Requesting/Looking for DancingQueen Stories

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Requesting/Looking for DancingQueen Stories

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Does any one have the Vera Dancing Queen stories, where the first one is she only swallows objects until she appears on Veras show, which stuffs her, then pushes a girl down her throat and etc. Its a small series, but its not longer here. I would appreciate it very much, if someone has saved them, and could upload them for me.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Requesting/Looking for DancingQueen Stories

Postby eriklief » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:43 pm

The Wayback Machine is your friend: https://web.archive.org/web/20130721010 ... iew/233177 I believe you're referring to The Stage Show.
eriklief
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 am

Yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Only 3 stories seem gone forever though, you did let me manage to get most of them. Thank You Very Much ! ! ! ! !
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brainfood » Sun May 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Yo I hope this doesn't count as necroposting but just last night I started really jonesing to read Feeding Aunt Maggie and Grand Opening again and I'm not sure how to work WayBackMachine. It's telling me it doesn't have the page archived, but just in the box where the story goes; can someone else who knows this better please either let me know whether or not they're there and how to get to them, or download them and send them to me or something?
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby CooraIthirid » Sun May 24, 2015 7:51 pm

CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby Brainfood » Sun May 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Coora Ithirid wrote:http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/voretex/main/storiesmenu.html
There is 4 stories here :gulp:

Yo thanks a lot
Damn, I wish all the stories were still around though. There were some really good ones that are gone now.
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby kidclef » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Does anyone still have the mother son sleep eating story? The wayback link doesn't have it.

*EDIT* Found it! Copied it from the deep recesses of my phone into a word document!
Attachments
Mommy's New Diet by Dancing Queen.docx
(14.87 KiB) Downloaded 707 times
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Tim542 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:39 am

Anyone have tommy's 18th birthday?
Tim542
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlueMarvel611 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Hey Tim542, I got the story you were asking for but it's actually in a different name. I could post it but...was wondering how? Should I put it as a loaded file or something? I don't know. In any case here and hope it's what you're asking for. So laters.

Elias Azule
Attachments
DancingQueen6281-230659-Mommy's Special Boy.rtf
Is this the file you were asking?
(25.2 KiB) Downloaded 955 times
BlueMarvel611
New to the forum

Postby rugli » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 pm

rugli
Participator

Postby MysteriousPlan » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:33 pm

I know this is a tall ask, unlikely to get a reply at all after all this time, but does anyone, anyone at all, have a saved copy of "Becoming The Perfect Woman"?
MysteriousPlan
New to the forum

Return to Softvore