vore arts.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My vore arts.

Postby Shadow_Walker » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:23 am

This is almost definitely someone underage to be on here. The artwork belies fundamental misunderstandings in composition that are more common amongst immature artists. Anyone more educated would have a better grasp on the composition of a picture just from attending until high school as well as having the ability to more patiently study the shape of a picture.

With the amount of artwork that exists in the world, its more likely they would have scribbled something belying even a fundamental understanding of composition and form, though not necessarily talent.

Their style is reminiscent of major works meaning it's most likely refenced, not learned.

What's more, their use of English shows inexperience on level with an ESL or young speaker with a limited vocabulary and little regard to internet etiquette. Combined with the above, I think this is the speech of a child, due more to its rushed nature.

One of two things is happening here:
A. This is a severly underage individual
B. This is a troll looking to take pictures of themself acting like a child to convince others we're child like or autistic.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby Sorniyamiro » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:37 am

Shadow_Walker wrote:This is almost definitely someone underage to be on here. (...)

You definately did a good analysis there and yes, I have the same suspicion you have for pretty much the same reasons. But it's always very difficult to say what background people have and thus I would especially not accuse them on a page like this. I have chatted with one or two people who draw the same way and were very difficult to communicate with. You could swear they are about 11-14 years old, but they are in fact around 20, and yes I have actually asked others who met them to be absolutely sure.
They didn't have any linguistic competence in their mother tongue and the drawings looked like something their mum wouldn't even put on her fridge, even though they drew a lot.

Yeh, it's hard to not talk off topic. But there is good reasons to believe something is wrong here.
Γνώρισα τον Άνθροπο και αγάπισα τα ζώα
Sorniyamiro
Somewhat familiar

Postby renetiger » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:03 am

i am adult.
renetiger
New to the forum

Postby Shadow_Walker » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:09 am

They've started a second thread with the same art.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby renetiger » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 am

Shadow_Walker wrote:They've started a second thread with the same art.

i deleted second thread.
renetiger
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Softvore