Missa - VORE

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Missa - VORE

Postby Orchestration » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Missa that would be where the woman unbirths the prey, getting a pregnant belly. Then absorbs the prey into her body, as she does so, her belly shrinks back down to normal size but her boobs get bigger. So at the end she ends up with an enhanced/better body by absorbing the prey into her self, basically turning the prey into boob fat.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover14 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:11 am

missa wrote:vorelover14: Ok I did it. Mom/son. Eeeee! :D

YEAH YOU DID! I bought it as soon as I saw it up for sale. It was GREAT! A few suggestions, while I really did love it, it felt like the Unbirthing and everything after that was pretty quick. A bit too much of it was the lead up and sexual stuff. Again, I dug that, but a bit more time on the actual unbirth and some more time spent with that belly at the end would've catapulted it into my all-time greats category. Even so though it was great, and I hope you do more stuff along this line. It simply rocks.
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:16 pm

I haven't seen your full videos but from the gifs I've seen here they seem really nice. And it looks like you put a lot of effort into it which I appreciate. Would you be willing to work with an endoscope?
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 am

I think Missa got out of doing vore stuff early last year. Too much effort and not enough money.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Neoninja » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 pm

iamthedave wrote:I think Missa got out of doing vore stuff early last year. Too much effort and not enough money.

are videos still available?
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Adelais » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Also, what about more simple non-special effects clips? Can those easier customs still be ordered?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Missa is all business, you try but she seems be not open to none that stuff in any capcity if don't sell, she don't even want full with it besides she is about as anti consumer as can get ordring custom from her, she made me buy my own custom from her one time, she gets to butt hurt moment disagree with her.

My advice stick with somebody else like seductive studios, ludella, hell even astro domina is now doing same size vore videos, sadly isabella shy hasn't returned doubt she ever will.

I thinking doing new custom with ludealla but not cheap anybody up for it.
brainstorm
???

Postby Anomnity88 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:53 am

Shame but thanks. I'm looking for endo stuff specifically and none of the models i contact are willing to take their endoscopes into their stomachs (if they even have one). If someone is willing to do that I'd LOVE to know.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm pretty sure Ludella Hahn's out of vore too. She hasn't released a proper vore clip in nearly a year.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:33 pm

iamthedave wrote:I'm pretty sure Ludella Hahn's out of vore too. She hasn't released a proper vore clip in nearly a year.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36032 ... at369-VORE
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby futalover22 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:06 am

anyone know where i can find the alien vore from missax for free or anyone here have it and can send it to me?? everywhere i find it the link doesnt work to its to much money for me to spend on a video
futalover22
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:48 pm

futalover22 wrote:anyone know where i can find the alien vore from missax for free or anyone here have it and can send it to me?? everywhere i find it the link doesnt work to its to much money for me to spend on a video

And people wonder why these creators charge high rates and ultimately leave the field entirely... ;D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby futalover22 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Journeyman wrote:
futalover22 wrote:anyone know where i can find the alien vore from missax for free or anyone here have it and can send it to me?? everywhere i find it the link doesnt work to its to much money for me to spend on a video

And people wonder why these creators charge high rates and ultimately leave the field entirely... ;D

its not that.. its the fact its too much for said video i would pay $8 for a video but not $20
futalover22
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Softvore