M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: M/F Vore

Postby coop500 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
coop500 wrote:For some reason I couldn't comment on the comic itself, but the last page is adorable~ Nice work.

Thank you~ And yeah I have comments turned off in my gallery because eeeehhhh too much stress dealing with that.

Ohh I can understand that~ I'm just being brave for now since I haven't had a bad comment yet lol. But yes! Gentle non-fatal child noms is a rare treasure.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Currently, I`m in the process of writing a Re:Zero fanfiction which involves a tiny version of one of my loli OC`s being eaten by Subaru via accidental/unaware vore. I don`t want to spoil anything right now, but I`m intending for it to get rather dark near the end.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 pm

I was in the mood for some M/F Ace Attorney vore, so I drew it. Here's the result, if anyone's interested! :D
https://aryion.com/g4/view/418197
Merodi
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:47 pm

This is an ad for an otome game called Is it Love? -Mystery Spell- Drogo. The guy's (obviously) a vampire but what he's saying speaks for itself. Just remove the "not" and it would be perfect. :p
Attachments
tumblr_ow0pmfzrt31vu18kgo1_1280.png
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:22 pm

MidnightRose wrote:This is an ad for an otome game called Is it Love? -Mystery Spell- Drogo. The guy's (obviously) a vampire but what he's saying speaks for itself. Just remove the "not" and it would be perfect. :p

....These are the kinds of ads I would like to see more of. >///>
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Emi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:46 am

Here's the M/f version of my newest video :)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Borealis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 am

I don't usually overtly promote or throw my own stuff out here on the forum, but seeing as this topic has had recent activity, and just yesterday I finished my first ever proper M/F anthro story, I thought I'd give it a wee shout out. It's macro/micro, features an exotic male anthro Jackal pred and a female anthro mouse prey, there's sexual content as they play with each other before the inevitable end, but it was quite fun to write!

Furry male preds have been on my radar for a while, but writing them is all rather new for me, (I'm usually a F/F, sometimes F/M writer), so if any of you people like a bit of furry M/F and want to give it a look, it's here!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm

I recently finished an M/F Re:Zero fanfiction involving Subaru and one of my OC`s. It mostly involves unaware hard vore and graphic digestion, so if you`re not into that, I wouldn`t recommend this one. But if you want to read it, by all means, check it out!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/417666
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm

MidnightRose wrote:This is an ad for an otome game called Is it Love? -Mystery Spell- Drogo. The guy's (obviously) a vampire but what he's saying speaks for itself. Just remove the "not" and it would be perfect. :p

Not gonna lie, that looks awesome. Kind of reminds me of Diabolik Lovers. Needless to say, I love vampires in otome games. I would totally pick option B.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:This is not actually vore but i guess it's as good of an excuse as any to keep this thread semi-alive. It's a scene from Yorukumo, a manga apparantly so obscure i can't even find a full english translation online anywhere. These scans here are taken from the copy i own.

Out of nowhere the female protagonist starts talking about how she wants to be inside her love interest. Wants to be surrounded by something warm and kind, how she would wear him like a plush suit forever and ever...and it culminated in this scene. That final panel especially made my vore senses tingle. I mean...look at it! =w=

Aww, that is just so cute! Too bad he couldn`t actually eat her, that would only make it even better.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:12 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 am

^Ooh please do jagged, I love his look.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 am

jaggedjagd wrote:Has anybody else been reading The Promised Neverland? It takes place in a world where people are held like cattle to be fed to monsters. Hard Vore because obviously. The vore potential is real tho. Most of the monsters look pretty inhuman BUT there's these two characters, guy & gal monster who refuse to partake in eating human flesh and help the main characters for a bit. I cannot deny i may be inclined to draw some fanart of these two. Especially the guy...Serrated teeth just do it for me everytime...

Oh, I love The Promised Neverland! My friend got me into it, and I really like it. I haven`t read it in a while, so I haven`t come across those characters, but they sound really interesting. Seeing some fanart of those two would be awesome!
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Keirabos » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Has anybody else been reading The Promised Neverland? It takes place in a world where people are held like cattle to be fed to monsters. Hard Vore because obviously. The vore potential is real tho. Most of the monsters look pretty inhuman BUT there's these two characters, guy & gal monster who refuse to partake in eating human flesh and help the main characters for a bit. I cannot deny i may be inclined to draw some fanart of these two. Especially the guy...Serrated teeth just do it for me everytime...

Ah yeah that's a pretty good manga. I'm currently around chapter 60 or so where they are heading over to Minerva's other base. I can see some potential in vore like the living tree pit and some of the demons eating people, but It doesnt seem like there will be anymore vore in the later chapters. We will see though.

ontopic
Here's some monster tentacle rape vore

Koutetsu no Majo Annerose

Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead
Lot of tentacle rape and vorish scenes in the episodes out so far

ishimiso niku no mori naedoko ni sareta elf
https://e-hentai.org/g/1031855/56c555a04f/
Keirabos
New to the forum

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Did this one for my girlfriend, whose love of this dork
Spoiler: show
Dark_raiden.png
prompted me into making the belly his. :D
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:31 am

Licklash wrote:Did this one for my girlfriend, whose love of this dork
Dark_raiden.png

Wait... Raiden? Your girlfriend loves Raiden as pred for vore or I got you wrong?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Licklash » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 am

Emi wrote:
Dark_raiden.png

Wait... Raiden? Your girlfriend loves Raiden as pred for vore or I got you wrong?

We're both into him, but she has a slight edge for Dark Raiden. Needless to say...Meeting someone with interests so similar was an absolute dream come true! The glowing orange bit at the bottom in this piece connects with his glowing orange eyes :D
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 am

Licklash wrote:
Emi wrote:
Dark_raiden.png

We're both into him, but she has a slight edge for Dark Raiden. Needless to say...Meeting someone with interests so similar was an absolute dream come true! The glowing orange bit at the bottom in this piece connects with his glowing orange eyes :D

Ah I'm sooo glad for you! If only I could meet someone who would be as much into Sub-Zero as me... =))
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Licklash » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:08 am

I'm sure you will at some point ^_^
You know...I'm planning to do some stuff with Kuai...<3
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 am