Amazing vore images

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Amazing vore images

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I saw a few unique and fairly amazing vore images recently, and decided to make an actual thread about this genre. So, post all vore images here which you would qualify as impressive in either their drawing style, ideas, and so on. I think some would be quite interesting to see :) Most I've come across were some fantastic views of detailed internals that looked like huge dark caves... but I don't remember many at the moment.

I'll start. Although I don't remember a lot of them now, there were a few recent posts by Vore Lord which caught my eye... like the Tian-Shenlong Yang series (warning, lots of images):

Spoiler: show

He's also posted another pic today of a pretty amazing stomach view, which actually inspired me to make this thread looking for more.

As usual, I'm only interested in furry predators (anthros or ferals) but I don't wanna keep the thread for myself so post anything that qualifies. Using spoilers and describing the content is however encouraged.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Amazing vore images

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Uhm, wow. I dunno anything that reaches this quality.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

You want to make a thread about vore images people consider amazing and unique?

Isn't that far too subjective to be feasible as the subject of an entire thread?
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

I thought those pictures were unique.

Fight the machine, OP!
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby kernac » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Ummm, I don`t think such a thread would work, because quality and ``uniquness`` are very sugestive.

Also I suspect drama could easely take root in such a thread.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

[Dinobonoid] wrote:You want to make a thread about vore images people consider amazing and unique?

Isn't that far too subjective to be feasible as the subject of an entire thread?

kernac wrote:Ummm, I don`t think such a thread would work, because quality and ``uniquness`` are very sugestive.

Also I suspect drama could easely take root in such a thread.

Really? Maybe unique wasn't the best word... more like a thread for vore images of great detail and awesome themes / views (mostly the second). I think people get what I mean... sorry if the description seems confusing. Don't see any reason for drama over something like this however, just post anything you think qualifies :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Shadowblaze » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm

If it's subjective... so what?
People can still post whatever they consider amazing to them!
Personally, I think this is a cool idea for a thread. :)
Shadowblaze
Participator

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I do enjoy a good amount of pictures done by VoreLord.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby MagicOddEffect » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 am

Anything by Karbo.

I have yet to see a work of his that isn't jaw-droppingly beautiful.
VC_3.0_00000000000000000000000_00000000000000000000000_92915755426670_464526615564675611111551155453250_5

(All those zeroes are because I've never roleplayed before. I don't know my preferences there. I'd like to try it sometime.)
MagicOddEffect
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am

MagicOddEffect wrote:Anything by Karbo.

I have yet to see a work of his that isn't jaw-droppingly beautiful.

For this exact reason, i propose that Karbo's work be banned from the thread. His work is the bread and butter of the vore community for the most part. I'm implying nothing negative with this comment, personally I love his work. But it would defeat the purpose of the thread if it was flooded with his work, i'm sure we all know where to find him.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:For this exact reason, i propose that Karbo's work be banned from the thread. His work is the bread and butter of the vore community for the most part. I'm implying nothing negative with this comment, personally I love his work. But it would defeat the purpose of the thread if it was flooded with his work, i'm sure we all know where to find him.

The purpose is neither to ban or excessively support any specific person's art (as in focus only on it). Any awesome images are welcome at all. Myself, I never heard of this artist nor know where to find him. If he has a lot of pics and it would cause the threat to get flooded, a link to his entire gallery would work too.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Well, I always found this picture of Talrion very well done.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/208956
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MementoMori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 pm

MirceaKitsune, this is the link to Karbo's gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/user/Karbo

And here's some of his works that I think would fit perfectly in this thread in terms of their level of visual realism/stunning-ness :)

Also, here's a few of my favorite POV images that I personally find amazing, they're from FallynANGEL:

[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

I support the idea of highlighting high quality submissions, although I think that Kernac makes a good point. Eka's Portal has a strong philosophy of egalitarian view with regard to contributions, so threads such as this may be discouraged to avoid drama and argument. I am not sure.
Indighost
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 am

Indighost wrote:I support the idea of highlighting high quality submissions, although I think that Kernac makes a good point. Eka's Portal has a strong philosophy of egalitarian view with regard to contributions, so threads such as this may be discouraged to avoid drama and argument. I am not sure.

It's not just the quality, but also images of rather unique themes and ideas. But yeah, hope no drama will happen over how everyone interprets this
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:It's not just the quality, but also images of rather unique themes and ideas.

Ooooooookay -
http://aryion.com/g4/view/193357
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby MementoMori » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 pm

I always thought these pictures by Dragonic_Wolf were visually stunning too :) Their gallery can be found here: http://aryion.com/g4/user/Dragonic_Wolf

[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm

She's done a good amount of kick ass pictures: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/corriezodori/
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:38 pm

CanisLupisVulpe wrote:She's done a good amount of kick ass pictures: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/corriezodori/

Seconded... already watching her for a long time ^^
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby nephilim » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow. the quality is staggering. I like it... I like it a lot. I do enjoy feral/anthro vore if it is tastefully done, and this is very tasteful. I love the oriental influence too.
600k views - Click the banner for the content mecca
Webcomic Coming Winter '24
Read The Story Behind the Comic
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Next

Return to Softvore