M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Sarbiton » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 am

Cerulesta wrote:Oh mai god look who it is. ♥ Happy New Year, Harrowy~ Anything you'd like to add to my beloved thread, perhaps?

Yes, I would. Male preds are cool.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TinCanMan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 am

I mostly like F/M stuff, like most guys here on the forum, but every once in a while the mood strikes me and I'm more predish. I'll only eat girls though, no M/M for me :)

I did a M/F pic for Kitti once (added below). I'll be sure to post here if I make more :)
Attachments
SasukeAteKitti.jpg
TinCanMan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cruich » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 am

Well, I like this thread, as I prefer humans, and female prey. The one story I've posted here was M/F, but it was a WoW night elf, not a human, and the tauren cooks her for dinner.
Last edited by Cruich on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cruich
Participator

Re:

Postby Vir » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 am

I highly enjoy M/F myself. Though mostly only when the male is a teenager.

I write stories, but found very little inspiration for M/F stories lately. Only have three stories with that theme. Otherwise there are saddingly very little to go by.
Vir
Participator

Re:

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 am

Woah... That one is so... hawt... *pokes sasuke*
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Oh my!

Postby Mecho » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:27 am

Oh! I absolutely love this sort of vore, thank you for posting it! :-D
Mecho
---

Re:

Postby Mecho » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:55 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:I was a bit bored some weeks ago and drew this little drawing of Ka-Atis character Rüggo, relaxing after a big meal. The bone and skull you see on the ground was once a very pretty woman... but her beautiful body is now turning into crap inside Rüggo's stomach..

Oh! I really like this one! there is something special when the predator resting after eating. :oops:
Mecho
---

Re:

Postby Mecho » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am

Ka-Atis wrote:I like this thread, so here I contribute with something more. Reposts, sure, but I think it's a good idea to collect a lot of M/F here, no matter how often it has been posted before elsewhere.

download/file.php?id=39360&mode=view

Thank you very much for this picture! I really love the way the guy is licking the girl in the face and then eating her. And the smile on his face is very attractive :oops:
Mecho
---

Re:

Postby Mecho » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Dragonic_Wolf wrote:Ugh, M/F is so darn hard to find, especially the sort I like. I even made my own thread in the HV section in hopes to find some M/F hardvore too, but so far its a failiure. I think some of the best M/F stuff I have seen is by Ceru herself. :P

Nice stuff.I hope this thread gets fatter.

I totaly agree! it's sad, i really really (i mean REALLY!) like this sort of vore! I have a bunch of vore like this in my dest.
Mecho
---

Re: M/F Vore

Postby Cerulesta » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fidel2323 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:28 pm

wow, that was sexy^^
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Cerulesta wrote:Here, you can have another Chrona. I have too much free time and lack the inspiration to turn out anything else at the moment, but hey. I know I enjoy pictures of him ♥ And I totally draw for myself, y'know. 'Cause I'm selfish like that.

If I were a girl, I'm sure I would think that was sexy! :D

immortal_food wrote:
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:I was a bit bored some weeks ago and drew this little drawing of Ka-Atis character Rüggo, relaxing after a big meal. The bone and skull you see on the ground was once a very pretty woman... but her beautiful body is now turning into crap inside Rüggo's stomach..

Oh! I really like this one! there is something special when the predator resting after eating. :oops:

Cool you like it : - )
Quantium
???

Postby Mecho » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:
Cerulesta wrote:Here, you can have another Chrona. I have too much free time and lack the inspiration to turn out anything else at the moment, but hey. I know I enjoy pictures of him ♥ And I totally draw for myself, y'know. 'Cause I'm selfish like that.

If I were a girl, I'm sure I would think that was sexy! :D

immortal_food wrote:

You should draw one more! :D
Mecho
---

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:55 am

Ive drawn quite a bit of Anon as pred, nomming on my fursona 8D (who is not human) Which i MIGHT scan and color. :roll: but some of them are hard vore though.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 am

Sexy pics all! <3

I still love that fuckin' pic TCM! <3
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Quantium » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 am

immortal_food wrote:
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:
immortal_food wrote:Oh! I really like this one! there is something special when the predator resting after eating. :oops:

You should draw one more! :D

I'm sure I'm going to draw Rüggo more times :P
Quantium
???

Postby Cerulesta » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:28 am

Okay. I did this one this morning >_> its like... yeah. Random. Anon swallowing me with only my tail left out . :gulp: It was quickly done.
Attachments
anolol copy.jpg
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore