Ritsu x Mio Yuri Vore; Has anyone saved this?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Ritsu x Mio Yuri Vore; Has anyone saved this?

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:34 pm

This was one of my favorites by Ragnarahk on DeviantArt.

Unfortunately, when he vanished, so did all his great and wonderful work.

So, I've got to know, has anyone saved his work?

I'd love to have this piece, as mentioned in the topic, just because it is amazing.

Oh, I should mention that I did try the wayback machine, with less than stellar results. >.>
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: Ritsu x Mio Yuri Vore; Has anyone saved this?

Postby BloodyMarie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Last edited by BloodyMarie on Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 am

BloodyMarie wrote:Are you talking about the set the image above belongs to?

Yes! That's it! Thank you for the fast reply.

There is another by him, that involves some girl falling from a tree into another girl's mouth, but I don't know the name of it. I wanted to look that one up but never got the chance.

There is an RPG made with RMXP (GTS Vore I think) that has an image from that same series in it (I believe it to be so anyway), if that helps with a reference.

I've not found too many F/F vore artists; gems like Ragnarahk are sorely missed....

sweetladyamy
---

Postby BloodyMarie » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:05 am

Last edited by BloodyMarie on Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:39 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I've not found too many F/F vore artists; gems like Ragnarahk are sorely missed....

For the record, Ragnarahk wasn't a vore artist, just someone who paid for commissions (and had great taste in doing so). Even though he deleted all his vore stuff from deviantart and here, I'm pretty sure most of the artists he used are still active.

As for the tree-related thing you're looking for, I saved most of Rag's gallery (or at least the same-size stuff) when he announced he'd be deleting, and I can't find it in my folder. But good luck.
RediQ
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 am

Thanks, Bloody-Marie.

RedmanQ; isn't a commission usually based off the ideas of the one paying for the commission? If so, that does mean both Ragnarahk and the commissioned artist/s get equal credit. It's a fact. lol

If I had the image I was thinking of in reference to the one I believed to have been Ragnarahk's that involved one girl falling into another girl's mouth at the ready, I'd upload it for others to see.

Well, thanks anyway. I may have some inspiration yet. ^^; <---btw this emoticon looks more like someone flipping off than a sweat drop.... :roll:

sweetladyamy
---

Postby RediQ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:54 am

Yeah, I wasn't saying that to discredit commissioners or anything. People who pay to get more vore content made are awesome. Just meant that he wasn't the one drawing his pictures.
RediQ
Participator

Return to Softvore