Searching - Hi and low - (Request for link)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Searching - Hi and low - (Request for link)

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:09 am

For the life of me I can't remember where I found this 'one' animation. I can't even remember if it was a series, or just one long video. If I do recall, the item(s) were flash, because you'd click on a screen to forward the animation.

I don't remember the artist, nor do I remember how long ago it was made.

The imagery is sketchy at best, so if anyone is able to help me, I apologize in advance if my request, question is irrelevant, confusing.

If I recall, the flash starts out with this anthro horse, or anthro of some sort at least. She's doing a photo shoot. One by one, she eats people the screen. There was a section it seemed in my mind, where she even devoured the camera / camera man.

I used the search option to look up animation under tags. Unfortunately I think it was done in a forum section here, so I don't know how embedded it would be, nor if it's actually still here, was here at all. I'm almost positive the animations weren't at Deviant Art, simply for the fact the art is very, 'adult'. That's why I am thinking it was here. UNLESS, I had found it somewhere on giantesscity.com, and in that case, I apologize in advance if that's true.

I believe I just namely remembered it because of the fact, it stood out so much. It was like the best animation I had seen of its creation date. I remember great throat bulges, I believe the voress even digested her victims. It seemed like some got devoured feet first, while others, simply head. So the biggest thing I remember, is that it was an animation, and for the most part, you had to click somewhere on the screen / item, to advance it. And that there were multiple victims. It was in color.

Again,

I appreciate any help trying to locate what I am talking about, if someone can extend the time / and / or / knows what it is I am referring to.
joeburp22181
Participator

Re: Searching - Hi and low - (Request for link)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 am

The closest I can think of to what you describe is this.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Searching - Hi and low - (Request for link)

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Ha, yup! That's it. I can't believe I didn't remember it was Alpha, out of all people. I always look forward to their new flashes when they come out. I guess I just never really followed them much back then. It had been forever since I saw the video. But it was in a different section at the time, I think. So weird. (Edit) Hah, and no wonder, the video is over 3 years old.

Regardless,

Thanks so much for the quick return,

Joe!
joeburp22181
Participator

Return to Softvore