Suggestions for new gender icons?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Suggestions for new gender icons?

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello there. I have been using the chat for a while, and I've been noticing something, it's hard to me to find male herms or c-boys. I have been wanting this for a while, but now I think it's about time to give my request and hopefully make it true. I wish for some new gender icons. Now, not every one is a female or a female herm, there are us flat chested people too! (we be sexy)

So, first off, there should be a blue female icon for c-boys, because that makes since, right? They gave the genitals of a female, but the rest is male

A blue herm icon for male herms, for similar reasons to above.

And, for the lovers of breasts, a pink male icon, for futas/dick girls/what ever the pingas they are called now a days. It gives more diversity, and it will help players let others know that their futas are not exactly herms.

I hope this will help, and that the change is a good and desired one. If other sites know about this, I'm oblivious to it, the only other site I mainly go to is Y-gallery, and that's my gayness talking there.

If any admins read this, thank you!
TheHungryELf
???

Re: Suggestions for new gender icons?

Postby Artemis » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

These are just my thoughts, but re-using colors that are already being used by other gender icons is probably not the best way to go about this.

Maybe throw some green in there, or some purple. That way people can tell which is which with a quick glance instead of having to read each name to figure out which symbol it is.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kuru » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Reusing colours would be a bit confusing at a glance. I think a decent way to go about it as has been suggested is to just use different ones. F-List has done it quite nicely using colours to distinguish by having for example green for c-boys. Orange could be used for male herms perhaps and keep purple as it is for female.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Oh. You two make a good point. Perhaps it would be better with those different colors. Hopefully we can get who's ever in charge of the chatroom to see this.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby TrickTheFox » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 pm

What about those of us who play either gender? Those of us who are gender-fluid? I play male or female at various times, but I have myself set as female and with a notice in my profile that I can be male on request.
TrickTheFox
New to the forum

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 pm

TrickTheFox wrote:What about those of us who play either gender? Those of us who are gender-fluid? I play male or female at various times, but I have myself set as female and with a notice in my profile that I can be male on request.

Hmm... I am pretty sure that there is a tiny green circle for neutrals or gender fluids like that.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby TrickTheFox » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 pm

TheHungryELf wrote:
TrickTheFox wrote:What about those of us who play either gender? Those of us who are gender-fluid? I play male or female at various times, but I have myself set as female and with a notice in my profile that I can be male on request.

Hmm... I am pretty sure that there is a tiny green circle for neutrals or gender fluids like that.
But I'm not exactly neutral, and there are those who are actually gender-neutral like robot types and things like that. I've encountered this issue at F-List, and there, I go as 'transgendered' which is kind of close but not exactly, and still often results in people being weirded out before I can explain to them. :-/
TrickTheFox
New to the forum

Return to Our chat room