M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: M/F Vore

Postby ScrambleandClick » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Stopping by here to drop some links to example stories I have that're M/F:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/330570 - Consensual stuff

http://aryion.com/g4/view/329834 - Nonconsensual stuff

Both feature demi-human male preds and same-size noms.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 am

Sorry about posting more hard stuff, but I really wanted to share this since it's Tokyo Ghoul and the girl getting eaten deserves it. Don't click the spoiler unless you're okay with gore.

https://57.media.tumblr.com/1e4bdccfc23 ... 1_1280.gif

Spoiler: show
The caption is "eat the women who have hurt you." As the picture on the wall is of another female character who put this guy through a LOT of hell, I think it's safe to assume that she's already been taken care of.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Kamelagram » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:30 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Sorry about posting more hard stuff, but I really wanted to share this since it's Tokyo Ghoul and the girl getting eaten deserves it.

As much as I am a fan of bitches* getting eaten, It's a shame he wasn't eating a meatier part. Never really got why people would eat that... it's mostly bone. It'd be much better as some kind of trophy for wall mounting or something. :P

Actually, how do most of you feel about preds keeping some trophy from their prey, or are they just a meal to be savored and forgotten?

*Disclaimer: I do not consider women in general bitches, just abusive ones... and female dogs.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 am

^I agree, can't imagine it'd be that filling. :p

I've thought about the trophy-keeping thing before. For me it depends on the pred in question; if they really enjoy tormenting their prey beforehand, then I can totally see them keeping some sort of memento, be it an article of clothing or what have you.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 am

Zuleika wrote:Most of my stuff is M/F. I love the relationships you can have between a hungry guy and a fearful girl. A guy's gut looks at its finest when its filled with a squirmy meal.

Awesome. : ) Could not agree more with this sentiment.

Also, hi guys! Long time no see. Nice to see this thread still has a little activity in it after so long!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby naga07 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:54 pm

amen to that

Chameleonette wrote:
Zuleika wrote:Most of my stuff is M/F. I love the relationships you can have between a hungry guy and a fearful girl. A guy's gut looks at its finest when its filled with a squirmy meal.

Awesome. : ) Could not agree more with this sentiment.

Also, hi guys! Long time no see. Nice to see this thread still has a little activity in it after so long!
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby MementoMori » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:30 pm

[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Another pic of my mousegirl about to be nommed by a certain demon...

https://aryion.com/g4/view/338423
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blither » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Last edited by Blither on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blither
Participator

Postby Kitti » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 am

Sweet heavens, Memento. <3
I still cannot get over that beautiful angle.

And JediPadawanJess, it looks very good! I don't know who that guy is given my limited knowledge of anime and games in general, but unf, those lovely teeth.~ Lovely work as well!
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:40 pm

From an Attack on Titan Levi x Hanji doujin. No actual vore in-context though.
Attachments
sdfsdfs.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Wed May 04, 2016 12:46 am

I keep having thoughts about writing stories or drawing comics about fantasies I've been having lately. They are simple scenarios but are particularly sexy to me for some reason.

Eg:
Powerful, wealthy boss of big company. Nice body, nice clothes, Intelligent and manipulative. Expects a lot from employees and has high requirements for employment.

Is dissatisfied one day with a female employee , asks her into office for discussion about her ability to work. Conversation about the woman's position and how he is going to fire her unless she steps up her game. "If you are useless for me in being a capable employee of my company, you might as well find a use for me in another way..." He says. He whips out his cock and basically asks her to suck it. She doesn't want to lose her job, thinks that pleasing him may help her maintain position. He is very rough, pulling her hair and forcing his junk down deep. He gets frustrated after some time because he isn't feeling it. Places his feet, in nice shoes, Onto her chest and pushes her down to the ground. She freaks out and tries to get up but the big boss ain't having any if that. He grabs her neck with his sizeable grip and holds her down with one hand whole removing her skirt and underwear with the other. Forceful fucking commences. He still doesn't feel it.

His tummy growls. He licks this poor battered lady over and comments on how delicious she tastes as well as how he now knows the best use she has for him. Food. He has a voracious appetite that sometimes only useless human beings can satiate.

This can go on into hard vore or soft vore. Either way, the man gets a nice taut gurgling stomach, he finally orgasms. the woman goes missing. Her purpose as an employee for his business wasn't enough, but she was a fucking good piece of meat.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Wed May 04, 2016 2:38 am

Dragonic_Wolf wrote:...

oh my :oops:
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Sun May 08, 2016 9:35 am

I am in the middle of playing a game called Danganronpa: trigger happy havoc. I have fallen in love with these two characters. Had to draw them:

byakuwa togami Toko thing.png

Mild gore. Just imagine it to be jam or something.

Pred is called Byakuya, an arrogant young man with a superiority complex (for a good reason). In the game now, he doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about the annoying weird chick, Toko. She has an obsession with him, calling him master and behaving as a slave/pet to him even though he doesn't care. Quite frankly he finds her to be annoying and wishes she would go away or die, but still gives her commands anyway.

Here are a couple of in game screenshots (and appropriate dialogue) of these two characters: http://imgur.com/a/A6Z5U
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sun May 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Dragonic_Wolf wrote:I keep having thoughts about writing stories or drawing comics about fantasies I've been having lately. They are simple scenarios but are particularly sexy to me for some reason.

Eg:
Powerful, wealthy boss of big company. Nice body, nice clothes, Intelligent and manipulative. Expects a lot from employees and has high requirements for employment.

Is dissatisfied one day with a female employee , asks her into office for discussion about her ability to work. Conversation about the woman's position and how he is going to fire her unless she steps up her game. "If you are useless for me in being a capable employee of my company, you might as well find a use for me in another way..." He says. He whips out his cock and basically asks her to suck it. She doesn't want to lose her job, thinks that pleasing him may help her maintain position. He is very rough, pulling her hair and forcing his junk down deep. He gets frustrated after some time because he isn't feeling it. Places his feet, in nice shoes, Onto her chest and pushes her down to the ground. She freaks out and tries to get up but the big boss ain't having any if that. He grabs her neck with his sizeable grip and holds her down with one hand whole removing her skirt and underwear with the other. Forceful fucking commences. He still doesn't feel it.

His tummy growls. He licks this poor battered lady over and comments on how delicious she tastes as well as how he now knows the best use she has for him. Food. He has a voracious appetite that sometimes only useless human beings can satiate.

This can go on into hard vore or soft vore. Either way, the man gets a nice taut gurgling stomach, he finally orgasms. the woman goes missing. Her purpose as an employee for his business wasn't enough, but she was a fucking good piece of meat.

I like this scenario more than I can even express. Men in position of power/authority always get me.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Thu May 26, 2016 11:54 am

Extending the invitation here to a group M/F-oriented RP board!

http://monsterboysociety.freeforums.net/

Male pred and female prey characters both more than welcome!

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Thu May 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Extending the invitation here to a group M/F-oriented RP board!

Nice! I joined. You'll know who I am. :p Gonna plug most of my pre-established characters here.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Humbug » Thu May 26, 2016 2:11 pm

http://aryion.com/g4/view/345656
Here. Have a furry M/F thing. Panther and otter.
Humbug
---

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:33 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Extending the invitation here to a group M/F-oriented RP board!

Nice! I joined. You'll know who I am. :p Gonna plug most of my pre-established characters here.

Glad to have you involved! : ) I hope you're enjoying it so far!

And we welcome any and everyone else who would like to join! I believe we're going to be opening the Main Event this week! (M/F vore, galore!)

Chameleonette
---

Postby Merodi » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:24 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/348500
Drew some Fire Emblem Fates vore! Ryoma voring Hinoka and Sakura :D
Merodi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore