Looking for pelican vore?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for pelican vore?

Postby TheToxicKing » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:13 pm

i'm trying to find a pelican vore story that was on deviantart, i think it was deleted it was a three part vore story with a different girl getting eaten in each part. i remember in the second part the girl was stuck in its stomach but kept her hand in its throat so she had a chance to escape.
TheToxicKing
New to the forum

Re: Looking for pelican vore?

Postby Greedyy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:14 am

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I immediately recalled this particular story after reading your description and I can't seem to find it either. If anyone saved it and could PM it to me, I'd be much obliged. :D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ribs » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:20 pm

jack3man on DA has part one i think different people did other two.
ribs
New to the forum

Postby Krono » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 am

It was a favorite of mine as well. This is the account it was on: http://pendromathidus.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately, it was deleted some years ago. The story I heard was his family found the account and he decided to delete everything because of it.

He also had a few stories titled "Vore Professionals" that were pretty awesome too. The interesting thing is, he always insisted that the stories were not his own original stories, just that he was translating them to english from another site. Jack3man did write the original pelican story but then it was translated, edited and expanded in another language before being translated back to english. I wish I knew where to find them now.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore