Prey using phones & laptops

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Prey using phones & laptops

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:42 pm

A few images brought to my attention a fun little theme in vore, which I thought to get the boulder rolling on in the threads: Prey calling their pred from inside their belly! Though to be fair, I wouldn't limit the list just to that: It's an interesting circumstance to let your prey in with a laptop or phone, and watch them either call back or chat with other people or maybe play games without even caring they got eaten! Vore video chats anyone? :-D

Here's the stuff of interest I remember. Since most is only available on FA I'll link it from there... click the images to view the original submissions.

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Prey using phones & laptops

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 pm

The pred could send a picture of itself, mouth open wide about to swallow something, along with a text message saying "INCOMING". Cue the prey receiving a mouthful of food shortly after.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Kitsouille wrote:The pred could send a picture of itself, mouth open wide about to swallow something, along with a text message saying "INCOMING". Cue the prey receiving a mouthful of food shortly after.

Yep... totally seeing that happening.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Birichino » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 pm

It's a fun idea, waterproofing a given. It also can help if the issue of it being dark in a stomach comes up. Video chatting is also fun because it lets the predator see inside themself.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:44 am

Birichino wrote:It's a fun idea, waterproofing a given. It also can help if the issue of it being dark in a stomach comes up. Video chatting is also fun because it lets the predator see inside themself.

That works wonderfully both ways: Preds can enjoy seeing their prey inside themselves, whereas prey can enjoy seeing themselves as bulges over their pred's belly. From there on it can get even more fun, if you have other people connect and join in on the show to interact with either party... either preys from within other preds, preds who have other preys, or just people who are neither. We need more of this TM :-D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TastyTales » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 pm

I love this idea! Particularly when you mix in the social media aspect. I love the idea of predators using their prey's phones to take pictures of them while they're eating them, and perhaps even after. x3

"Omg, just saw Nathan's timeline. Looks like he's a goner, but if this gets 10,000 shares the predator has agreed to spit him back out! #SaveNathan"
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 pm

That is a good idea too! Of course, if we're talking about video chats and gaming, I can nicely include this and this too:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Marco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 pm

This may not be exactly what this thread is about, but a silly scenario I have occasionally toyed with is one where the prey is swallowed, but for whatever reason it is filmed so he (in my opinion) is somehow able to watch it from an outsiders perspective, while he is still in the stomach. An easy way to do this scenario, especially in this age would be for the prey to have his phone with him and find out that the footage of him being eaten has been uploaded somewhere (which would possibly contain jokey comments about him being eaten by people who don't realize it's real).

The only problem with this, is that I like my preys to be pretty much isolated from the outside world and only really have the pred as their limited connection to the real world and only really because they can at least sort of hear what the pred is saying (be it to them or to others), so I don't really want them to have their phones for anything other the phone being a way for them to see a clip of them being eaten (and possibly people commenting on it). Not only do I not want them to be able to call anyone (though, it wouldn't be believed and it would possibly be comical) I also don't want them to retain the ability to go online once they have seen the clip.

I suppose the battery could die after they see the clip, though?
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Marco wrote:This may not be exactly what this thread is about, but a silly scenario I have occasionally toyed with is one where the prey is swallowed, but for whatever reason it is filmed so he (in my opinion) is somehow able to watch it from an outsiders perspective, while he is still in the stomach. An easy way to do this scenario, especially in this age would be for the prey to have his phone with him and find out that the footage of him being eaten has been uploaded somewhere (which would possibly contain jokey comments about him being eaten by people who don't realize it's real).

The only problem with this, is that I like my preys to be pretty much isolated from the outside world and only really have the pred as their limited connection to the real world and only really because they can at least sort of hear what the pred is saying (be it to them or to others), so I don't really want them to have their phones for anything other the phone being a way for them to see a clip of them being eaten (and possibly people commenting on it). Not only do I not want them to be able to call anyone (though, it wouldn't be believed and it would possibly be comical) I also don't want them to retain the ability to go online once they have seen the clip.

I suppose the battery could die after they see the clip, though?

That's actually very related, and a nice idea I find fun too! If it's unwilling vore we're speaking of, not being able to go online makes sense since you'd call for help... if it's not, the pred could keep you from doing it just to be a meanie (which so many of us enjoy our preds doing). As for battery, one has to wonder whether wireless charging could be put to good use when it comes to vore :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kobra » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Needless to say, we need more of these. There simply aren't enough.
Mmmmph! Hmmllm? Mhp Mmm MuHHHH! HMMMMP
* Umm hello? LET ME OUT!!!!!** HELP!!!
Kobra
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am

Kobra wrote:Needless to say, we need more of these. There simply aren't enough.

This seems to be the story of most vore material: There's always someone who wants it, but never someone who makes enough of it. Not to be taken as a complaint... just noticed it's very often the case.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TastyTales » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:03 am

I'll try to incorporate it into some of my writing in the future, I've got an idea for a story focused around it I just need to get down to actually writing it. x3
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:56 am

Like this collect calling commercial?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-t7tCD-k1Y
Jayezox
---

Postby Eyefull » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:19 am

Jayezox wrote:Like this collect calling commercial?

Holy shit, that was an actual commercial? Jesus; looks like someone got to live the dream. What I wouldn't give for that setup, but have the guy be eaten by a human.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 am

Ah yes... I still remember that sweet oldie. If we had more commercials like this and the Orangina ones, I just might not change the channel in disgust whenever there's a commercial break on TV.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kobra » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:01 am

Good find!
Mmmmph! Hmmllm? Mhp Mmm MuHHHH! HMMMMP
* Umm hello? LET ME OUT!!!!!** HELP!!!
Kobra
---

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:25 am

I dunno, complete cut off? This is the 21st Century, mind you. I read a couple stories where prey have a phone down there, and it was hot as hell.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Oh hey, here's one that should totally be shared on this thread. Just the kind of thing I'd like to see some more of :)

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Darkk » Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

Nice idea!
Darkk
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:15 pm

MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Softvore