M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Quantium » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 am

I was a bit bored some weeks ago and drew this little drawing of Ka-Atis character Rüggo, relaxing after a big meal. The bone and skull you see on the ground was once a very pretty woman... but her beautiful body is now turning into crap inside Rüggo's stomach..
Attachments
Ruggo_vore.jpg
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 am

^ LMAO
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Ugh, M/F is so darn hard to find, especially the sort I like. I even made my own thread in the HV section in hopes to find some M/F hardvore too, but so far its a failiure. I think some of the best M/F stuff I have seen is by Ceru herself. :P

Nice stuff.I hope this thread gets fatter.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

If had known there was a large fan group for M/F stories I would write them as well.
Gentle_Grounds

Re:

Postby Kitts » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 pm

I, personally, enjoy M/M and M/F. Likely because i just have one character, who is male, and does not really think gender has alot to do with filling his stomach. >:3 He can tease either sex, have fun with either, and can most certainly devour either.

That said, M/F is quite enjoyable. It certainly leads to a great deal of possibilities. Sexual relationships. Vore. Plays on some of the old fairy tales and the like (Little Red Riding Hood, anyone?). It is just a pity that so many people have such EXACT preferences, with no real imagination to go in one direction or the other. Using F/F as an example (Given there tends to be so very many of those floating around), it is just a pity that they won't try anything but that. Sure, you might have your preferences. But, if you are so close-minded, you might be passing up something you really enjoy, or an excellent RPer that you pass up simply because of the gender of their character. /Endrant

M/F seems to be the...hmm, how do i put it...the least acted-upon vore bit out there. Is this due to the fact that, for some reason, there are just so few male predators? (Don't think me naive in thinking that there are no male predators. There just seems to be a higher percentage of female predators than male.)

So, being said, M/F is certainly hard to find. I'm working on a story (Slooooowly in the making. -.-) that has plenty of M/F, M/M, F/M, F/F...you name it, in it. :3 So, for those of you wanting a bit of either of those, hey...it is slowly on it's way! XD Soon as i get off my lazy butt and get to finishing it up.

On another note - great drawings. :3

Well, there is my ten cents. :P Complete with ramble, shameless promotion, and preference-poking.
"If I wasn't supposed to eat you, you wouldn't be made out of food."
Kitts
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Grick » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Well I should say it's about time! M/F has been my favorite type of vore from the very start, and I don't just mean from the very start of visiting Eka's. I mean from before I so much as identified myself as a voraphile (and merely classified myself as a 'freak'). Really, I'll do any type of vore omitting M/M vore (since vore is a sexual fetish and, while I'm not homophobic or anything, it's just not my thing).
It at first perplexed and later infuriated me that there is such little M/F vore out there, and, around Thanksgiving, I snapped and said, "What the hell am I whining about! I'll make my own." Thus began my involvement in vore writing, and since then every five days or so whenever a two hour block of free time slips my way I'll write a nine page-or-so vore story and post it up.
Here's all the M/F ones so far, if anyone's interested; they improve sharply as I get into the groove of vore writing, though I still cannot claim them to be masterpieces:
And here I am making an absolute fool of myself as I wrote this without acutally knowing how to link items. So, if anyone's interested in the stories, they are all on my archive page in the vore section. I suppose I should add that the M/F ones are numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 (making up just a little over half of them).

Three cheers for M/F Vore!!!
Grick
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 pm

Kitts wrote:
M/F seems to be the...hmm, how do i put it...the least acted-upon vore bit out there. Is this due to the fact that, for some reason, there are just so few male predators? (Don't think me naive in thinking that there are no male predators. There just seems to be a higher percentage of female predators than male.)

So, being said, M/F is certainly hard to find. I'm working on a story (Slooooowly in the making. -.-) that has plenty of M/F, M/M, F/M, F/F...you name it, in it. :3 So, for those of you wanting a bit of either of those, hey...it is slowly on it's way! XD Soon as i get off my lazy butt and get to finishing it up.

On another note - great drawings. :3

Well, there is my ten cents. :P Complete with ramble, shameless promotion, and preference-poking.

I think the reason why there is so little M/F is because, the majority of the online voraphile community are males. And im guessing that the male prey, which are also a majority, enjoy F/M, because they like females, and want to be eaten by females/like to see females eat.

As for the girls, like me, I much prefer male preds

F/F and M/M as well. Yuri is more popular among the guys, while yaoi is more popular among the girls. =/
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Quantium » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Dragonic_Wolf wrote:And im guessing that the male prey, which are also a majority, enjoy F/M, because they like females, and want to be eaten by females/like to see females eat.

I'm male, and to answer this quote: EXACTLY! :gulp:
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Nerva » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 pm

I'm with Ceru on this one, though from the position of being a straight predatory male. Just so you know, you and all the other straight prey females around are what make vore worthwhile for guys like me.
Nerva
???

Postby Mr_Iddi » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Not sure what to say here, other than I agree with the whole thing this thread is saying. Yes, there is an abundance of f/m vore around here, which, while I like it, doesnt apeal to everyoe, and since this is a community for... Well everyone, heh. I think its a little unfair, I dunno... I've been drinking as I write this (yay, a lame excuse to avoid confrontation, yipppie!) But still, heh.

Anyway, I thought I'd add a bit to the thread and whatnot, so here's a piccie doodle thingie made for to Cerulesta and the thread.

Happy New Year everybody!

---
I never got why they call em monkeys. They look more like Swingidads to me?
Attachments
Chrona_MF.jpg
Mr_Iddi
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Mr_Iddi » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

Cerulesta wrote:H-hnnnn, Chrona @___@

I will never stop loving him. Never. He is the best pred in the universe and nothing anyone says is going to change my mind~

Must lavish you with thanks again for making my day with your totally-uncalled-for and yet amazing contribution.

What can I say except... err...

I am Iddi hear me roar!
Meow?

---
I've never understood dolphins, they say they're smarter than me!
Mr_Iddi
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby KavenBach » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 pm

While I enjoy M/F vore quite a bit, I must say that it's the human/human and/or Same-size thing that I dislike. I'll point out right now that I'm more a Vore "witness" than pred or prey, but while I relate to the males doing the voring AND the females being munched on, my preference is for the males to be bigger enough, by comparison, for the voring to make SENSE... not to mention, to avoid the horrifically distended facial features required to show an in-progress same-size voring.

I'm mostly partial to monsters (male or not) and plants or beasts as the preds. And since the woman is a victim anyway, I like the male to abuse her a bit before (or WHILE) he eats her. What can I say, the whole utter domination thing is what does it for me.

Here's a Commission I did for Ka-Atis, with the obligatory slobber and a little bit of rip-n'-chew...

http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=157303

Lianna the Sorceress has some male pets:

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=130168

An ogre swallowed a woman in a nursery rhyme...

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=152331

A rat-Man plays with a woman as he eats her. As close to same-size as I've done, I think.

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=150504

Does soon-to-be-cooked count? ;)

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=149401

Hmm, I guess I don't do all that much M/F vore after all... not the non-bloody type at least. Ah well. I DO enjoy it, I just don't draw much of it because it's not my MAIN interest!
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby KavenBach » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Almost funny, then, that I've been called a hopeless romantic in RL :D But RL and Fantasy are DEFINITELY not the same thing for me. 8)

There really IS quite a variance even in vore tastes that look similar. M/F for us both, but Gentle emotions and closeness for you, domination and peril for me.

'Tis the Spice of Life, as they say! :D
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Re:

Postby Sarbiton » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:14 am

Cerulesta wrote:I'm the exact opposite of you, then, I guess ^^; I'm a teensy bit partial to micro/macro vore over same-size, but I really like the sentience and intimacy that comes with humans as both predators and prey -- maybe 'cause I'm such a romanticist, heh. It's nice to know the different kinds of variance involved in even the more minor preferential categories in vore, though; I never really thought about it that much, since I'm used to hearing more from people who share in the things I like.

Thanks for your contributions <3

Omghi.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cerulesta » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Well, the cry went out for more M/F material, and I had that rarest of combinations on my hands: inspiration and free time. This story (posted in my stories thread in "Work to be Shared") resulted:

"Might or Magic?" (M/F, oral SV, digestion)

I'd warn you that it also contains an intermediate "vore scene" that's ?/MF, but that's definitely not the focus of the story, and also that the story is pretty long for a vore story-- about 14 pages in Open Office, with the main vore segment accounting for about 2 pages of that. I get carried away with establishing context sometimes. But, eh, I ought not bore you with details and data. Read and enjoy! ...I hope.

On-topic (that is, not self-advertising), I have to say that Cerulesta's picture, "Chrona Eats Ceru", is beautiful. I just love that eyes-lidded expression on her face in the third "panel". It (the picture) was actually a key motivating factor for "Might or Magic", so if the story's garbage, blame Ceru for inspiring it. :P
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore