why do you like vore?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

why do you like vore?

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 am

hi im really curiose why people like vore? in all honesty I really have no idea why you would like this or why this would turn you on (so to speak) but I must say I hate how the online community treats you guys, I think its wrong how some of you are shunned and told to go do harm to yourself. just because of a sexual fantisy and i really want to make a vid about it so that you (the voreaphiles) and the rest of the world can find some common ground so if you could please leave me a comment of why you like it. also just to let you know, I will not show the usernames of any of the posts I get in the vid. thank you and please respond.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Re: why do you like vore?

Postby BosleyB » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:15 am

That's a good question. Many of us try to rationalize why we have this fetish but it's all psychology (which I know nothing of). Two good theories that I have read which other users have posted are childhood experiences and the mixing of the food and fornication motives in the 3 F's of psychology (...or is it 4...once again, not so good with psychology).

Personally, I believe vore is a variation to the domination fetish, with the predator seeking absolute control of the prey (willingly or unwillingly, which also varies by personal preference).
"This hasn't been rule 34'd yet?! Quickly, we must make it, THE INTERNET DEMANDS IT SO!"
BosleyB
New to the forum

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 am

thanks for replying, so are you more of the prey or predator type?
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby BosleyB » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am

Not to throw a curve ball, but I don't consider myself as the predator or prey type. Rather, I prefer being an "observer" (having no place in either of the roles).
"This hasn't been rule 34'd yet?! Quickly, we must make it, THE INTERNET DEMANDS IT SO!"
BosleyB
New to the forum

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

oh I think I understand why dont you think you like to participate?
dont be afriad to tell me if you feel im getting to personal with my questioning.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightingGirl » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

____
Last edited by LightingGirl on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightingGirl
Been posting for a bit

Postby tangent » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 am

I'd take a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29069

It's probably the biggest collection of information and preferences from vore-lovers ever, and offers some interesting insight from different users! :3
How strange, innocence. c;
tangent
Participator

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 am

thanks for your reply that makes a lot of sence to me actaully. in a different way lol. I must say I think voraphiles (all though different) are some of the nicest and thoughtfull people iv met thus far on the internet.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Areno » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 am

I'm more endo than vore. To be rather honest, Endo/Vore tends to be an extension of my oral fetish. I also tend to be rather sexual in nature when it comes to roleplay too, whether I'm playing a guy, a gal, or a herm, though, Herm tends to be the top choice because of convenience and acceptance. 8)
Areno
New to the forum

Postby BosleyB » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 am

stink183 wrote:oh I think I understand why dont you think you like to participate?
dont be afriad to tell me if you feel im getting to personal with my questioning.

Well, once I imagine myself in one of those roles then it loses its "fantasy" appeal, and then I start thinking realistically (life and death, morals, so on, so on).
BosleyB
New to the forum

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 am

thanks tangent, im talking more personal but I still enjoyed your thread.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 am

Well, once I imagine myself in one of those roles then it loses its "fantasy" appeal, and then I start thinking realistically (life and death, morals, so on, so on).[/quote]

yeah I can understand that me personally I always think realisticaly its hard for me to delve into fantasy so I can understand that.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:00 am

@Areno thanks for your post.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nekiame » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 am

Well,for me its about dominance I beleave.Im a prey and I completely love how the predator have complete control of my life when they caught me. I dont fully follow why I like the being eaten part,im still trying to figure that one out.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:05 am

I have a general fascination for predation.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Terastas » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

First and foremost, let me state for the record that vore isn't a fetish for everyone. I know of at least a few people here whose interest in vore is not sexual in the slightest.

That said. . . I'm not one of those people. Not entirely anyway; I'm sort of in a 50/50 category of being able to appreciate it both sexually and non-sexually. The appeal for vore has always been (in a nutshell) the sense of intimacy; the idea that there genuinely is no way to for two beings to be closer to each other than for one to literally be inside the other. As such, I'm also almost strictly into endo myself as well.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby stink183 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 pm

thanks for the posts guys im starting to understand more and more.
stink183
Been posting for a bit

Postby vintious » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Vore has never lost its appeal to me since I've pushed the entire concept of it into fantasy personally. And since no one else has really mentioned it, I speculate that voraephiles are only nice because they get the idea that they have to prove a point that even though most of them get off to murder basically, it hasn't affected their morals. The irony is, it's because they don't want to be judged by their fetish, their morals have been warped technically, albeit to a "better" side, but still. All speculation, of course. Hard to say if questioning your own morals regarding the fetish is a phase or not. In the least, it means you are constantly challenging yourself, the point is not to be crushed by your own thoughts.

What the two people below me said, minus the quick-sand/dinosaurs parts. 'Entrapment' is my main keyword personally. Edit: Mostly a dominance thing to me, love would just be a bonus if anything.

Everything else though, I've already explained in the psychology thread.
Last edited by vintious on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kanosint » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 pm

I must say I'm close to Terastas on this one, albeit I do enjoy the kinkier aspects of vore: digestion, scat, general messiness... Still, I'm not only into vore, but also into sinking (quicksand, tar, dough, ...) and similar fetishes of encasement. For that is my main reason for liking vore: being wrapped in slimy, warm, soft material. I'm basically doing it for full-body snuggles.
As to why, well, I was born with it. Even as a kid I crawled in the space between the sheetcase and the sheet itself, and pretended I was churning in the belly of a dinosaur. And even now at this age, I still enjoy sleeping as a blanket burrito ;3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby SableCross » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Terastas wrote:First and foremost, let me state for the record that vore isn't a fetish for everyone. I know of at least a few people here whose interest in vore is not sexual in the slightest.

That said. . . I'm not one of those people. Not entirely anyway; I'm sort of in a 50/50 category of being able to appreciate it both sexually and non-sexually. The appeal for vore has always been (in a nutshell) the sense of intimacy; the idea that there genuinely is no way to for two beings to be closer to each other than for one to literally be inside the other. As such, I'm also almost strictly into endo myself as well.

That's the way I am to, the thought of being inside someone you love and being apart of them just turns me on.

KHDownloads

Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty.

I have three Gs in my life: Guns, G-Forces and G-Spots. I will be victory.
SableCross
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Our chat room