Giantess Cat Vicky Vore!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Giantess Cat Vicky Vore!

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 pm

LOOK WHAT I FOUND! RARE STUFF!! LMAO! :gulp: :gulp: :D

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21204485/
Attachments
1474423138.rainypaws_vicky_cat_comm.png
1474423198.rainypaws_vicky_cat_comm_solo.jpg
Annnd, he's gone..
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Re: Giantess Cat Vicky Vore!

Postby heath » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:37 pm

NITROxKEBAB wrote:LOOK WHAT I FOUND! RARE STUFF!! LMAO! :gulp: :gulp: :D

I would love to see more Vicky Vore on the sire like haver her bounce Timmy off her ass or tits and into her maw :gulp:
I have a Odd Parents RP but that's about it
heath
Participator

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:05 pm

heath wrote:
NITROxKEBAB wrote:LOOK WHAT I FOUND! RARE STUFF!! LMAO! :gulp: :gulp: :D

I would love to see more Vicky Vore on the sire like haver her bounce Timmy off her ass or tits and into her maw :gulp:
I have a Odd Parents RP but that's about it

Lol ya man that would be awesome! It would be awesome if vicky was doing it in her cat form too, lol cat girl vicky is so hot! Theres just not enough good high quality giantess toon vore out there, really glad i found this tbh, theres alot of really good stuff hidden out there that just seems completely off the radar, and alot of it is insanely good high quality art too, but, so hard to find, i really wish i could find some giantess powerpuff girls vore tbh, i've been looking for months, but nothing seems to exist, shame
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby dat1guy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm

dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:01 pm

I love it! You know there's so many toons that could uses vore, Demona from gargoyles, Jessie from Team Rocket, Jessica Rabbit, and even BBW toons.
Who wouldn't want to see Aladdin Shrunken and Mehrunisa see if he really is "Rather Tasty".

http://aladdin.wikia.com/wiki/Mehrunisa
heath
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:50 pm

I didn't expect it would be the Vicky I thought about. Those are nice art. I remember she ate multiple people in the source material but I don't think Timmy was one of them. I wish he did now because of this thread, I mean, what better way to babysit than eating the kid? He won't be going anywhere until his parents get home :lol:
Kitsouille
???

Postby heath » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I didn't expect it would be the Vicky I thought about. Those are nice art. I remember she ate multiple people in the source material but I don't think Timmy was one of them. I wish he did now because of this thread, I mean, what better way to babysit than eating the kid? He won't be going anywhere until his parents get home :lol:

What if Vicky had fairies of her own and Wish that the parents didn't come back along with the Odd Parents right before she had them shrunken? Think of what sexy things she could do before gobbling them up. :wink:
heath
Participator

Return to Softvore