How to make/attach characters?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

How to make/attach characters?

Postby FromEden » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:45 am

Hey everyone! I've never used the chat before and I would like to but I'm confused on how to create or attach characters so that I may enter.

I know this probably sounds stupid but I just need a little guidance!
FromEden
Somewhat familiar

Re: How to make/attach characters?

Postby Dark_Duran » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 am

Simplicity itself, sirrah!

First, you open up the login screen. Down in the right hand corner, there is a button labelled 'Create New Character'. All you have to do is (required) enter a name, (optional) select an option from the drop-down category menu, (optional) enter a race type in the field below that, and (required) click the box saying that you read and agree to obey the chat's rules.

And do take a moment to read the chat's rules first.

Hit okay and the chat will make that character. Be warned that this may take half a minute. If there are any problems, a warning box will let you know, most often the issue is illegal characters in the name (things like spaces, ( ) # % and such) or going over the letter limit of 18.

After that, all you have to do is to enter the character's name in the box entitled 'character', and then log in. From there, there will be a header of options at the top, click the one called 'Profile' and you'll be able to fill out your character's details from there; there's even a small HTML tutorial for everything you'll need on that page.

Good hunting and have fun.
Dark_Duran
New to the forum

Return to Our chat room