New Competition Series (Sign-Ups)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New Competition Series (Sign-Ups)

Postby Tailslover13 » Thu May 25, 2023 3:40 am

I have started up a new kinky competition series! I need the cutest, sexiest, naughtiest, most fun and enjoyable cutie butts to please come and sign up! Do you have cute or sexy or fun OC characters? Do you want to possibly have them in free stories? If you are interested, or curious, please check out one of the links below:

IF YOU HAVE FURAFFINITY: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/10561008/

IF YOU DON’T HAVE FURAFFINITY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M_t ... sp=sharing

Please don't actually leave any applications on here. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM on here, though. Or just add me on Discord, if you want: Tailslover13#7084
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Re: New Competition Series (Sign-Ups)

Postby Houyo » Sat May 27, 2023 9:11 am

Seems like a neat idea. I'll fish around for some references for my character.
Houyo
???

Postby Kreis » Sat May 27, 2023 10:19 am

Looks fun! I'll do the same, curious how this is gonna go down.
Kreis
New to the forum

Postby Tailslover13 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:18 pm

Sign-ups are now closed! Thank you to the people who showed interest and actually signed up! Very grateful to you!
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!