ctv2 fix+mod [new version on page 2]

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Re: ctv2 fix+mod [new version on page 2]

Postby Revx_Z » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 am

This is good and clever! I am impressed.

A small bug: previously, eating would have one quote from the character being eaten and one quote from the character eating. Now the game prints two of the same:
"No, please, master! Have mercy!" Merriam May cries as she is slowly fed to Shanta. Her cries fall on deaf ears as her body disappears inch by inch down Shanta's throat. Soon she has been swallowed completely whole, a fitting meal for Shanta.

"No, please, master! Have mercy!" Merriam May cries as she is slowly fed to Shanta. Her cries fall on deaf ears as her body disappears inch by inch down Shanta's throat. Soon she has been swallowed completely whole, a fitting meal for Shanta.

Would you appreciate an updated .gam file where I fix typos and add a few names like "Harbinger"? (to go with Emissary, Agent etc) I have some improvements I'd like to contribute.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jack » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am

Oh my gosh.
I don't know how I could have missed this project for so long. It's the best thing ever since the release of Cartovore II. Really, really like it, ndk. Thumbs up!

Just one thing though. Can you link the newest version in the first post each time you change it? That way people will have an easier access to it. It'd be also nice to write a simple introduction to the update, like on which version of Cartovore it is based (2.14?) and if it is installed simply by copying the data into the game folder or if player had to do something else.

And if you're still looking for people who take a look at the game code to find typos in the flavour text, generate names or vore text, I could help you out. Just need to know how to pick up on your files and send the finished stuff back to you. I can't program, but I can write.
Tranquility breeds strength.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ndk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 am

hi all, a small update posted soon, check the main vgame bord. and yes if anyone feels like sending me a spell corrected version I will upload that to.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ndk » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 pm

new add on, look up CTV2+ in the voregame forum
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ndk » Sun May 18, 2014 2:31 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/diamond

An updated version with Dimondcord cards added to the card store, Dodge etc. fixed and lots of small fixes.

Still lots of bugs, but none that have a big impact I think.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby HitomiBoy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Does anyone have any links to the most updated installers/patches/mods/etc?
HitomiBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Demicus » Tue May 09, 2017 1:13 am

Slight revival of an old post, but does anyone still have this? Link is dead. :V
Demicus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Patton » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:32 am

link is still dead, can we get a downlaod for this?
Patton
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Duamutef's Dimension