Missa - VORE

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Missa - VORE

Postby missa » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:33 pm

I hired a new girl. She is a bit expensive to work with but she is AMAZING, her look, her expressions, I adore her and I hope you do too. She is a professional model and I am her first woman that has hired her on for fetish work. She loved making this video with me.

Here is the link (it's on c4s here but I have it CHEAPER through Missax.com): http://missax.com/blog/?p=889
Attachments
samesizevore307.jpg
missa
New to the forum

Postby missa » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Here's another photo! You've got to read the story. I have included so many of your suggestions within this video!
Attachments
samesizevore310.jpg
missa
New to the forum

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Wow. I cannot lie, just from the pictures alone, your work seems to be leaps and bounds beyond so much of the other stuff I've seen out there. Not only that, but the videos just keep getting better!

It looks like everything about the scenario in this video hits my high notes perfectly, and the addition of a lovely new actress just sweetens the deal even more. Exceptional work, Missa. I'm very grateful to have a content creator like you around.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Journeyman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm really impressed by the work you've put into these videos. This is essentially a willing pre-vore scenario, and the two of you really play the parts wonderfully. I'm partial, I suppose, to the sort of "friendly/reluctantly willing dinner" scenarios, but still, I thought the whole thing was convincingly and beautifully done/

As others have mentioned, the fx for these are actually pretty good, and improving with each one. I usually prefer that there are no stretching/distorting fx in videos because they are generally done so horrendously badly that it's unbearable to watch (I teach video editing at a college--a little part of me dies whenever I see the really horrible ones). In your videos, though, the effects are done well enough, and with taste and discretion; they aren't distracting, and in fact enhance the overall plotline. You've done a great job there.

Annnd, of course, you're a whole heck of a lot more delicious looking than competing clip stores ;D You've got great taste in models, and great taste...yourself. I've become...a fan! ^^;
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SoupsLewd » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:53 pm

I bought all three videos! They're great! Good job Missa
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 am

missa wrote:Thanks Fidel! That is very kind. You can post them here too if you'd like. It's kind of cool to get opinions on opinions. :D

Okay, here they are. I hope they are understandable.
Not all are Vore.
Spoiler: show
I think the dialgue can be improved.

Title: The wishing Coin/Amanda can finish anything

A script with facestuffing and vore (four women).

Two women are sitting in a room (one table in the middle with one chair in the middle of each side. the women are sitting in front of each other and in the middle of the table is alot of food.)) and are talking.
Woman1: "Its such a shame. Amanda is a really nice person and i don't understand why Christa is always bullying her."
woman2: "Me too. And i don't think an eating-contest will be the solution for their rivalry."
Woman1(mumbling): "Yeah, even if Amanda would win."
Woman2:"Oh don't worry about that. I thought that Amanda needs a little boost of confidence, so i brought my secret weapon with me."
Woman1(sceptical): "And what should that be?"
Woman2 pulls a coin out of her jeanspocket and holds it at eye-level.
Woman2(self-conscious): "My wishing Coin!"
Woman1(laughing): "Your WHAT?"
Woman2(slightly angry): "My wishing coin! When I wish for something, the coin will make it happen."
Woman1(still laughing): Yeah, right."
Christa(wearing skinny clothes) enters the room and greets her friends with hugs and kisses on their cheeks. She acts arrogant and sits on one side of the table, facing the camera(the one thats really filming).
Christa: "I can't wait to bring that behind me. I got stuff to do."
Woman2(smirking): "You just did Amanda a favor, right?"
Christa: "Yeah, because I'm a good Person." She looks over all the Food. "I hope she can finish what she started."
Woman2 holds her coin tight between thumb and indexfinger.
Woman2:"Me too. I wish that Amanda can finish anything she starts."
Christa(bitchy):"You don't need to repeat me."
Woman2(cowed): Sorry Christa."
Amanda(wearing baggy clothes) comes into the room and is in a hurry.
Amanda:"I'm sorry i'm late, there was a little traffic on the way." She sits on the last empty chair and looks alternating at woman1 and woman2.
Amanda:"Shall we start?"
Woman1:"If you want?"
Amanda nods.
Woman1: "Okay, the girl who can eat everything in front of her wins. The Contest ends, when all of the food has vanished in someones Belly. Ready..." she looks to Christa, who puts her hand on one piece of Food. "Set..." She looks to Amanda who puts both of her hands on two pieces of food. "EAT!"
Christa and Amanda starts eating. While Christa takes normal bites, Amanda didn't even chew. She stuffs her mouth full, chews, and then stuffs her mouth even fuller.
(the camera switches from one girl to the other. Because of the cuts it could look that they eat more the they really do. It would explain that better, but that would be over my vocabulary. I'm sorry.)
(between the cuts of the girls eating, the other girls have notebooks, where they count how much each girl eats. Woman1 for Christa and woman2 for Amanda. (cut1:Amanda eats a food-item. cut2: Woman2 makes a line on her notebook(the third). cut3: Amanda eats another food-item. cut4: Woman2 makes another line (the eighth) (same for Christa and Woman1)(maybe like a montage, with music in the background)
After a while there is no food left on the table. Woman1 and Woman2 check their notes and declare Amanda as the winner.
Christa(defiant): "Hey, now you got the proof, that you are a greedypig. Congratulations."
Amanda(angry): "Fuck you, Christa!"
Christa stands up and rubs her belly. She burps into her fist and says bored: "Since we are finished here, can i go now?"
Amanda stands up too, grabs Christas hand and says: "We are not finished yet."
Chrysta(annoyed): "What do you mean, there is no food left. You won. Get over it!"
Amanda(licking her lips):"But there is still something to eat in front of me. And I can't win, until that "tasty"(emphasized) piece of meat has disappeared into my belly." Amanda lifts Christa's hand to her mouth and puts it inside.
(The camera cuts to Amandas back and she pulls Christa closer to herself, while she sits back onto her chair. gulping and slurping sounds can be heard, while Christa is pulled closer to Amanda(the camera is still resting on Amandas back). Amanda tilts her Head back(but only the crown of her head can be seen, not her face) and pulls Christa's feet high in the air (the Christa-Actress could lie on the Amanda-Actress and slowly glide deeper, while the Amanda-Actress grabs her legs tight and strong together and "pushes" her deeper down.)
When the feet are completely gone from the cameraview(the camera is still resting on Amandas back), a loud gulp can be heard.
A few seconds of silence.
The camera cuts to the amazed and gaping faces of Woman1 and Woman2.
The camera cuts to the face of Amanda(sideview) and she burps.
Woman2 stands up, grabs Amanda by her shoulder and forces her to look up at her face.
Woman2(screaming): "SPIT HER OUT!"
Amanda:"Fuck you."
Christa tries to put her hand in Amanda's Mouth and shouts in panic:"YOU MUST REGURGITATE HER!"
Amanda yanks the hand from her Mouth and stands up. She grabs Woman2 at her collar/clothes/top and pulls her face near her own.
Amanda(hisses): "Put your damn Hand near my Mouth again and i will send you to Christa!"
Amanda's Belly starts to gurgle loud and Christa can be heard screaming(for her screams, the Christa-Actress could scream with her mouth shut, or with a pillow over her mouth. OR she could put her face against someone's belly and then scream(and beg to be let out). That should sound muffled enough and realistic(as far as vore can be realistic)(the screaming and begging could be recorded before the shoot, a long monologue of begging and promisses(The Idea is, that she can't hear what is outside of the belly)))
Amanda and Woman2 look both down to Amandas giant belly. While Woman2 is terrified, Amanda starts to grin and caress/fondle her Belly.
Amanda:"Isn't she cute when she is being digested alive?"
Woman2(still shocked):"Why are you doing this?"
Amanda yanks her Head forward and screams into the face of Woman2: "BECAUSE I CAN!"
Amanda leaves the room(with stretched back and her belly pushed forward) with the words: "See ya. And i send you pictures when Christa is done being my bowel movement."
Woman2 starts crying and woman1 comes to her. Woman1 hugs her, caressing her head to comfort her.
Woman1:"Shhh... it's over."
Woman2(sobbing):"Yes. For christa. And it's all my fault. Because of that stupid wishing coin..."
Woman1 holds her hand up and between her thump and index finger is the wishing coin.
Woman1: "Don't worry about that coin."
Woman2(sobbing):"I should be punished for what I have done."
Woman1:"Yes, maybe you should."
Woman2 breaks the hug and looks confused at Woman1.
Woman2(outraged/shocked):"And YOU should comfort me! What do you mean with >maybe I should<?"
Woman1:"I mean, that i wish you were a delicious little cookie."
Woman2(confused):"What?"
Woman1(smiling):"Calorie-free."
It dawns on woman2 and she turns around to see the coin in the palm of the hand of Woman1. With one hand she tries to grab the coin, but then appaers a flash of light and Woman2 has vanished. On the palm of the Hand of Woman1 lies now the coin and a delicious little cookie. Woman2's trousers/skirt is lying on the Floor, while her upper clothing(T-Shirt/top/blouse/etc.) is resting on woman1's arm.
Woman1 grabs the coin with her other Hand and looks at it triumphantly.
Woman1:"That will become really handy."
She puts the coin into the pocket of her jeans and eyes the cookie.
"I'm sorry. You were a good friend."
She takes a bite from the cookie and chews it.
She nods surprised. "But now you are a good snack."
She takes another bite while chewing.
"A really... REALLY good snack."
She stuffs the rest of her snack into her mouth, chews, licks the crumbs from her lips and swallows (loud gulping sound)(camera shows her neck swallowing).
She pats her belly and says: "Yummy. And without calories. I should do that more often."
She looks down to her belly, still carressing it.
"Thanks for everything."
She thinks about that and says playfully: "Maaaybe i should reward you."
She pulls the coin from her pocket and says: "I wish for my cookie to be sentient until it has left my body."
Her belly starts to gurgle and quiet whimpers can be heard from it.
"Have a nice >urp< trip."
Then she walks out of the room and she could think loud about stuff that she could wish for, like a bigger and better home, alot of money, turning her annoying roommate into a live-sized chocolate-statue, and anything the actress can think about.

The End

Warning/caution: The Idea/script has scenes with fake poop and an absorption through the butt
Title: ASSassinated

The Victim is in her Home. Her Hair is... not tied together, it flows freely(sorry, i cant say it better).
A Female Assassin/Predator, wearing black clothing (Boots, Pantyhose, long sleeved Shirt and a Miniskirt), beats the Victim with a Nightstick unconscious from behind.
When the Victim wakes up, she is naked lying on the floor (on her belly), hands tied together on her back.
The Predator says something like "There are People who want you to disappear. And they want it humilating..."
She knees down to the side of the victim and holds a tin-can in her Hand. She says: "They even gave me this Stuff that should make things quite interesting."
She opens the can and rubs some lotion the butt and legs on her victim. Then she sits down with her butt on the butt of the victim. The Victims legs are between the legs of the Assassin.
The Victim asks: "What is that stuff?"
The Predator answers: "Wait and see."
The Victim and Pred start to groan, the Victim in pain and the Assassin in pleasure. After a while, the Predator looks down and sees only her own legs. And her belly is a ittle bit swollen.
(The camera could show what the Pred sees, when the actress is sitting on the floor, without the legs of the Victim. The Pred looks back and the camera shows the back of the Pred and how the Victim is halfway under the Skirt of the Assassin(still sitting butt on butt))
Predator: "Oof, they didnt say you will be turned into poop."
The Victim screams loud: "WHAT?"
Pred: "You heard me right. The Lotion will let me absorp you and the feeling/fullness in my Bowels tells me that your Bodymass is converted into my poop. I cant wait to shit you out."
The Victim gets mad/angry, struggles and screams: "You crazy bitch, get off of me! You're Insane!"
The Pred giggles and says: "It's true. I show you." Then she starts pressing/pushing, like she is on a toilet and the Victim moans/screams indignant/shocked.
Pred: "At the moment, we are connected ass to ass, but not for long."
The Body of the Victim gets pulled under the Skirt of the Pred and the Pred's Belly gets bigger.
Pred: "Oof, that gets a little uncomfortable." She rubs her distended Belly, while the Victim is slowly pulled deeper under the Skirt, until only the outline of her Head can be seen under the Skirt.
The Pred's Belly is again bigger and she clutch(clutches?)her belly in pain.
Pred screams:"FUCK! That hurts like hell!"
She stands up. The outline of the head at her butt can still be seen under the skirt. She waddles uncomfortably through the house/flat/apartment but is in a too much hurry to find the bathroom. Whimpering from the headunder her Skirt can be heard.
She squats down.
(The camera looks under her skirt, where the head of the Victim-Actress can be seen. Her Hair is strongly pulled back (That way, it looks like she is sucked into the butt). The head is firmly wedged between the buttcheeks and the camera does not show anything beyond her neck.)
The Victim burps and sniffs in disgust. The Pred giggles and says: "Sorry, I farted."
The Victims cheeks puff out. She tries to held her mouth shut, but her cheeks getting bigger and bigger, till something big and brown slowly appears between her lips. The lips are getting pushed further apart and pushes a big log out of her Mouth.
(The poop culd be made out of chocolate-cookie-dough or a mixture from chocolate-powder, flour and water(maybe starch). It should have a firm consistency/texture. Little balls made from that stuff and lightly compressed into a log. Maybe glaze/varnish it a little bit with water, to give a "fresh" look.)
(A short log could be placed inside the mouth of the actress and she pushes with her tongue the short log out of her mouth. The camera cuts to the face to the Pred, whose face is distorted(like she is on the toilet and pushes/presses). When the camera cuts back to the face of the victim, the short log is switched with a longer log, but it is not further down then the short log in the previous scene. Then she pushes the longer log out of her mouth. That way it looks like the logs are one long log that emerges from her mouth(maybe you can use a third log to make it look even longer))
The Predator is seen grunting and farting(or burping from the victim) and pushing (maybe making a comment, that her customers told her, that from her (the victim) mouth comes only shit and laughs), while under her butt/skirt grows a big pile of poop and her belly shrinks back until it is flat again.
The Predator stands up, but the bulge from the head under her skirt has vanished.
She looks at the pile, smirks, and says: "Well, my customer told me that you are a big pile of shit. Your ending is quite fitting, dont you think?"

The End

Title: Getting rid of the Evidence (paper-eating, belly stuffing, force feeding)

A woman in a Business-Suit (white blouse, jacket with the same color as her trousers) is seen at a Desk. She works at some Papers, until the Doorbell rings.
She stands up and curses. When she opens the Door, the Door bursts open and another Woman kicks her into the stomach. The Victim falls to the ground and the other Woman places her Foot on chest or Belly.
Other Woman(Angry and screaming): "You stupid Bitch! where were you the last two weeks?"
Victim(scared): "On Vacation. I told the Boss that i was on Vacation."
Other Woman(angry and screaming):"Without your Cellphone?"
Victim: "I left him the number from the Hotel, but their Telephone was broken."
Other Woman: "Yeah, right. Broken. I will make YOU broken!"
She slams her Foot down on the Victim and the Victim looses Consciousness. When she wakes up, she is tied to her Desk(she lies on the Desk. Her feet are sitting on two corners, her legs bend at the knees. Her Hands are tied ate the other side of the desk to the legs of the desk. Her head is at the edge of the desk)(And she still wears her business-suit).
The other Woman drops a big stack/pile/batch of Paper near the head of the victim (thats the point where she wakes up).
Other woman(talking hard/gritty(or without emotion)): "The Boss wanted you to get rid of some Evidence. Since you where not here, i shall do your Work.(Her Voice soften and she talks like she shows mercy) But i let you help me with the task."
She pulls out a Mouthlock (Or an other device to keep the Mouth of the Victim open) and puts it into the Victims Mouth to keep the mouth open.
The Victim mumbles/gargles: "What are you doing?"
But the other Woman can't understand her. She takes a sheet of Paper (from the stash), crumples it up and forces it into the mouth of the Victim. The Victim gags and the camera zooms on her neck. The Neck can be seen bulging as she swallows (maybe she could really swallow something like a large gummibear or/and a big bulge going down her neck could be added digitally).
Other woman: "I hope you didn't had Breakfast, cause there is a lot of work to swallow (maybe someone could add a better pun). You don't planned anything today, did you?"
She forces another piece of paper down her throat and the Victim coughs.
Other Woman: "Oh, i am sorry. Paperwork can be really dry, right?"
She grabs a bottle of water, opens it and holds it to the victims Mouth.
Other Woman: "Let me give you something to drink."
She emptys the whole Bottle in the Mouth, while the victim gags and cough. While the other woman pours the liquid, she says: "Hurry, or you drown. Quick, swallow faster!(or some other lines. thats the part where my english fails)"
The Bottle is empty and she puts it on the desk.
The Paper swallowing continues (maybe as a montage. Dramatic music while scenes are shown where the Other woman crumples up sheet after sheet and stuffes them into the victims Mouth. And the Victims Belly is slowly expanding because of the paper)
When a little bit of the pile of paper is finished, the Victims Belly bulges a little bit (but enough that it looks painfull). The other woman sits back in an office-Chair and yawns loud. She stretches her body(like she is tired) and stands up she is talking/thinking to herself: "This is really tiresome. Maybe i should get myself something to eat." She looks at her Victim. "Do you want something too?" She giggles. "Oh right, you have already eaten."
She fumbles her carkey out of her jeanspocket, but they drop into the mouth of her Victim who swallows it instinctively. The other Womans eyes grow big and she screams: "YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU SWALLOWED MY KEYS!"
She thinks wide-eyed for a short amount of time, not believing what had happened and searching for a solutions. Then her Mouth grows into a smile and she looks at her own hand, holding it up like a spear (like she wants to fist someone).
"Okay, this is your own fault, because you are STUPID!"
She inserts her hand int the Mouth of her Victim. Short cut to her ellbow that pushes slowly forward. Cut to the Victims neck, that bulges/swells alot. The camera zooms out and the other woman is seen with her arm buried to the elbow into the mouth of her victim.
(The "Other-woman-Actresses" Arm could bend her elbow and then put her elbow to the mouth of the "Victim-Actres". The camera could be placed that the viewer cant see the rest of her arm)
Then she tries to get her keys, but she isn't far enough into her victim (the "search for the key could be seen on the face of the "other woman actresses" Face(like she searches for something. Most people do faces when they look for something, i don't know how to explain it better). She realizes that she must go further.
The camera cuts to her shoulder and fixes on it while the shoulder goes down, until the shoulder rests on the mouth of the victim (maybe a little bit tricky to film, but done in the same way as the scene with the elbow. The elbow is only resting on the mouth). The camera goes further down until the viewer can see the more swollen Neck of the victim (again done digitally)
Other woman:"HA! Got it!"
Cut to the face of the other woman. She pulls with a squelching sound-effect(and gagging from the Victim) her hand with the keys in front of her face. The hand and the keys are dripping with spit.
She looks at her victim and says: "Dont worry, i will be back in a few minutes."
The Picture fades out, fades back in and the other woman can be seen with a bag full of fast-food from the restaurant of her choice.
She puts the bag on the belly of her victim and pulls a wrapped Hamburger out of the bag. She opens the paper, eats the burger and when she is finished, she searches the room with her eyes for a trash-can, but then her eyes rests on the face of her victim. She start smiling and stuffes the wrapper into her victims mouth.
Other Woman (mockingly): "Tastes good, eh?"
She crumples the empty bag up and stuffes it into the mouth of her Victim, who is already crying.
Other Woman: "Okay..." She crumples another sheet of paper into a ball. "...time to finish business."
The camera tracks to a clock at a wall and fades out. It fades back in and the clock shows that it is a few hours later. On the desk can be seen a lot of empty water Bottles.
The other Woman crumples the last sheet, pushes it into her victims Mouth, who is not sobbing or crying, but swallows the paperball willingly. Her belly is now really big and swollen and pushes the edges of her blouse and jacket apart. Her belly can be seen potruding between the cloth.
the other woman claps her Hands loud and announces: "Alright! End of Work. We have finished the whole pile. Congratulations." Wile she says that, she pulls out a knife and cuts the rope on one the hands of her victim who then tries to open the rope on her other hand/wrist.
Other Woman(loud):BUT!
While the Victim sits up moaning and rubs her painfully bloated belly, the other woman bends down to the ear of her victim and whispers into it: "If i find out that you shat out an undigested piece of evidence against our Boss and you did not eat it again, i will come back to you and make you eat your Desk. And that is no empty thread. I am pretty sure you know, that I will make that happen. Do you understand that?"
The victim nods shaky and fearfully.

The End
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatherupowhole » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:36 am

This looks amazingly promising! I loved Bitch Ate My Goldfish so this one looks right up my alley too! I like actually having a second model too, enables more interaction than eating yourself, as awesome as that was to see too!
eatherupowhole
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Is there an unbirth or anal vore video?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby missa » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:14 pm

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1004 (THE LINK)

Includes: Little Red Riding Hood stalked by wolf, Little Red calls her boyfriend for help, Wolf disguised as Grandma eats Little Red, Wolf eats boyfriend, Same Size

I am so grateful that you guys are shooting off ideas faster than I can create them. I took a few of these new ideas and put them into my latest Same Size Vore video. The story is inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, which I was in love with as a kid. I play the wolf, and I eat Vivianne, and then her boyfriend (virtually).
Attachments
vorelittlered09.jpg
missa
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:23 pm

That belly bulging effect looks pretty decent from what I can see in the GIF.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Paradox » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:55 am

Heya, just found this thread. Kind of ironic that i clicked it due your name since i already bought 2 of your clips on Clips4sale XD (Cat and Mouse HD &
Bitch Ate My Goldfish HD) Like both very much and i like the details you put into swallowing scenes.
My favourites are actually unbirthing or being eaten &digested to a nice layer of her buttfat. Hope you do such a thing as well one day :P

I think i'll keep an eye on this thread and your videos. ^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby SuperSpaceZone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Just peeking in to say Getting rid of the Evidence is a scenario I'd definitely pay for.
SuperSpaceZone
Somewhat familiar

Postby DTH » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Mother/son vore is always a pretty good topic around here! For obvious reasons it would have to be a PoV video with no actor for the prey. IT would just focus around PoV and the post vore scene.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fidel2323 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 am

statideas wrote:Just peeking in to say Getting rid of the Evidence is a scenario I'd definitely pay for.

Thank you :D
You have a good taste^^
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby missa » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 am

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1062

Includes: Unbirth/vaginal vore, A very hungry pussy, uncontrollable masturbating, and expanding wide, wide to fit in Missa's teacher, belly expansion

You guys asked for it, so I provided! I hope I hit this fetish for you 100%. I had a lot of fun making it and I'd like to make another unbirth video. Let me know what you would like to see.
missa
New to the forum

Postby Dudeox05 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:36 am

This looks amazing! I really need to figure out a discreet way of buying these... Such is life when you're still dependent on your family. :gulp:
-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Paradox » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:23 am

Didn't bought it yet, but it sure looks interesting and i probably get this in the next few days when i am done visiting my family.
I am curious. Do you like pregnancy?
I myself am a huge fan of being turned into an actual baby when unbirthed.

That or being still alive despite being digested :D
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby brainstorm » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

now if can only get clevage vore with some breast expansion as result during or after persons sucked down clevage some lactation that be sweet.
brainstorm
???

Postby TunaCans » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:04 pm

I just bought Hungry for teacher, and I have to say, fantastic work.
I especially like your acting, and wonderful effects. I encourage all who read this post to look at the sample and see for yourself.

Im saving to buy Hungry pussy too.

-Tunacans
TunaCans
New to the forum

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 pm

How safe are the purchasing sites? and can you use paypal?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore