Poplitea joins the vore club

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Poplitea joins the vore club

Postby Poplitea » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:01 am

Hi guys!

So I've started drawing about a year ago and decided finally to get my own tablet! Have been uploading the art to FA for a few weeks now, here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/poplitea/

Please feel free to critique, hope you like these!

Miltank, cyndaquil and hoothoot comic
Spoiler: show

Frog lady

Raichu

Lugia

Dragon at night
Poplitea
New to the forum

Re: Poplitea joins the vore club

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 am

Although I can't say I'm particularly fond of poke-men in vore, the frog-gal is more in keeping with my personal preferences and I'm liking what I'm seeing. I can, however, recommend more consistency with the drawing style. I think if you're gonna give your centerpiece solid outlines, her surroundings could also do with solid outlines, especially the foreground.

Other than that, I only have a couple minor suggestions you're free to experiment with or not.
- Making things that should be shiny shiny, such as the frog chick's skin or the water behind her. I'm assuming it's a river because of its slope but shine would help distinguish the ripples if it's actually a lake.
- Shading and tinting not with darker/lighter values of the same color but slightly bluish shadows and yellowish highlights, particularly with sunlight as the piece's light-source.
- Touching up unsteady lines from up close after making them. The crest on the Lugia (if I have my terms right), for example, looks a little uneven in its roundness.

Sorry if I sounded more critical than I meant to be. Hope to see how you develop!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Poplitea joins the vore club

Postby Poplitea » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 am

Thank you for the criticism! I'm trying really hard to improve and these kinds of comments really do mean a lot to me. It's really hard for me to do clean lines since I'm more used to the pencil and the way you can kinda scribble with shorter strokes.
Poplitea
New to the forum

Return to Softvore