A Hero's Welcome- story F/M, faerie/human, brief scat

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Hero's Welcome- story F/M, faerie/human, brief scat

Postby BradRepko » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:11 pm

A Hero's Welcome
A vore story by BradRepko written exclusively for Eka's Portal

Solid mythril armor, hand tailored especially for Sir Winston Boldwell by the royal armor smith as a gift from her royal eminency, Sir Boldwell's pride and joy. His most cherished possession, the perfect fir, with a royal blue shimmer that complemented his own deep blue eyes, not a day went buy he didn't polish it to a fine sheen, often two or three times a day. With such a fine piece of armor for a breastplate, he didn't dare wear it with leg plates or a helm, as nothing he could afford came close to matching with it, and he didn't want to demean his most prized possession. Besides, he was quite proud of his golden blonde hair and strong, masculine jawline, with barely a trace of stubble to cover is fine skin. The simple light chain mail full body suit that most knights wear under their armor was a good enough for his protection anyway, what with his magnificent breastplate protecting him, he deduced. One would have difficulty discerning which he was more vain about, his beloved armor or his manly good looks. Women he bedded, however, would tell you it was that armor he loved more, for he would sleep the night with them, but never were they to touch his armor. Was he a good lover, well, let's just say that if he handled the women like he handled his armor his one night stands would have been remembered as the most magical night of their lives, and not as the most lamented night followed by back pains the morning after. Such poetic justice, then, that it is how his tale concluded.
Saving the faerie from the bumbling wizard's alcolyte had been a simple task for the self righteous knight, which the knight proudly admitted to gracious faerie after she promised to fulfill him one wish for saving her. When she insisted that it was a big deal, how he could have been hurt, or even killed, that led Sir Boldwell into a day of bragging about himself and his accomplishments, over dramaticizing and exaggerating throughout most of them. Still, though the faerie was a bit put off by his attitude, she graciously kept her word about granting him his wish, a night filled with illicit passion and pleasure that would leave him smiling for days. And that it was, for all of the five minutes it lasted, and as the knight drifted into blissful slumber, a smile still across his face, the faerie, quite unsatisfied with his performance, was left to her own devices to satisfy the raging fire that burned so fiercely within her loins.
With her plans for the night spoiled by the knights lack of stamina, and the loud snoring coming from the oaf, she set her focus on the shiny, beautiful breastplate that the knight had worn. It really was magnificent craftsmenship, such that it would even put a dwarf to shame, and it's beauty and the faint magical aura caused by the mythril delighted the faerie so much. She rubbed her hands over it's polished surface, pushed her breasts against it, and even nuzzled her face against the cold metal. It was at about this time that the Knight woke up, and to say he was aghast at what he saw would be an understatement. Grabbing his armor from the awestruck faerie, he backhanded her across the face, sending her sprawling to the floor, spewing a slough of obsenities at the winded girl. Sheer outrage was what he showed the faerie, even threatening to turn her over to the wizard whose apprentice he had feld for her earlier that day.
Now, to show anything but appreciation after bedding a fae is a huge insult, but to go out and strike her after his poor excuse for a performance was just intolerable. Rising up from the floor, the faerie silenced Sir Boldwell with a series of magic chants, paralyzing his body where he stood. As the confused knight struggled to continue his verbal assault, the faerie seized this opperitunity, and lifting the man above her head with unnatural strength, she stuffed him head first into her widening maw. Several hard gulps later, and the bewildered and now terrified knight found strength return to his limbs, and struggled to extricate himself from her gullet. Screaming, cursing, and even demanding to be realeased, he kicked and pounded at her squishy walls, which responded in an instant with a tight squeeze, pushing digestive fluid around with a wet squelching sound and causing the faerie to let out a dainty burp, which she quickly pardoned with a giggle. Laying down on her soft bed, rubbing her rotund tummy, she spoke of how she hoped he would be a better meal than he was a lover, which of course was responded with another series of delicious struggles.
Hours went by, her stomach grinding and undulating against the wiggling captive within, filling the room with the sound of wet gurgles, glorps, groans, and blorps. The knights features were a lot less charming at this point, in fact, some might say grotesque, his skin melting and covered with abscesses, chunks of bone and muscle exposed here and there. Pulling what was left of his torso from the collective goop, he gave one last plea to the faerie, in fact, his only plea, and even apoligized. With that, the faerie gave a dark chuckle and roughly patted her gourged tummy. If he had only apoligized in the first place, she told him, and not waited until his body was shedding chunks and covered up to his chin with warm goop, maybe she would have, but now it was to little, to late. What was left of his body couldn't survive long, anyway, and she felt no need to expend such energy to regenerate it. His vision finally blurring, he shouted out that she owed him, the prideful oaf, for saving her life, which she duly noted that she had repayed him in full with her earlier performance, one that left no regret about losing him as a lover. Besides, she was starting to get these annoying back pains, and it wasn't from her overextended belly. With that said, she rolled to her side and drifted to sleep, drowning him in a see of digestive fluids and flesh chunks.
A few weeks later, a caravan of merchants found his the breastplate unceramoniously placed atop a large, chunky pile of feces, and cleaned it up and brought it to market. Although his fate was never truly learned, the palace knew he would never discard his beloved armor, and assumed the worst, that he had been killed. With his unflattering reputation towards women, he was never truly missed, and his name would be void from the annals of history if not for two curious terms coined in the faerie language many years later; boldwell, which is used to define an ungrateful, unsatisfying lover; and sirwinston, a crude term for the act of being excreted in a dishonorable fashion. So, if a faerie calls you a boldwell and says you have a sirwinston in the future, you had better show her some love and appreciation, or you may find yourself a neglected pile of manure cultivating the forest floor sometime soon.

A Special thanks to Eka, whose forum I post this on and find comfort from the days woes; to Amanda, whose love and support inspired me to write this story (I love you my sweet!); to Sarah the bunnygirl, whose kindness, praise, and fanship towards my work gave me reason to write this tale; to Phantelle, whose clever fairy story delighted my mind in ways words can't describe; to Throku, Karbo, Duamutef, Taito, Frakass and anyone else I forgot to mention along with them, whose works and idea's fed my creative mind and tickled my *ahem* fantasies; and to you, the reader, for reading this story that I have created for your viewing pleasure. Also, an additional special thanks to Lost Boy, who has an awesome archive and I hope to soon have host this piece along with Eka's Portal. I hope you have enjoyed my story, and comments are welcome, especially declarations of fandom of my work, for I have only three at the moment. (yes, I said fandom, to be a fan of my work, not femdom, you horny perverts *laughs) Again, thank you to all who supported me
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Despite my own views...

Postby Kaoru » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:36 am

Awesome story! And I personally believe that percent-ampersand-asterisk-pound-sign Boldwell got exactly what he deserved.

...No, actually, I think I would have personally let him suffer a bit more.
...What? Guys like that make me sick. Hopefully he didn't make the poor faerie sick... I'd imagine a meal like that would have to be diseased.
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Review!

Postby Eidolon » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:52 pm

Mmm... A Hero's Welcome. I could have SWORN I'd heard that used as a title for some work before... I'm probably wrong, but I'll check back and if it is I'll letcha know.

...Also, apparently I need to write more stories, ne? Maybe if I write more than just the one I can make it onto your list. :P

Anyhow! The actual review/critique, which I should have put first, now follows.

Overall, I like it. :) It's a quick, fun read, and it's written like one; you show a good grasp of how to make a story amusing. The inclusion of recurring elements like the back pain give the work that sort of casual and lighthearted feeling I figure you were aiming for. (Casual and lighthearted style in a work of full-digestive vore? What is the world coming to? :D) There are just a couple of proofreading things it would have been nice if you had worked out beforehand- a perfect fir, as opposed to the perfect fit I think you wanted to say, that kind of thing- but they only detract a little, and they wouldn't be hard to correct.

The one small thing that did kinda throw me was the statement 'that would leave him smiling for days'. Stated in the third-person omniscient, as your story is written, it means that the antecedent causes him to smile for days... while later on we find that he most certainly did not. :3 "that would have left him smiling for days" is an alternate structure that would be more correct, but then it gives away the next part of the story, so it's not a perfect solution either. :( "that would leave any man smiling for days" is another that would work...

But do you really care that much about me being nitpicky? Probably not. :) Let's move on.

One thing I like is that you've definitely picked up a little more lyricism in your style of writing! In some of your much earlier works you were very straightforward... very blunt, you could say, with little subtlety, making up for it with strong description. Here, you've displayed that you know how to say things without directly saying them, a talent you put to good use. I'd point out a specific example but I'm lazy!

I understand that this was a 'shorter' work, and so I'm not going to criticize the fact that it's less descriptive than some of your others; here, it's more a feature than a fault. That said, once again, I like this story, and look forward to see how your style continues to evolve...

And if you ever need 'incentive' to write a more thoroughly descriptive work... well, maybe we could trade stories sometime? ;) I'd be glad to write off of some favored idea of yours... anyway. Time for class!

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing! Take care.
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Re: Review!

Postby BradRepko » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:04 pm

Eidolon wrote:Mmm... A Hero's Welcome. I could have SWORN I'd heard that used as a title for some work before... I'm probably wrong, but I'll check back and if it is I'll letcha know.

Actually, you are probably right, but yesterday I felt like writing a vore story, and the title popped into my head, and I wrote the story as I went along. Almost all of my stories, if not all of them, were written on whimsy, thought that makes the quality of my story suffer, which is sad considering I am so creative, but I lose interest quickly, and rarely, if ever get back to previous projects, so if I'm going to make something, story or otherwise, I have to do it write then and finish it to or it will never get finished. I'm creative, and it would be awesome if I put my full creative effort into it.. but I justdon't have that kind of attention span. But, yea, it probably was a title for something else, maybe several something else's.

Eidolon wrote:...Also, apparently I need to write more stories, ne? Maybe if I write more than just the one I can make it onto your list. :P

Well, those are the names that stand out the most for me, both in style and in content. Throku and Duamutef because their writting style just really works for me, and also very much because they don't skimp on the scat scenes. Also, Duamutef because of his miraculous vore games (worship him, WORSHIP HIIIIIIIM!!). Karbo, Taito, and Frakass because I really love their styles in the art, as well as the quality. Frakass characters, being fae and their kin, which I am a huge fan of, and also of the cute details like freckles and such on his characters, they are just plain cute. Tait and Karbo's characters are cute too, and Taito's style is very unique to him, I could pic a Taito pic out of almost anything, and Karbo's work is in my opinion, the highest quality work I have seen. No offence, but writting more wouldn't make you on my most noteables. Sorry.

Eidolon wrote:Anyhow! The actual review/critique, which I should have put first, now follows.

Overall, I like it. :) It's a quick, fun read, and it's written like one; you show a good grasp of how to make a story amusing. The inclusion of recurring elements like the back pain give the work that sort of casual and lighthearted feeling I figure you were aiming for. (Casual and lighthearted style in a work of full-digestive vore? What is the world coming to? :D)

I actually got the whole back pain idea from a movie I saw long ago. The guy was so bad in bed he would give a woman back pains when he had sex with them (even a hooker, who came to teach him a few things, and wound up with back pains and showed him how to really do it) I added that because I wanted to show two thinks, first, he was a real jerk and a womanizer who deserved his fate, and two, he had the potential to be a realy kind hearted, passionate guy and a great lover, but forever reason, he became a narcissicist. That is the tradegy of the story, really, he had the potential to be something so great, but didn't and became a jerk instead. (originally, I was thinking of making the story about a noble knight who was really good to woman but saved the wrong type of woman, but I decided on a jerk instead, that and because making him nice would have required a lot more time to build a backstory, and I lose interest sooo quickly) But, yea, it's kinda funny that he was such a self centered lover that he gave women back pains.

Eidolon wrote: There are just a couple of proofreading things it would have been nice if you had worked out beforehand- a perfect fir, as opposed to the perfect fit I think you wanted to say, that kind of thing- but they only detract a little, and they wouldn't be hard to correct.

The one small thing that did kinda throw me was the statement 'that would leave him smiling for days'. Stated in the third-person omniscient, as your story is written, it means that the antecedent causes him to smile for days... while later on we find that he most certainly did not. :3 "that would have left him smiling for days" is an alternate structure that would be more correct, but then it gives away the next part of the story, so it's not a perfect solution either. :( "that would leave any man smiling for days" is another that would work...

But do you really care that much about me being nitpicky? Probably not. :) Let's move on.

I have trouble getting stories out as it is, and I get hung up on lots of wording and spelling issues. I NEVER proofread my work, and I probably never will. I write it as I go, and usually don't even read it again once I'm done. I don't get the pleasure of reading my own work I get from reading others, so I rarely ever reread work, even as soon as I finish. So yea, there will be a lot of spelling errors and thinks that obviously worded wrong, I wrote it, but never actually read it.

Eidolon wrote:One thing I like is that you've definitely picked up a little more lyricism in your style of writing! In some of your much earlier works you were very straightforward... very blunt, you could say, with little subtlety, making up for it with strong description. Here, you've displayed that you know how to say things without directly saying them, a talent you put to good use. I'd point out a specific example but I'm lazy!

I felt like being more coy in this one for a change, and didn't want to use any crude or vulgar words unless it was something the character said directly. Probably the biggest thing in this one was my total lack of quotation marks and quotes, because that gives me the biggest hang ups, and am never satisfied with the way it turns out before and after the quote, so no quotes in this one.

Eidolon wrote:I understand that this was a 'shorter' work, and so I'm not going to criticize the fact that it's less descriptive than some of your others; here, it's more a feature than a fault. That said, once again, I like this story, and look forward to see how your style continues to evolve...

Really? I felt this was one of my longer pieces. You probably won't find my works all that long, and my long works are never completed and barely even started.

Eidolon wrote:And if you ever need 'incentive' to write a more thoroughly descriptive work... well, maybe we could trade stories sometime? ;) I'd be glad to write off of some favored idea of yours... anyway. Time for class!

No, description is everything with me. That is what causes me the most hang ups and wastes the most time (if it isn't done in three or four hours, it probably ain't gonna happen) so my use of description and getting frequent hang ups is what prevents me from releasing great works and prevents my works from getting very long. (damn, I've gotten lazier and greatly diminished in intelligence since being out of school. Need to get into college before I become a complete dumbass)

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing! Take care.[/quote]

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on my story. I enjoy it when I can make new friends from it, and responding to comments that people make towards my work increases my post count! :wink: Anyway, comments are great, and thank you for being so kind about your review. I'll have to be sure to take a look at your stuff sometime.[/b]
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eidolon » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:59 pm

Mmm. My apologies about the comment about the list, then. It was meant jokingly, but I guess I kinda felt justified in making at least a joking reference to it when the last piece of mine you read, you responded to with

"Yes, yes, this story totally rules. It is awesome. More... must read more.... you should make more!"

Perhaps you can forgive my misunderstanding this as a statement of rather strong enthusiasm. -.o

And I suppose my other impression could have been somewhat mistaken too... but I've looked forward to reading what you've written in the past, and there are a good few that are longer and more detailed, and those are those to which I'd referred in my statements about length and descritpion. In no way was it meant to be a criticism, just an observation.

I guess in conclusion, though- I did enjoy reading this piece a lot, and I'm glad you had the inspiration and drive to write your way through it. :) I can understand your not reading through your works again after creating them; it's a well-known thing that a 'romance' author (better called an erotica author) doesn't get the same thrill out of reading their own work... but if you ever do want one cleaned up to post somewhere more permanently, just drop me a line and I'll probably be happy to run through it for you.

Thanks again.
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Return to Work to be shared!