If your status isn't away, please reply to me!

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Re: If your status isn't away, please reply to me!

Postby AFieldMouse » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:57 pm

I usually humor people, sometimes pleasant surprises come out of it, others I simply tell them I'm not comfortable continuing.
AFieldMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kobra » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Ski wrote:Honestly, this is one of my biggest pet peeves: when I whisper someone or send someone a message over IMing and they don't reply within ten minutes or so, if at all. If you're going afk for an extended period of time, please at least reply! Even if you're busy, it won't take you long to tell me that, and I'll leave you alone then. I understand that some people just forget to change statuses, but there are several people that I can pretty much guarantee won't reply to me, even though their status is available.

Anyone else hate this?

Yes it annoys me but sometimes I get distracted too. So I can't fault others. Someone is probably ignoring you if their away sign doesn't show up... But at the same time, an important phone call, a distraction by a news story, a family emergency, or other reason, someone may forget to put their away sign up. However if it hasn't gone up after a while ( which I believe it does automatically, after inactivity) That could be a whole different matter and your suspicions of being ignored might not be wrong.
The important thing to understand is that the world continues, and life happens outside of the chat, and when things get serious, the real world situations are the first priority, so keep that in mind. Someone could have another window open and the PM sound may not be heard as well, if they're gaming, listening to music, or watching Youtube. I would say the chance that someone is actually ignoring you is very low. Personally, I'm not one who ignores anyone intentionally. I try to finish all discontinued scenes with people too, and would hope the same from partners, but I certainly don't expect it, nor do I hold anything against them if they wish not to continue, but it is what it is. We're all human.
Mmmmph! Hmmllm? Mhp Mmm MuHHHH! HMMMMP
* Umm hello? LET ME OUT!!!!!** HELP!!!
Kobra
---

Postby BBthewolf » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 am

Jack wrote:I think this is a coin with two sides. The example by SeruOmen is not quite correct, I think, because it is not like just walking into a cafeteria and start bubbling into nowhere. It's more like you went over to a single person in that cafe, and talk to him/her. This person don't have to answer to you by all means, but it would be rather rude, don't you think?

On the other side, no one knows if the whisper has simply been overlooked. So don't be too harsh with the guys 'n' girls, if you don't get an answer.
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Our chat room