Bed and Closet Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bed and Closet Vore

Postby aramillo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey everyone! New guy here:-D

Well I have to start this topic by admitting that I never knew vore was a “thing”, I just thought I was a guy into weird semi sexual gastronomical aphrodisiacs lol :lol:

It all started when I was about 10 or 11 an I was watching a horror show called “Tales from the Dark Side”, I only remember the specific scene where the victim (a beautiful brunette in nightgown) was attacked by a midget monster that lived inside the closet and after rendering her unconscious/dead the much smaller creature slowly dragged the lifeless body inside of the closet, a very sexual scene. 8)

I never stopped replaying the scene in my head and then after googling a few word combinations I found these two cheap little videos that recreate my fantasy perfectly :evil:

“Head Bitten Off” and “Head Bitten Off - Chloe Toy”

That I found on: http://www.fetishcustom.com/horror
User: horror - Pass: kinkey

So does anyone here focus on the “unseen” predator dragging sexy girls into his lair?
Please share your opinions! :D
Attachments
87p.jpg
150p.jpg
aramillo
New to the forum

Re: Bed and Closet Vore

Postby Mikhail4588 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:24 pm

well, i see more feet than vore, for a feet lover(like me) it's good to see :3
Mikhail4588
Participator

Postby DethXev » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Umm...I have to admit that I am that monster which lurks in your room at night...in the dark...either under your bed, in your closet or in your head... :gulp:
I want you more when you're afraid of me...
DethXev
Participator

Postby Eyesofthenight » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Well this could have worked to me when I was young. o.o the fact that I don't fit under my bed, or in closet... well not like that anymore. kinda kills possibility to try these things.
but still I could see this to work someone. Why not.. your favorite predator be lurking there. To me from preys point of view, it only needs imagination how it would feel like. And ending up in tight dark place would be perfect to simulate that.
I do not wish fortune that's cost is someone else's happiness.
Eyesofthenight
Been posting for a bit

Postby aramillo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 am

Eyesofthenight wrote:Well this could have worked to me when I was young. o.o the fact that I don't fit under my bed, or in closet... well not like that anymore. kinda kills possibility to try these things.
but still I could see this to work someone. Why not.. your favorite predator be lurking there. To me from preys point of view, it only needs imagination how it would feel like. And ending up in tight dark place would be perfect to simulate that.

Maybe a warm sauna in the dark ;) would be perfect for unsuspecting enkelis lol
aramillo
New to the forum

Postby aramillo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:06 am

Mayvore wrote:well, i see more feet than vore, for a feet lover(like me) it's good to see :3

Totally understand I think the feet had something to do with my “initiation” as well, besides the actress having cute ones, the limpness added to the feeling that she couldn’t wrong away from the creature.
aramillo
New to the forum

Postby BaffledCactus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:02 pm

I'm a big fan of this type of scenario, though I've never exactly pinpointed why. I did assume it had something to do with having a foot fetish though.

Has anyone bought a clip from that store? I kind of want to see that Chloe Toy video but something kind of worries me about their paying method.
BaffledCactus
New to the forum

Postby DethXev » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Speaking of feet fetishes...if I was that monster under the bed (which I am :lol: ), I would grab a sleeping person off their bed by their feet and eat them feet first preferably, hehe. Funny thing is I absolutely HATE feet and have zero foot fetish so why I like feet in vore so much, I have no idea ^^;
DethXev
Participator

Postby aramillo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:19 pm

BaffledCactus wrote:I'm a big fan of this type of scenario, though I've never exactly pinpointed why. I did assume it had something to do with having a foot fetish though.

Has anyone bought a clip from that store? I kind of want to see that Chloe Toy video but something kind of worries me about their paying method.

I bought both, it's safe you can go the usual clips4sale route or email the guy to get a download link. And in terms of review not much to add, just pure dragging the victim to an unseen munch.goodness :gulp:
aramillo
New to the forum

Postby Justsomeone » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 pm

DethXev wrote:Umm...I have to admit that I am that monster which lurks in your room at night...in the dark...either under your bed, in your closet or in your head... :gulp:

Exit light?
Enter night?
Last edited by Justsomeone on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justsomeone
Somewhat familiar

Postby DethXev » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:27 am

Take my hand...we're off to never never land... :lol:
DethXev
Participator

Postby gaggles88 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:07 pm

Hey so I can’t find the video for the closet monster one. Care to share?

Also this is my fetish through and through though I prefer the dames to be wearing Socks, I am obsessed with the whole boogeyman scenario.
gaggles88
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore