Missa - VORE

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Missa - VORE

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Darian, pm'd you :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acle » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:45 am

Payday = vore video day :D in gonna by at least one this week!
acle
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Fun video but stuff I would have liked to have seen (personal preference of course):

The pred girl seducing the prey, being more aggressive.
Mocking the prey as she starts to unbirth her, telling the prey to get in her womb.
Once she has fully unbirthed the prey, rubbing her belly at letting her know she is going to be absorbed and turned into boob fat.
The prey being resistant at first trying to get out but finally giving in a asking to be absorbed and turned into jiggling boobs.
The pred then absorbing her prey, the belly shrinks and her boobs get bigger.
The pred slapping her new big boobs, mocking the prey for letting herself get absorbed but the prey has vanished at this point, now nothing more than boobs on the preds chest.
The pred walks off happy with her new boobs.

Of course I have no idea how much of that is technically possible.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby missa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Paradox: Thank you Paradox! What do you mean with the butt fat? Please explain. :) Thank you so much, I appreciate you.

Statideas and Fidel: Noted!

DTH: Mother/daughter is one I have done before. It didn’t do well although I invested a lot of time and love into it. Don’t know why. Would mother/son do better? Eeeks! I don’t know.

Dude: Thank you

Paradox: Yeah! Did you know that there is a fetish, sort of what you describe called Age Regression. It’s totally separate from vore.

Brainstorm: LOOOOVE this idea!

Tunacans: Thanks so much. :)

Darian: C4S is the largest downloadable xxx site on the internet. It’s got an amazing reputation. My vidown is safe too. I was recommended to it by the infamous TaylorMade studio. That team has been using it for years, if you have any security questions for the people who own vidown, they can answer them for you. I am a small business woman and I really appreciate your interest in me. No, paypal sorry.

Orchestration: You are the second who wants breast expansion as well. I will have to give it to you. :)

Newest video coming up soon...
Last edited by missa on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missa
New to the forum

Postby missa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1140

Predatory Photographer
Includes: An aggressive photographer, forced Stripping innocent model, preparing her body, eaten inch by inch, belly expansion
missa
New to the forum

Postby vorelover14 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Missa, I just bought the video you put up today, the photography one (haven't watched it yet though). You continue to amaze though, your vids are all pretty great and you can tell a lot of work goes into them. As long as we're chiming in with stuff though,

missa wrote:DTH: Mother/daughter is one I have done before. It didn’t do well although I invested a lot of time and love into it. Don’t know why. Would mother/son do better? Eeeks! I don’t know.

I think I know the video you're talking about, I bought it, but had a few problems with it. They may be personal, but I didn't like that the daughter was eaten bit by bit, definitely a swallowed whole kinda fan. Also, the fact that it was unaware didn't really jive with me. But I do LOVE the idea of mother/daughter or son vore and would love to see more from you, especially now that you can do full sized stuff.

Also, can never have enough teasing and taunting once you've eaten your meal.

Keep up the great work!
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Missa your work is great! Can you make more short videos though? I feel like you'd make more money if you make more short videos at smaller prices: faster to make means quicker money!
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:22 am

missa wrote:Paradox: Thank you Paradox! What do you mean with the butt fat? Please explain. :) Thank you so much, I appreciate you.

Well, basically it means you digest your prey and turn him/her to fat which get ya a nice perkier butt :gulp: (Though I must say yours looked sexy enough in your vids already :wink: )
I actually also have a Transformation Fetish that I like to combinate with it. Its like, being digested, added to a sexy rear and still being conscious to know what happened....
Kinda like something i drew a while back http://aryion.com/g4/view/278528

missa wrote:Paradox: Yeah! Did you know that there is a fetish, sort of what you describe called Age Regression. It’s totally separate from vore.

Oh believe me, I know of that one. Almost every Unbirth Comic/Pic I did so far had Age regression at some point.
That being said, I too like your Vaginal vore one- Yet I am more of a person who enjoys such a thing in a willing scenario. ^^

-----------------------
Only let down for me is that in (some of) your vore vids the prey gets out alive. Kind of a let down for me, i prefer digestion. But that is personal preference.
One thing for sure, you are awesome for doing such vids ♥
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby MrM945 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 am

Hey ! I love your videos but just wondered would it be safe for someone in the uk to buy them ? Also would you ever try anal Vore and navel vore in a video ?
MrM945
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fidel2323 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 am

missa wrote:Statideas and Fidel: Noted!

Woohoo!
Now I feel honored^^
I hope the script is good enough to work with. The language barrier was in my way to write a good dialog, sorry for that. And I hope my "special-effects"-suggestions are understandable enough.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:15 pm

I just finished watching "Hungry Pussy" and quite enjoyed it. I was impressed by the special effects with this one, as well as the general storyline. That's one teacher who's going to be more careful around her students if she get out again.

It also inspired an idea for a scenario that I figured I'd share in case it's something you'd be inclined towards making, since you've encouraged others to do so. It's fatal UB/vaginal vore, which isn't my usual, so I don't know if I'll ever write it up as a proper story, but here goes:

Another school setting, A girl is called in to see her Anatomy/Health teacher after class. She's failing the section on human reproduction and development, and the teacher wants to talk to her about her preposterous ideas about how it works. After a bit of a lecture, the girl offers to demonstrate her understanding of the subject to her teacher. She walks over to the teacher's desk, lifts her skirt, showing that she's naked underneath, and starts stuffing the teacher into her pussy.

Once her teacher's inside, the girl starts to talk about the reproductive system and how her womb can unmake a baby as well as make one. Her belly starts to shrink as she does so, (possibly causing her breasts/ass/other parts to grow), and at some point she reaches between her legs and pulls out her teacher's soggy clothes. As her belly starts to get really flat, she pulls out a menstrual pad from her purse while she describes the teacher being unconceived, and sticks it under her pussy in time to catch the teacher's jewelry and a spot or two of blood. She then stands up, marks an "A" next to her name in the teacher's grade book, and leaves the room.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Klintell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:26 am

Amazing and inspirational! <3

Have always loved your stuff! <3! Hoping do the same type of shoot-n-edit in the near-future because of it! c: The effects you do are totally the best on the clip-market.

So very wonderful <3
Klintell
Been posting for a bit

Postby missa » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Vorelover14: Ahhh, interesting! Mother/son aware same size vore sounds fun. I can try that. Thank you.

SuperMatt: My vore videos are around the 10 minute mark usually, all of my other videos average at 20 minutes. I consolidate my vore videos to 10 minutes so it's action packed.

Paradox: Thank you. I appreciate your comments.

MrM: Yes! In fact, one of my favorite customers lives in the UK. I have done vaginal vore but never anal vore or naval vore. Interesting ideas.

Fidel: Yes, I had no problem reading your English. :)

Grobleck: Woah, unmake a baby via vaginal vore? Insane. Love it.

Klintell: I appreciate you. THANK YOU!

I am hiring a new model soon. I am excited to play with more same size vore with a brand new girl. In the meantime, I have a giantess vore video, that has a lot of cool giantess destruction, growth, and more.. I spent a ton of time editing it, it was such an exhausting piece, but I love the end product. (Coming soon..)
missa
New to the forum

Postby missa » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1180

I've spent the most time on this video than any of my other Giantess works. I hope you love it! :)

Includes: Shrunken woman to Giantess, growth process, city destruction, handheld, forced undressing shrunken woman, vore
missa
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 am

missa wrote:[ http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts113/51941/clip_images/swtogiantessvore.gif ]

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1180

I've spent the most time on this video than any of my other Giantess works. I hope you love it! :)

Includes: Shrunken woman to Giantess, growth process, city destruction, handheld, forced undressing shrunken woman, vore

Throat bulges? Please say throat bulges!!!

Also, I tried downloading one of the clips I bought, but I believe something happened with my connection or something, I don't know...but now instead of the file it downloaded and HTML, and that fucking SUCCKS because I payed for it already. I bought 4, but that's the only one that messed up :|.

Halp?
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:44 am

If you are still around please let us know if you ever make an unbirth + absorption +breast expansion video.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phyllobates » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Personally, I believe you need to work on getting the size of the belly right in your same size stuff

I believe you can find charts and examples on this site for how big a belly containing an entire person would be

That's just me though, my suspension of disbelief can handle same size vore, but if the belly isn't the right size I just can't accept it
Phyllobates
???

Postby Assimilation » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:40 am

Phyllobates wrote:Personally, I believe you need to work on getting the size of the belly right in your same size stuff

I believe you can find charts and examples on this site for how big a belly containing an entire person would be

That's just me though, my suspension of disbelief can handle same size vore, but if the belly isn't the right size I just can't accept it

I think the belly size is a matter of preference for a lot of people involved.

As for charts and examples, I haven't seen many. You should find and link the ones you think would be helpful.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phyllobates » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:38 am

Well, there's less than I thought there was here. And what I could find was less detailed than I thought

But there's things like this http://aryion.com/g4/view/201976

And on deviantart, things like this http://avoracomics.deviantart.com/galle ... d=50614e3f

It's certainly a matter of preference, but my preference, which I hope isn't too rare, is that the bulges be at least reasonably accurate.
Phyllobates
???

Postby missa » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 pm

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1390

Unbirthing My Son

Includes: A taboo vore story, unbirth, same size vore, slippery wet mom on son tease, belly and pussy expansion, resetting my naughty boy for a new son

vorelover14: Ok I did it. Mom/son. Eeeee! :D
Orchestration: What's absorbtion?
Assimilation: Thank you, I am so glad you understand that. It IS really hard to please everyone.
Phyllobates: Any idea on where to buy one of those?
Stressformurder: email me with your sales order please, or you can always email vidown and they can set you straight asap, just give them your order number. :) Thank you.
missa
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore