Xavier the Renegade Angel

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Xavier the Renegade Angel

Postby onsalo » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:06 am

I was watching adult swim and xavier the renegade angel comes on. i saw the previews and thought hey i'll give it a shot. looked to stupid too me though. anyways he goes into the park where 7 babies are in their stroller deal and he steals them, thinking the mom left them there <_<. he brings them to the sewer where his hand (which is a snake O__O) eats one of them. it shows a pov type thing and goes into the throat and shows the baby in it. there are various pov thru out the episode and i thought it was pretty funny xD.

i looked around for the clip but couldn't find it at youtube. so if some one can find it and post it props to them ^_^
onsalo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Xavier the Renegade Angel

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 am

wow...i jst watched that episode around...1:00am? heh...also not the belly bulge when he does the intake of the babies.

Not sure...maybe Adult Swim. com might have it.

~DM
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby Gamera » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:21 am

Adult swim just keeps crapping out worse and worse shows.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby onsalo » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Gamera wrote:Adult swim just keeps crapping out worse and worse shows.

yeah i have to agree with you on that
onsalo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sarkopheros » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

So THAT is what that show is called? That weird sphinx chimera thing? I was wondering what the fuck it was when I first saw it.
Sarkopheros
???

Postby DisruptiveCHAOS » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:08 am

that show is beyond retarded, but i love Family Guy :D
DisruptiveCHAOS
New to the forum

Postby KeyteeChan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:15 am

Wow, this topic is old.

And wow, comments here, calling this show dumb. I only recently found out about this show, and i see people talking about how deep and meaningful this show is.

BTW, i'm here in this topic because i googled "Xavier Renegade Angel Vore"
KeyteeChan
New to the forum

Return to Softvore