Another macro vore story.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Another macro vore story.

Postby Littledude » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:15 am

(I wasn't sure if I could do more, but then I saw Arsony's 'Livin Large" pics and got inspired. Macro is my normal thing anyway, but I've always liked the vores aspect of it the most).

Cindy was walking home from work when the disaster named Kelly hit her town. Without warning the ground began shaking, car alarms blared, and a few street poles crashed down. The red furred vixen sighed unhappily as she caught sight of her silver furred wolfess friend crashing through tow, big paws crunching cars and the occasional pedestrian.

Kelly wore her customary bright red tank top and low slung blue jeans that revealed plenty of exposed abdomen and pelvis. A long mane of brunette hair swept down her shoulders, swaying in the wind. Her gait was slow and casual; nevertheless each step seemed to catch an unfortunate between her toes and he or she became little more than red pulp.

The fox stepped into a nearby alley as Kelly paused in her romp to glance down at a young dog that was standing directly between her legs, gazing up with his jaw dropped in either amazement or terror. A big smile crossed the lupine as she squatted down, her tight pants’ crotch directly above the hapless canine’s head.

“Like what you see?â€
Littledude
---

Postby Shorty » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:34 am

The vore and kinky content are good.

But in all, the story merely fails for me.

The vulpine character is way too stupid for my liking. In all I really resented her for the fact that she barely showed any emotion. Yea, she was happy that it wasn't a family in that one car. But come on, the lupine crushed and destroyed many cars and helpless people on her walk to the vulpines town. How can she know that there wasn't a family in those cars? Hell... how could she know that someone she cared about wasn't in one of those cars? Being raised by normal sized people, there has to be a time in her life when someone she really cared about was killed by one of them.

And by how you wrote the story, it sounded like City thrashing was a common thing. Sorta like a party Macro's have every week... don't you think they would run out of cities to demolish and people to step on by now? Babies take awhile to grow and rubble and rebuilding takes time to do. Secondly, people she cares about are always going to be in danger, no matter where they are. Hunting grounds like in this story apparently can still be hunted by other macros.

Yea, she sort of protects her -hunting ground- but she doesn't really protect it that well. One would think that she would be more... how can one say... more agressive towards other macros? After all since these characters are acting upon animalistic urges, don't you think they would be like their feral counter parts and be a little more snippy when someone gets too close to their territory?

Now granted, you try and convey her as a predator... a predator that was raised by prey at the start of her life apparently. You have to understand that she will form a bond with the people around her. That she will in a case feel the need to protect them. Superman comes for example, Clerk Kent knows he's an alien with super powers. Yet being raised by nice couple he turned into such a protective swell guy.. all because he was brought up right. I know that may be a fictional character, but in real life... if a dog was brought up by two felines (which does happen in real life) that dog will more like think of himself as a cat. Secondly that dog will more likely protect cats from other dogs, such bonds happen within nature.

Stories are stories because we are seeing the world through the main characters eyes. If you give them a backstory, or even reveal parts of them. Then you better give them behaviors that mix well with their past. Making them some generic in the end does them no justice and causes the mindful readers to become fustrated. People reading for the pure enjoyment of their sexual desires won't really care much about poorly made characters. Hence why I avoid most vore stories, on occasion I will read stories, just because some element of it draws me in. But unlike your first peice of work that I liked, this one didn't live up to par with it.

Please don't take anything I wrote here as malicous, I'm purely just giving you my opinion upon your story. I rarely like give my opinion, but it doesn't mean my opinion is gold. I acknoledge solely that it -may- be wrong. What really matters in this case is how you intripet it.

Also... could have also used just a little bit more detail as well when the victims were being victimized. After all when it comes to the act, people like more depth perception of what's actually going on. Helps them move further into the enviroment that you make.
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Postby Littledude » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:23 pm

Oh no, it's good that you gave a full honest review; that helps me a lot more than just one or two lines of praise. But yeah, I didn't write this with the intent to be serious and base it on reality, far from it; in fact I was aiming for a sort of twisted humor thing.

I guess an example would be that this was intended as a written version of all those random vore pics you see by artisists. It wasn't intended to be so much a deep explanation of the world as it was just a random "kinky" as you put it vore scene. Like you say that they'd run out of cities, personally I agree and I've always thought that Strega's world is going to run out of "adventurers" one day (more along the lines of nobody wanting a job that gets you eaten by giant weasel snake things).

But that's only from an analytical point of view; I stopped bothering to think about "realism" of all the vore stuff I see around here the moment I realized that this was the most irrational thing possible and I'd never be able to get a "logical" standpoint.

And just for the record: Kryptonians never ate anyone :D. As to the cat and the dog reference, it is true; my mother had a dog that raised and protected cats; yet she killed other dogs that came onto their farm so everyone's different in that regard.
Littledude
---

Postby jgzman » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:00 pm

I rather liked it. No, it dosn't stand up to a lot of analysis, but for what it is, it's quite good.

-OG
jgzman
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore