattress , it seemed the fabric was covered in some kind of synthetic leather ,cause when connecting with my back it was pretty cold ,i looked at my both soon to be reasons of death .Ann had the chains and handcuffs in her paws , letting one chain tangle downwards which produced that reminiscent sound of metal chains clanking .
Kathy had placed the plate with the medication behind us on a small table .Their beautiful bodies standing in front of me ,i thought of my imminent doom .
I gave them absolutely creative freedom in how to end me , exept the ,it should take as long as possible part .
Which made me wonder how they gonna do the killing blow .The last guy got his throat ripped out .Maybe they'll eat my heart ? Or they eat all my insides ?
All the time my dick was standing upright , pointing towards heaven .
Ann left and returned a few seconds later with a long metal metal rod on which a big bloodbag was hanging .
In her hands she was holding another bag with additional supplies of blood .

"We will give you blood transfusions for the duration of the eating process .Its guarantees your survival as long as we don't touch important organs . You'll be able to feel it until we end it .Or .If you cant take it anymore , even with medications , you give us a sign and we directly kill you . "

She sits down next to me and starts stroking my chest with her paw , ysing a claw to carve slightly into my skin .A warm shudder and a sharp pain running down to my crutch as
her claw penetrates my bowel fat .I grunt in pain and at the same time lust .She continues:

"Im seeing forward to taste your meat .You look and smell delicious .I really want to eat your tongue and your hands .I hope you get what you wanted out of this experience ."

Kathy has taken the place behind me .She was looming over my head with hers , looking into my eyes .
Her maw wide open ,exposing her teeth , tongue and throat . With her left index finger pressing against her wet tongue she closes in ,pulls out the now dripping wet finger and kisses me .I feel her warm wetness , taste her saliva again and bruch with my tongue against her teeth .Feeling the sharp edges and pointy tips . Her fangs press against my mouth ,cutting
only slightly into my lips and drawing some droplets of blood .Then , suddenly and unexpected , she plunges the finger in my mouth for me to suck on .
I see and feel her getting more agitated .The blood makes her extremely aroused ,her heat radiating against my skin .She starts licking my lips and face , leaving saliva everywhere .
Ann has started stroking my dick again and , through my canthus i can see her getting ready to sit on top of my lap .
Seconds later i am kissing ,licking ,sucking and fucking 2 beautiful Wolfgirls and in that moment i am in total bliss .
Kathy pulls away ,takes her finger out of my mouth ,and stands halfway up ,only to turn around and press her now dripping wet cunt over my face .

"Now you can drink up ..drink everything ill give you!You want to be our toy ? You will be our toy ! "

Hot ,watery juices running down my cheek and lips ,entering my mouth and dissolving on my tongue .
Her pussy juice is running like shes peeing ,giving me trouble to get it all in my mouth .I can smell her pussy .Her female hormones and her sweat .I can smell blood too .And suddenly i can smell and taste her piss .
Its starting with a few small ,hot droplets ,but becomes a stream after a few seconds .I swallow , and gulp ,piss and juice running down my throat into my stomach ,bloating it slightly .Some runs down my neck and onto the mattress ,collecting below and around my back .Her golden liquid has a strong ,salty taste . I've never tasted anything like that before and i really like it somehow ...In the process i press my tongue into her cunt .Trying to feel as much if her female parts .Taste her as much as possible until i finally get devoured .

Ann now is moving fast up and down. Her tight ,wet and
somehow really hot hole is enclosing my dick completely . Rubbing it in a violent manner , i wonder how i didn't come yet . She uses her he claws fo leave bloody marks all over my chest.Everytime she carves into them i feel an somehow tolerable pain .Nothing too bad .Nothing to make me scream ...yet .

Kathy presses the last drops out of her dripping cunt Into my mouth ,then says :

"Good boy . Now to the next step .I want you to put your tongue all the way up my asshole !The place where your journey will end in a bit .Lick it and dont stop until i say so ."

And with these words she turns around again in one motion and shoves her butt directly in my face .I directly have breathung problems .The weight of this magnificent ass is pressing down on my head .i feel her poop hole directly over my mouth .. "Oh god ,"i think "she wont poop in my mouth or ? I know about scat . But that is even for me a bit much .But in the end .Who cares ? I shouldn't be so strange about poop ,since i will become exactly that soon "
I push my tongue through the front gate and are welcomed with a tight and warm ,somehow not bad tasting
entry part of her colon .I hear her moaning and huffing as soon as i start moving my tongue .Trying to get it as deep as possible i press forward,causing the hybrid to scream in joy .She presses down even harder , pushing her but onto my face and again I cant breath .
I dont care .While my dick is constantly being hopped on i am close to coming again .I absolutely adore these to girls and i came here with the certainty of being helpless surrendered to these creatures .If they kill me midway it would be sad ,but in the end i would've gotten what i came for . Being killed and eaten .. or ...better eaten and then killed .
But Kathy knew from the last time about this .And she would not let me die like this cause a few seconds later the pulled away and gave me place to breathe .

"I think you might also have a thing for suffocation !
That was the second time .And I can see your hard as fuck ."Kathy pushed away her hair again and started carrasing my chest "Maybe we should really eat your throat at last .That would be a combination between suffocating and being ripped apart .What you say ?"

I thought for a few seconds what i really wanted regarding the climax of our little adventure .
I saw the guy having that happen and it was actually a pretty amazing thing to watch .Having to feel their teeth and jaws around my throat for the last few seconds or minutes . Sure why not ?I asked :

"Sure .That would be perfect .That removed the effect of surprise but it'll be amazing .Can you maybe eat my dick while killing me ? I somehow have that as specific dream . Should've said from the beginning But i was and still am way to excited."

"Honey,"Ann said from further down still fucking me ,"we eat what you want and when you want .And we make you watch as long as you like .Just say it and we make it happen .Nothing is too tabu to be eaten ."

And with those words in my ears i came the 4th or 5th time this evening . I feel another full load of hot and sticky cum shooting into Ann's cunt . Hear her moaning louder .It was such an heavy orgasm .I screamed almost .How do they get me so hot ? I'm not even getting tired .Maybe they put something in my drink ?

Or maybe it's the fact I get a life long dream fulfilled . Either way I wasn't going to complain .I leaned backwards and kept enjoying her warm bodies on mine .

Ann had stopped with pleasuring me and stood up . She walks behind me , sits down and leans towards my ears ..

"So ..it's time to start .This is your last chance to say you want out .
Think about it . You're a nice guy . We would totally understand it also we'd rather have you in our bellies later ."

I look at both girls .Ann's face is directly next to mine .I can see her beautiful fangs and teeth shining wet from the different kinds of fluids we lie in .I can feel her hot breath on my skin ,thinking about how this could be the last place I be in consciously .Kathy suggestively pointing at her open maw when she notices me looking at her .

I don't know what it was exactly .But in this second I just said ;

"DO IT "

And through that word my fate was sealed .

"AWESOME.." said Ann in an excited tone .Getting in position on the left to my body to get a good grip at my left arm .
Kathy slid down on my legs ,rubbing her body against mine .I felt their
body heat increase as they got ready to consume parts of me .
I didn't know what to expect if I'm honest .I tried a few times to bite myself and it hurt a lot ,but never like unbearable . Humans teeth aren't made to tear into meat ,skin and fat . At least not the front teeth .
I have to be honest .I went into this whole thing with a hyper
sexualised idea of this whole scenario .I knew I would die .I knew I would hurt a lot . What I didn't knew is how hurtful it can be if razor sharp teeth start to maul your limbs .

.She was holding my arm in her paws ,pushing her claws hard into my skin ,but still not causing any damage .I felt when she started licking my hand and fingers ,leaving stains of her spit all over my hand .I watched in fascination as she took my whole hand into her mouth ,pushing her tongue through my fingers . I was in heaven ..
until she started chewing ..

I first didn't realize it . Must've been the adrenaline I felt as soon as she gave me the last chance .But after a few seconds a tingling sensation in my fingers ,combined with sudden munching ,braking and tearing sounds it became Hell . The pain started in my index and middle finger .First a burning ,then full blown excruciating pain .Who would've thought that getting your fingers chewed of can be so hurtful .

I tried not to scream ,but after she started ripping of
phalanx by phalanx I couldn't keep quiet anymore .
I started to scream from the top of my lungs ,grunting and in the process trying to get free .
It wasn't that I didn't want it to happen anymore .Just basic
reflex .Of course you won't hold your limbs into acid voluntarily ,would you ?
The pain was radiating through my whole arm and half of my upper body .It was crazy . I saw her ripping of small parts of flesh ,chewing meat ,skin and even bones as if they where paper .
I was thrashing violently against the chains holding me in place .My free right hand smashing against the cuffs again and again , causing my wrists to bleed from the impact . Still chewing she says :

"You're delicious . I want to eat you whole now . But I will take my dear time as will my friend here . Thanks for being our food .I hope you get what you came for "

The second I could get my breath again from screaming ,Kathy started with her meal .She had taken place below my legs and was licking my
Right calf .The wonderful wolfgirl had lifted my leg against her shoulder and was now pressing it upwards to better reach the desired parts .

(Editor's note-This is how far I got )
Last edited by WolfGirlFood90 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:39 am, edited 13 times in total.
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Re: WolfGirlFood (WIP)f/m/hardvore /furry /piss /suicide/dru

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 am

Hey there .
I thought for 2 times already I've cleaned out the text .But I use a smartphone to write it and my text program is really really basic .So I have to go through every bit myself .Resulting in me finding parts I want to rewrite and enhance all the time .

I've now changed the basic story premise a bit , the intro especially.
I've enhanced the THE TAPE/ THE GUY section . and I'm in the process of writing Mike's experience rn .

I gonna try reaching 20k words to really get the details right .
I think we really have way to few stories like that ,where the actual process is described in graphic detail .But that's maybe just me thinking it ,cause I haven't read more than 100 stories by now .

I really would appreciate your opinion to this story .I'm well aware it's not perfect but I'll try to make it that over the time

Can someone please tell me how to format this text ?
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Re: Updated/24.4.23 WolfGirlFood f/m/hardvore /furry

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu May 11, 2023 6:50 pm

Ah, found your story. There are a lot of kinks in this I don't have, so I glossed over parts and eventually had to stop. It seems good, but this isn't my sort of thing
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Fri May 12, 2023 9:42 am

Oh . No problem . And thanks for looking over it . It's my first one and I really hope for some feedback if it's even worth continue writing ..
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Sun May 14, 2023 5:57 pm

WolfGirlFood90 wrote:Oh . No problem . And thanks for looking over it . It's my first one and I really hope for some feedback if it's even worth continue writing ..

There's no question that it's worth writing more. Your descriptions are so vivid, but not over the top. Your dialogue is fun and full of life. The only reason I can't read all of this is we have very different tastes (pun intended), which is a shame. You're very talented. I hope you do write more and find more suitable readers.

In case you're wondering, this is my sort of thing: https://aryion.com/g4/view/887568
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:02 pm

That's awesome . Yeah . I started with stories like that but advanced into the more fatal ones . I think , nevertheless, I could write such a story but way more detailed ...we'll see
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!