Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby deadpoolfan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:47 am

am i the only one who keeps thinking about Tokyo Ghoul whenever someone mentions societal cannibalism?
deadpoolfan
---

Postby PrimalPredilxion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Sooo I guess it's safe to say a society based on vore wouldn't last very long. :lol:
Maybe as a once a year type ritual thing. Women are eternally youthful and have to vore some poor bastard every year to keep that up. I'd be aight with that.
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy."
PrimalPredilxion
New to the forum

Postby Eyefull » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:04 pm

It'd be great if a vore world would work like the Blood Moon in Breath of the Wild. Every so often a Blood Moon rises and revives slain enemies, although in this case those eaten get brought back to life. Eventually, old age would be the final killer, but it would allow for lots of cool scenarios. Like prey trying and failing to get back at the one who digested them, predators seeking out a favorite meal to have again, or maybe even a pred getting eaten by a past meal of their's as a form of poetic justice!

But yeah, constant meals wouldn't work well. Though I wonder who would be where in the food chain if we didn't let what we find sexy influence our answers?
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Eyefull wrote:But yeah, constant meals wouldn't work well. Though I wonder who would be where in the food chain if we didn't let what we find sexy influence our answers?

Yes I'd be curious of that too. I will not claim I am never biased, because I know I can be. But common sense tells me one gender won't rule over the other, it will depend on each single person where they fall in the food chain.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:41 am

Eyefull wrote:It'd be great if a vore world would work like the Blood Moon in Breath of the Wild. Every so often a Blood Moon rises and revives slain enemies, although in this case those eaten get brought back to life. Eventually, old age would be the final killer, but it would allow for lots of cool scenarios. Like prey trying and failing to get back at the one who digested them, predators seeking out a favorite meal to have again, or maybe even a pred getting eaten by a past meal of their's as a form of poetic justice!

But yeah, constant meals wouldn't work well. Though I wonder who would be where in the food chain if we didn't let what we find sexy influence our answers?

Breath of the Wild also has stahl creatures so unless the predator also digests the bones, the prey would roam around at night as skeletons until someone kills them again or another blood moon rises. With vore, this can get even weirder in so many ways.
Jayezox
---

Postby carabina » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 am

I've always envisioned myself at the bottom of the food chain: I like to imagine RP worlds in which everything's potentially out to eat me. I tried playing preds a couple of times, but it just didn't work for me.
I think it's just a matter of personal tastes, and for me, M/f or ?/f is the way to go.
carabina
New to the forum

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:22 am

I'd rate ladies with everyone else in the fodder pool, but if I were to say a food chain rating in general, I'd say something akin to a rabbit.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:04 am

At the top, obviously!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:50 am

There can't be a middle? I mean, there's strong, powerful women but there's also the submissive, gentle ones. If not, i'll just pick top then.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:01 am

There is a Reason so many people learn the old saying that goes:

"Girls are made of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice".

:gulp:

They wear the sweet smelling perfume. The tasty lipstick. The edible underwear & lingerie.

OF COURSE Women are best suited to be Prey.

But... I only like WE (Women Eaten) style vore in the Make Believe World. I would never consider or want to be part of any Real Life Vore of a human being.
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am

y'know I've thought about this some more, and the conclusion i came up with (purely opinion based) is that: for a made up, third person STORY character, females lean more to the prey side, but when it comes to RPers and vore preferences of actual people, they're more on the pred side

Edit: actually, scratch that, i think it's the other way around
Last edited by deadpoolfan on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Swoocerini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

I'll go with a standard applicable to most progressive societies when I say their 'place' is the one they feel better suited for; pred, prey, observer, whatever. It's for the individual to decide, and it's highly contextualized.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Scattered through out. Some at the top some at the bottom and some in the middle
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 am

F/F is completely within my realm of appeal, so I prefer females on top of the food chain, but if one happens to eat another, that's how it goes.

I really dislike M/f, and have no eroticism for feral or ?/f, leaving me just mildly grossed out by it.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Marrickmiddler » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Oddly enough, middle or near the bottom in many cases.

If I happen to be involved, top.
Marrickmiddler
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:43 am

I honestly feel like men & women take up about the same space on the food chain, mostly so that it doesn't seem particularly odd or amazing when one overtakes the other. While I'm not big on M/m, it would be rational in my food chain. Sorta predators eating predators situation.

Besides, I don't think that one could say that taking revenge for attempting devourment by devouring the attempted pred themselves is a bad thing. All's fair in love & vore, after all :gulp:
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:39 am

Most of the time at the top, even outside of my own preferences Female on Male is far more common than Male on Female in vore art.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Although I`m a girl myself, I`ll be honest with myself and say that females are usually better prey. Whether it`s animal or human, males tend to be bigger and more aggressive than females, so men usually make better predators, because they`re usually more vicious, hungry, and scary-looking. Girls, on the other hand, are mainly smaller and weaker, they dress up in pretty clothes, and are just more petite in general. Males are also usually the pursuers when it comes to females and sexuality, especially in nature. So it`s not really that much of a surprise that the guys would mainly be the ones gobbling up all the pretty, tasty-looking girls. Not to mention girls usually wear perfume and stuff, so with that sweet smell, they`re pretty much asking to be eaten.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm

As a fan of predominantly female giant ferals and furries eating predominantly female humans and mice, they're all over the place! Depending on species. I don't hate guys in vore per se, but human male as a pred isn't my thing, and I find human women easier and more natural somehow to write as prey.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Slayer3345 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

You know, I've thought about this question for a little bit, and figured the best way to answer was through science!

Looking over what I briefly went through,while male behavior would suggest males being the predator, nature dose not agree with this. In every instance that I know of self cannibalize among animals, it is the female that eats the male. Curious, I pondered on the idea looking at the reasoning behind it. That's when it accord to me that if nature made males the predator, then they would eat every single female until it wiped itself out. Females do not have the same drive as males do when it comes to eating, making them more in control, and the females can still give birth, meaning the species is more likely to live on. So, assuming that humans follow the flow of nature, which would be the case more than likely, then females would be the predators while males would be the prey.

Now, I might of missed something. I only went into this briefly. If you have something to add that I didn't touch up on, feel free to comment. I know I'm not an expert. I'm just going off what I know.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore