Slider support?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Slider support?

Postby Nightmare49 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:23 pm

I have been trying to make a slider work on the profile page. Now i have tested it and it would work but due to the fact that Aryion doesn't let us import script into the html body ican't do it. Anyone have any ideas how to get around that. Or perhaps we could get a slider js built into the profile pages? I got an example of what i mean here. So i was thinking all we need is some options for the profile page to let us choose if we want to include Things like Font awesome, jquery and more.
Attachments
CSS.zip
(798.99 KiB) Downloaded 351 times
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: Slider support?

Postby Eka » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:I have been trying to make a slider work on the profile page. Now i have tested it and it would work but due to the fact that Aryion doesn't let us import script into the html body ican't do it. Anyone have any ideas how to get around that. Or perhaps we could get a slider js built into the profile pages? I got an example of what i mean here. So i was thinking all we need is some options for the profile page to let us choose if we want to include Things like Font awesome, jquery and more.

Jquery is already supported on the chat. As for custom javascript, we won't be supporting that anymore. As it is a huge vulnerability.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Nightmare49 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:27 am

Well that bites. Then the custom JavaScript should be removed on the profile setting. Now i need to see if i can pull it off with just CSS. >_<
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby fieldmousse » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:14 am

You could pull that of with just CSS, but it would be pretty hacky.
fieldmousse
Participator

Return to Our chat room