An gif animation made by Jonas. ?/m furry soft vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

An gif animation made by Jonas. ?/m furry soft vore

Postby Eka » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:18 am

Last edited by Eka on Tue May 30, 2006 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eka
Administrator

Postby SK » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:39 am

Jonas, better known as Armorine. His one and only animation. This moody arist has shocked and awed us all with it. Ha ha good times, good times.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Eka » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:50 am

I have talked to Armorine that time when he said he does not recieve much e-mails. I suggested him to put the gallery somewhere people can easily e-mail him (Each commenst here can automatically turn into a e-mail directly to the artists if the artists choose.) Sadly, he chooice to stick with VCL as in primary source of contact information.

Regardless of his descision, I strongly recommand everyone to check out his gallery here and directly e-mail him to tell him what you think of his work.

Thank you very much for SK for finding this one. Perhaps it is a good time to change the attachment size limit from 500k to something bigger?
Eka
Administrator

Postby SK » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:36 am

Indeed, or perhaps it can simply be emailed to others. I want to hear what others think of this animation.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:31 pm

Well... what's his E-mail addy?

Return to Softvore