F Demon / F human - boobies

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

F Demon / F human - boobies

Postby VoreFriend » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:23 pm

This is a new artist on DA that took 5 free commissions, I was the first to to start watching this person and the first to get in line and this is what I asked for - the two main characters in the Pawn comic to be in a vore pic together:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/26855615/

This is not a vore artist, just very open-minded. Please let this new artist know how much you like their work if you do!

Pawn comic is not vorish but the art is great, if you like boobies and f/f stories:

http://www.pawn.se/index.html

Enjoy!
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:39 pm

This is quite amazing. Macro friends gotta love this!
Eka
Administrator

Postby BradRepko » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:28 pm

OH MY GODS! This story is sooooooooo cute! *heart* *heart* The characters are absolutely adorable, and there budding romance is sooooooo adorable! *heart flutter* Forget the nudity, albeit attractive, or the macro qualities, this tale is just tooooo cute! :oops: I absolutely love it. Oh, it brings a warming sensation to my very heart and a happy tear to my eye. This comic is just spectacular. It is funny at times, but it is also so so very cute. I'm a hopeless romantic, and this story is hopelessly romantic! *heart* So cute, for anyone who is a hopeless romantic, you must read this. It's soooooo cute! *blushes*
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreFriend » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:46 pm

I totally agree with you BradRepko.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:43 am

anyway someone can post this? My IP is banned from DA (I use AOL). I'm sure many others are having similar problems.

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:16 pm

Yes. Someone should just upload these to the forums for people who can't access them through the links. :D
Kyle
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFriend » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:49 pm

Kyle wrote:Yes. Someone should just upload these to the forums for people who can't access them through the links. :D

Eventually I will. But don’t you think the artist, at the least, deservers some hits on there page? If I just posted it here they would get no thanks, no hits – nothing. I don’t think that’s fair.

If your ISP wont let you see DA you need a new ISP.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:24 pm

I gave him a 'hit' by using the link but I still couldn't view it. I can't comment on it if I can't see it.

Postby VoreFriend » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:10 pm

Anonymous wrote:I gave him a 'hit' by using the link but I still couldn't view it. I can't comment on it if I can't see it.

You would not have given him a hit if I had posted it here.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

comic

Postby taito » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:59 pm

Dam was that a cute comic. I just with it had gone on further. What a talented writer/artist.
taito
---

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:16 pm

can someone post this, please?

Postby VoreFriend » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:07 pm

Guess the artist has gotten all they are going to get out of this group so I will post it here now.
Attachments
Baalah_and_Ayanah_by_AnasolSuki.jpg
Pawn Comic Vore
Baalah_and_Ayanah_by_AnasolSuki.jpg (296.62 KiB) Viewed 9861 times
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby oldman40k2003 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:23 am

>>Taito said "Dam was that a cute comic. I just with it had gone on further.
>>What a talented writer/artist."

Well, I finally got around to reading the comic today, and it is quite cute (but with a few dark overtones (IE: her second dream)). I'm glad to see that he is working on parts 5, 6 and 7. Guess I'll check back in a week or two.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby BradRepko » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:50 am

I am still eagerly awaiting chapter five. This comic is so cute, even though it lacks vore. In fact, it is it's lack of vore that makes it sooo cool. Wait, did I say that before. Anyway, I find it so romantic, and it makes my heart go aflutter. Actually, I don't like the vore picture so much, well, for one, it's not my type of vore (I like DIGESTION!!) and the plotline is so cute the way it is now. If the demoness did eat the girl, she would probably realize how sad it makes her and go to rescue her soul so they could be together forever. *sighs happily*
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreFriend » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:51 pm

Got a comment today from the artist of Pawn about this pic:

"Thanks for the link! Fanart is always fanart and it's always appreciated, even the kinky ones. LOL! Great pic! :)
I'm not sure what "vore" means but I think I got a good idea from the picture. ;)

Sincerely,
Fredrik K.T. Andersson"

Seems he is nicely open-minded ^_^ Hope he puts it in his fan-art on his site.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

YA

Postby Dr_Gog » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:21 pm

VoreFriend wrote:Got a comment today from the artist of Pawn about this pic:

"Thanks for the link! Fanart is always fanart and it's always appreciated, even the kinky ones. LOL! Great pic! :)
I'm not sure what "vore" means but I think I got a good idea from the picture. ;)

Sincerely,
Fredrik K.T. Andersson"

Seems he is nicely open-minded ^_^ Hope he puts it in his fan-art on his site.

I emailed him he is very nice hes a awsome guy I love this comic pawn I cant wate for part 5!!!! :D
Dr_Gog
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore