Missa - VORE

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Missa - VORE

Postby missa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi Everyone! :)

I have recently been adding a lot of special effects to my vore work. I have over 30 Vore clips, I really enjoy the fetish but am only finding success with my most recent works. I have been doing a lot of special effects in my vore clips lately.

I'm selling my clips on Clips4sale AND Vidown (see link below in my blog). I make a little more on Vidown, and so I can pass along some savings to my customers on my new releases. Here is my last Vore clip:

Hungry for Teacher
http://missax.com/blog/?p=723

I have a new release coming in less than an hour! Stay tuned..

Missa
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=missax.vidown.com
Attachments
samesizevore21.jpg
Still from my clip 'Hungry for Teacher'
missa
New to the forum

Re: Missa - VORE

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Looks like some really cool stuff!

Your efforts and dedication are very much appreciated, always happy to have more content available.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Person » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Looks interesting. I'd check it out if I had money to spend :P
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby goukisama » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:56 pm

I had seen another one of your videos you did, but it was something else.
goukisama
Been posting for a bit

Postby missa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:08 pm

goldfish8.jpg
From my video, "Bitch ate my goldfish."
Hey thanks guys! :D I am a small business woman, it's just me as the actress and the video editor. I appreciate the kind words. I'll be working hard to impress you. Here is my newest.

Bitch Ate My Goldfish
http://missax.com/blog/?p=792
Please do check out vidown to save money (I make more there and so I pass along the savings), otherwise I have it on clips4sale as well!
missa
New to the forum

Postby theheadsn » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Videos look cool, but like with anything vore related, you need to give a little before you can get a little. I've seen to many people over the years do the fly by night "pay for this and you get ALL of this" and it just ends up being a money grab. I believe you do awesome work, but its hard to come in and ask for people to pay for something they dont know the quality of
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Assimilation » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 am

These look really, really, really, really, really, really good. The short clips and stills on your site indicate that these are probably the best quality same-size live action I would in my 7 years on this site.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby missa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks Assimilation! :gulp: Glad you like my previews. I added that player because clips4sale only allows 10 seconds of video, and chooses what part of the video they will preview for you. The player allows me to give you more preview time. I'm hoping guys will buy on my vidown site http://missax.com/blog/?cat=4 I make a bit more percentage there, and so I pass along the savings to my customers.

I'm very open to discussing what you guys want to see for the next video! :D Maybe a F/M same size vore?
missa
New to the forum

Postby Alexgiverro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:39 pm

would be great see the girl swallows the whole car with people, then can hardly stand up well, and the sounds of the stomach and signals the engine roaring and screaming of course ^^ sorry for my English 8)
Alexgiverro
New to the forum

Postby Canzo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, I bought some. I like them. There's much more focus on the actual vore than most of these sort of videos have. The effects are above average for this sort of work - most sites that make these kind of clips don't even bother. The fake belly is convincing enough - just a little too pale. And the model is quite attractive, IMO anyway. AND her voice isn't really annoying to listen to!

Of course there's room for improvement, but they're pretty good,and don't have like nine minutes of talking before like one minute of vore, which has annoyed me about some videos I've seen out there.
Canzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby missa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Hahahha I am happy I am quite attractive and my voice isn't "too annoying" to listen to. Thanks, Canzo. :) I kid, but seriously, thanks, I am really glad you like the looks of my work. I also thank you for keeping my work private and protecting my business and my future family. Thanks for your support.

Alex.. not sure if I could fit my mouth over a full size car without too much distortion. I have did a lot of shrunken man swallowing, over 25 clips of shrunken man swallowing. I film the "shrunken man fetish" vore later. Right now, I want to focus on same size vore. I think I have some new perspectives to add to the fetish that others haven't done. I like the sound effects ideas, you can really paint a picture! :gulp:

Love, love!
Missa
http://missax.com/blog/?cat=4
missa
New to the forum

Postby Alexgiverro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:00 pm

thanks for the answer, you have a very good video, I really like naturalness, but certainly in the future I would love to see the clip in my scenario because-that wants something new and bigger, and the girl swallows a car, it's very attractive, albeit stomach will be of the same size, I think you do it very beautiful and sexy, I'll wait :-D I hope not very long :wink:
Alexgiverro
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:24 am

Of these videos do they ever do unbirth videos?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fidel2323 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:10 am

I cant say anything that hasnt been mentioned already and I am pretty sure you know how awesome your talent is^^
How long do you work on one Video? Do you improvise on camera or do act strict after a script?

About Ideas: How about analvore or absorption-vore? Maybe post-vore-scat?
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby missa » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Terrafox: I don't know what unbirth is? I do have birthing videos in my aliens category.

FIdel:
How long do you work on one Video? The last one took me one full work day, my work day is an intense morning through night. Transformation and Giantess videos can take several days of my full time work. A special effect video is a grueling process. The movement you see in jaw, belly, and some of my other videos eye color change, growing fangs, all of this has to be built "frame-by-frame," like moving a picture flip book, to create motion. The actual shoot only takes approximately 3 hours but editing is what makes the work difficult.

Do you improvise on camera or do act strict after a script? Both! You see the paper in the background on the floor in my last video? That was a mistake! That was my script. I write the script and if I need to improvise, or feel the need to add in more dialogue I will. I haven't been taking on custom monies for my special effects clips lately, just collaborating as many of my customer's ideas as I can.. it gives me freedom to satisfy many of you, and satisfy my own creative urges as well.

Analvore, could be fun for later on (not too late!). I'd probably rather go for "vaginal vore," is that a thing? To make it realistic there is a process that involves actual insertion (so you can see the muscles/skin move in a realistic way, and vaginal is more comfortable than anal. ;)

I only have 3 same size vore works, and so many exciting ideas within the concept. I will be working on the ideas as they come, and experimenting with new ways to "devour." Bear with me! Post-scat vore (with use of green screen and same size victim)? I have did this concept before with a little man before, but never full size. I think that is what you're looking for. I could do it!
missa
New to the forum

Postby The-Lonely-Gamefreak » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"Vaginal vore" is practically called "unbirth".

I just purchased your goldfish video, though. Love the effects and everything in it, although I did see something that made the filming major side of me go, "that's not supposed to be there". ^.^; Other than that, I loved it. I have seen a few live vore videos before, but none of them have taken the extra miles for the effects you've done. Keep up the great work! :D
The-Lonely-Gamefreak
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Unbirthing is this missa if look click tags in thing give examples of everything its about same as vagina vore, but person getting sucked or consumed by vagaina sucked into womb or belly then digested and absorbed.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=26810&start=240

If go here tag section type some types in give prime examples of each lol make simple for find ref material.

For one here some instances of boob, and cleavage vore or nipple vore its only 1 or 2 ways.

http://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=breast+vore

If wish improve video effects on same size vore, i just saying use as reference check out some miss shy videos, or the craving part 1 by gary pranzo just see how executed those as did pretty good job on length way vore excuted and everything if nothing else, you see em see how improve effects.

Anyways i hope those refs help bye.
brainstorm
???

Postby Dudeox05 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 am

Impressive effects compared to most of what's posted here! If I can scrounge together some spare money to spend on a video, I'll definitely see if I can nab one of yours. :3

And I'll also point out that there are some of us here who enjoy willing vore (something that lovers might do for a grande finale, perhaps?) rather than unwilling. Just FYI!~
:gulp:
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Fidel2323 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:15 am

missa wrote: I haven't been taking on custom monies for my special effects clips lately, just collaborating as many of my customer's ideas as I can.. it gives me freedom to satisfy many of you, and satisfy my own creative urges as well.

Some time ago, I fleshed some Ideas of mine (not only vore) into (some kind of) scripts. If you want, I can send them to you, maybe you like'em.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby missa » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Thanks Fidel! That is very kind. You can post them here too if you'd like. It's kind of cool to get opinions on opinions. :D I've been "eating littles" for a long time now, didn't know you guys love same size vore. It feels great to satisfy a fetish itch.
missa
New to the forum

Next

Return to Softvore