Need ideas...

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Need ideas...

Postby Xen » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:54 pm

Alright, so finally I'm getting to some vore. So far i've got the UB sequence with Elaina/Sharkana and a neat little jakuesqe naga sequence.

now my only flaw is that I SUCK at coming up with ideas. So, help me out, The more unique/UB inclined it is the more likely I'll sit down and actually sketch it.

Oh yeah, and any monster girl requested will almost certainly get done.
Xen
Participator

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:40 pm

Hmmm... wow...I actually had an idea, but I just lost it...eep
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:47 pm

As long as it is unbirthing, all is good. ^^; We don't have enough of those as it is!

Let's see. more idea. perhaps you would like to make one of your character available for a challenge like you did last time?
Eka
Administrator

Postby MOLE » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 pm

tho UB aint me cup o tea i could give an idea...wait...no i cant...ill get back to you Xen
MOLE

Postby Squall » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:33 pm

Xen, how bout a naga ubing a line of humans and it showing them in her vagina?
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucky » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:35 am

Well... I've been wanting to do this idea for a bit now... but it seems I'll never get to it. So feel free to have at it!

I guess I'm the opposite of you, Xen; I've always got ideas. I'm just not good enough to get 'em out on paper! -.-

A male adolescent is at school with his clique of friends. One of his buddies is has a girlfriend who is looking to hook her own friends up. Well, the young adolescent hasn't a clue what sex or dating or anything is, so the girl is all too eager to show him. She UBs him while she's explaining, much to his horror.

Take it or make it better! Have fun! ^_^
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chrisis » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:59 am

Ideas for monster/ mixed girls?

How about a female chimera, where she incorporates elements of different animals and she does so by voring anthros of that specific animal. She is trying to get her wings so she is going after some bird anthro...

"I didn't want to eat you, but I wouldn't be a proper chimera without wings now would I?"
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Xen » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:42 am

interesting interesting, this is sparking some ideas....

The chimera bit could be a sort of comic even... hmmm...
Xen
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!