The earth gets swallowed!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The earth gets swallowed!

Postby Sizzier » Fri May 19, 2006 1:41 am

Funny.
Sizzier
Been posting for a bit

Re: The earth gets swallowed!

Postby haloronin » Fri May 19, 2006 1:50 am

heh "aaaaaa!!!!!! gogirra... run fo you rives we must free tokyo" >.<
haloronin
---

Postby AnthonyHawkina » Fri May 19, 2006 1:53 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not earth!!

*Starts to zone off mars with fencing and puts out for sale signs.*

Lol, lucky dragon. Unlucky planet. Very Lucky Prey RPer on planet. *Mattering point of view of course*
AnthonyHawkina
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kisiro » Fri May 19, 2006 2:23 am

*Chuckles* Very amusing. One thing is for sure...now everyone who wants it...gets their vorish dream come true. Everyone who's a vore get's eaten. ^^ For those who is'nt a vore...well....too bad. ;P
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby Radijs » Fri May 19, 2006 4:21 am

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs right?

Its still a nice picture. I can't really remember when I saw it for the first time.
Radijs
---

Re:

Postby Tails » Fri May 19, 2006 5:16 am

I love planet eating dragons, a shame they tend to be a bit difficult to RP ^_^.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Eidolon » Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 am

Aww, c'mon. That wasn't very nice of you. :P

The least you can do when posting the art of such a talented person is to give their artistic handle- Salamander, in this case. It'd be even better to post a link to their website, but sadly his page over at lavadomefive seems to be down for now.

Always neat to see his work though.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Re:

Postby haloronin » Fri May 19, 2006 7:03 am

Tails wrote:I love planet eating dragons, a shame they tend to be a bit difficult to RP ^_^.

yeah i know somhow..( leviathain became humgry, his great hunger brought him to a blue pearl only known to the natives as earth. acting quicly before his chance was missed his will diverted the great mass of leviathain. th tinny blue sphere just floated there waiting in itslonly places in the black void. as the leviathain approached not a sound was heard the vacume of space silenced the wolrds cry, as it approached its great mawopens hearlding the planets fate. at first contact teh world was racked shaken as though starteld by this great beasts attempt to eat it the great citys fell and contenents sank under his great pressure upon its surface) somehow its just not right... rather unfair
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby Tails » Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 am

My main problem is that the characters on the planet are basically down graded to simple observers rather than real participants. I was thinking about a bit of a twist on it though; all the rpers are such dragons whom grow larger as they eat worlds. Thus it becomes a race to devour the most planets first so that they can eventually eat one another.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby haloronin » Fri May 19, 2006 11:49 am

galactis must be one of those dragons
haloronin
---

Postby Kanosint » Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Well, I do remember a Pencil and Paper RPG where the world was swallowed by a large snake (Wheeee for mythology ;)). They started realizing this when the acid rain was indeed just that, acid ;)
They never escaped...
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri May 19, 2006 3:08 pm

Salamander is one of my personal favourites when it comes to draggy works ^_^ such an amazing aritst, gotta clap him for this one, though i have seen it many a time hehe
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Softvore