Vore unwilling for the predator

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vore unwilling for the predator

Postby Lorelei » Sun May 14, 2017 10:12 am

Unwilling Pred and Prey is something very special and can be very interesting and dramatic. I especially like a Pred that is taken over by its impulses and instincts and must simply devour and consume the prey, although he does not want it.
Then his greed also meets a person who is important to him and which he will in no case devour and digest, but his hunger and his instincts know no mercy.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby TattletailDid911 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Unwilling vore is one of my favorites, especially if the pred's stomach starts growling and the pred gets all embarrassed and angry at their stomach. I absolutely adore that.
TattletailDid911
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:16 pm

I wrote a very interesting unwilling predator, named Daisuke, in one of my vore novels, Carousel of Innocence. He is a giant who decided to keep a girl named Chihaya as his pet, but has to constantly struggle against eating her thanks to his bloodthirsty appetite. He doesn`t like eating humans in general, but he`ll die if he doesn`t, so he has no choice. It`s a rather sad fate, and you can read all about it here.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/395952
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:17 pm

I wrote a very interesting unwilling predator, named Daisuke, in one of my vore novels, Carousel of Innocence. He is a giant who decided to keep a girl named Chihaya as his pet, but has to constantly struggle against eating her thanks to his bloodthirsty appetite. He doesn`t like eating humans in general, but he`ll die if he doesn`t, so he has no choice. It`s a rather sad fate, and you can read all about it here.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/395952
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NeyNey » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Anyone mentioned this comic from Shyguy9 yet??

https://aryion.com/g4/view/233182
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Softvore