Slurping up Some Majestic Horses

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Slurping up Some Majestic Horses

Postby timid-wolf » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:40 am

Is it just me or is there too little art involving feral horses as prey? Don't know why they appeal to me so much as prey, but I just love seeing those muscular hind legs dangling from a maw, kicking futily, long shiny tail swishing as the animal is gulped down.
Attachments
DSC_0091.JPG
An alien arrives on Earth, and among other things decides to sample the very unwilling local cuisine. She takes a liking to the bulky bite-sized beasts, making almost an entire herd of dozens of members disappear in just a few moments. Before long the thunderous sound of hooves in the grasslands was replaced with the gurgling of the alien's stomach.
DSC_0099.JPG
A girl gets a cute pony for her birthday. Well-trained, gentle, with a lovely tan coat and long brown mane, it would be the envy of any girl. But this wasn't just any girl. Truth be told she cared very little for the noble beast or her parents' hard-earned money. And all the papers, training, and good personality traits in the world couldn't save the stallion from his fate. In moments the gentle giant was reduced to the size of a quivering mouse, finding himself between pursed lips, whinnying in fear as he was gulped down.
timid-wolf
New to the forum

Re: Slurping up Some Majestic Horses

Postby Aviannapper » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:55 am

I love non-anthro equines too as a prey! Pre-vore/vore scenes with dragons and big horses is my favorite (in ddition to avians and encasement of course =).

Aviannapper
Participator

Postby unicorn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:39 am

This post!!! aaahhh

Horses are my favourite to see as prey. It just seems natural... and like you said, those beautiful, muscular haunches and hind legs sticking out as they're gulped down... it's perfect <3
I always check stuff that's tagged 'horse' but 9 out of 10 times they're the pred. It's generally kinda disappointing xD

It's so nice to see someone else who appreciates horses in the role they're fitted for :D

I have a few things in my gallery on here as well; though probably more with my unicorn OC (kind of a horse, but technically not :S) but yeah.
Nice drawings!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VincentShadowScale » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 am

I mean, I am hungry enough to eat a horse... or 3 >w>
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speedyblupi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

It is a bit strange how little of it there is. A lot of why it's so hard to find actually seems to be due to tagging though - you might not be looking for MLP stuff, but there's a huge amount of stuff with MLP-style as prey (unfortunately very little of the vore stuff is drawn with realistic equine anatomy, though plenty of the non-vore stuff on other sites is).

There are also a lot of people who just don't use tags properly to mark their horse prey stuff, like https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/timid-wolf
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:38 am

Oh, what an awsome artist you are!!! I'm not a big fan of animal vore, but a very big fan of really high quality art. You are cool!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Return to Softvore