Whisper Errors

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Whisper Errors

Postby xBlackthornWolfx » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 am

Over the last week or two, I've been having problems with sending whispers to people in chat? If they've posted in public chat or are the first to send me a whisper, I can click on their name fine. But if I try to send one to someone, by clicking on their name in the chat listings, it doesn't work? Just, nothing will happen. Their name won't show up in the whisper box. This is really annoying, especially when someone is online that I'd like to talk to without them approaching me first.

I know it's now a browser issue either. I use Chrome, so I tried using Firefox just to see and I still had the problem.

I've used the chat room for quite awhile now, and this is the first time I've had this problem, anyone have any solutions? :I
xBlackthornWolfx
New to the forum

Re: Whisper Errors

Postby Looneyman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am

I use chrome myself and I don't have this issue. I don't think this is a chat issue either. If you have another device that can get to the chat, try using that and see if you have the same problem. There may be something in your PC that makes it struggle to figure out web pages with 2 or more different sections that are clickable.
Strong winds are capable of digesting trains.
Looneyman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacobdragon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Funny, I can't select the Whisper box without it going back to the Chat box. I've tried going to Profile, Unchecking Clear whisper then Saving. Rechecking it, saving, Unchecking it and saving Again but Nothing. Even tried Relogging Twice, Is it because i'm using Firefox? I sure hope not... Either way this is a Constant problem for me...
Jacobdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 am

You cannot enter a name manually in the whisper box; it's only possible to add a name to that box by clicking on that person's name either in the chat window or the room window.
To send a private message to another person regardless type "/msg <name> <Your message>".
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:12 pm

maybe im a bit retarded but: where is the "create new character" button?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:46 am

jaykayeight wrote:maybe im a bit retarded but: where is the "create new character" button?

While I abhor the idea of your grammar on the chat- I am nevertheless gracious enough to have you improve it, by helping you find it.

On RP.Aryion.com

Capture.PNG
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:00 pm

I think you can relax: god intervened, there are no buttons.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MissLucy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:14 pm

jaykayeight wrote:I think you can relax: god intervened, there are no buttons.

You have t send EKA a message requesting your first character. after that they should appear if you want to create more.
MissLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby four_fleets » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Right, I forgot. In the past few months the chat has had a few bandodging spammers who abused the crap out of the chats. I'm guessing this new measure is to keep them out.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Our chat room