Removing Flash Support

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Removing Flash Support

Postby SurfingBunny » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:15 pm

I know this is out of the blue, but I recall that Eka's has been supporting Adobe Flash. In a recent turn of events, Firefox killed this support for me and now I've been forced to use Chrome. Could there possibly be an option for HTML5 implementation similar to F-List standards?

I understand that this is an old website, but I'm not sure how long I can stay chained to Chrome before that browser kills Adobe Flash as well. If Flash is completely dead, so will the chatroom stuff, and I really don't want that to happen. Also, this is all I could write up for now...
SurfingBunny
New to the forum

Re: Removing Flash Support

Postby XDDX » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Update flash. That's done it for me anyways. The most recent Firefox update did something and flash stopped working but now, they're both updated and working fine again.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Firefox blocked flash update for a few days due the fact that flash sucks on security base. Should be working again now though.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby SurfingBunny » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 pm

I might need to reinstall the Flash plugin and see if Firefox will stop being over-protective about this thing.

Meh, I'll do it later.
SurfingBunny
New to the forum

Postby eatmeplease » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:14 pm

I literally can't update Flash. They discontinued it for Linux. The newest version is 11.
eatmeplease
---

Postby AcevisElecion » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:19 pm

I've personally just set flash to ask to activate outright on my FF install on windows.

It's a small price to pay, but I'd rather swim through the legions of "allow adobe flash to play" than deal with security fallouts.
AcevisElecion
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

SurfingBunny wrote:I know this is out of the blue, but I recall that Eka's has been supporting Adobe Flash. In a recent turn of events, Firefox killed this support for me and now I've been forced to use Chrome. Could there possibly be an option for HTML5 implementation similar to F-List standards?

I understand that this is an old website, but I'm not sure how long I can stay chained to Chrome before that browser kills Adobe Flash as well. If Flash is completely dead, so will the chatroom stuff, and I really don't want that to happen. Also, this is all I could write up for now...

The chat requires Flash? Since when? I know I've been able to use it on my mobile, which doesn't have Flash.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 am

You can use it without flash but it sucks
RachelBabe
Participator

Return to Our chat room