Species Classification

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Species Classification

Postby Archmage_Bael » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Usually its not a problem. Furries and humans are obviously such. However, things get a little bit gray in the area when you have someone who has the flesh of a human, but potentially other features. The term "demi-human" would sometimes be appropriate if say a person has furry cat ears and a furry tail, but human skin, or even human hands and feet instead of paws. However, some people don't believe in a demi-human classification and see them as either they're "furry" or they're "human".
Elves are particularly interesting in the fact that some people consider them to be demi-human, but some consider them to be human. This comes as a problem when you're playing a character who looks a certain way, and the next three people all classify you under a different group.

I was wondering where people stand on this and if there's a way to determine officially whether a certain creature should be classified in one way or another. Of course if someone doesn't want to play with another because they don't like the fact they have a tail, or bunny ears, but everything else is fine, that's their preference - even if its just a minor detail.
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Re: Species Classification

Postby Eka » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Long as character has human face. It is human or human half. You are only "Furry" when you have animistic face to go with it. Paw, tail, skin or fur coat makes no different.

Elf isn't human or half human. Elf is Elf. Though I suppose it is still on the "Human" classification. So neither are wrong or correct. You really should just tell them it is Elf. not human, or half human.

Pretty straight forward to me. I never understood why it seems confusing to other.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Our chat room