Looking for a story M/F/F/F, stuffing, oral vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a story M/F/F/F, stuffing, oral vore

Postby no one » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Hello all. I've been looking for a story that was recently posted here (at least I think so, I could be totally wrong as I usually am in ALL MATTERS). The plot is essentially "Hansel and Gretel" except with three women as the prey and a man as the main predator. After he tricks them into stuffing themselves silly one of the females decides to swallow her compatriots whole the other watches. While in the process of doing so, the male convinces the sole female to swallow the first female pred right after the other female is safely swallowed and her potential two-for-one meal is the most vulnerable. She does so and afterword is lead up to the male's bedroom to rest. After his engorged prey falls asleep, the male takes his chance and devours the three-for-one meal for himself.

I thank you all in advance for helping me in this matter. :)
no one
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a story M/F/F/F, stuffing, oral vore

Postby no one » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 pm

(((bump)))
no one
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a story M/F/F/F, stuffing, oral vore

Postby no one » Fri May 29, 2015 12:54 am

(((bump)))
no one
Been posting for a bit