Looking for story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for story

Postby zerogundam » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:45 am

Hey, I'm trying to find an old story where a girl had a monster in the closet. He's hungry and wanted her to get some food for him or he'll eat her. She tried to call his bluff and ended up being his snack. Does anyone know where this story is? Thank you for any help in this.
zerogundam
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for story

Postby Fireborn7 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:45 pm

*Posting coz I'd love to read this too and want to be notified when it is found*
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby alternativeaccount2016 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm late, but damn now I want to find this too. Do you remember any details about it? What website it was posted on, girls name, description of monster, etc.?
alternativeaccount2016
New to the forum

Postby zerogundam » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 am

I don't remember her name and it was a generic monster.
The story started off with introducing as she would feed the monster in the closet or he'd eat her.
She was I'd say highschool/college age where she has had enough and called his bluff
He starts to eat her with him trying to call her bluff that she wasn't serious till she ended with being curled up in his belly.
Her mother breaks in and asks what is going on here and she replies in his belly "What does it look like? I'm busy digesting"
The last line of the story was her digesting saying, "I showed him I wasn't bluffing"
zerogundam
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore