Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby TETRO » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm a male and I consider my self in the middle of the food chain. I like a good mix of male and female predators and prey, so I'd say for me, it really depends on the scenario and characters. There are some girls I'd happily eat, and some that could probably make a good meal out of me.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm

No big surprise, men are lower on the food chain in most people's preference.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby jackson22222 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Edit: double posted
Last edited by jackson22222 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby jackson22222 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

I generally prefer seeing female prey, but then that is because I see vore as not just sexually arousing, but almost like a sex act in and of itself, and being straight, that appeals to me, in the same way I wouldn't enjoy a guy being pegged by a woman (with the exception of shota). That said, I also like female preds, simply because, since the majority of the focus is on the pred, I like looking at girls, rather than guys.

Plus, given that I envision myself exclusively as the pred, rather than the prey, it kind of comes naturally. That said, I have had some occasional fantasies as a female/futa pred with female prey, but that is another thing all together. Honestly, the ideal scenario would be me and a female/futa enjoying a bunch of tiny girls together, both as snacks, and as toys.

In short, if F/F is not an option, it is kind of a switch, depending on what is the more focused aspect of the artwork. After all, Cockvore is hot, but not that enjoyable if I can only see a bulge and maybe a foot sticking out, with the rest of the screen being taken up by a guy. As for when the female is pred, so long as there are scenes/panels that let me know that the pred is female, then I can go with both, especially when there is a larger focus on the female pred, rather than the male prey (though again I make an exception with futa/female prey on shota). Also one of the reasons I vastly prefer macro/micro over same sized, though same size has grown on me.

Best choice for me is a futa pred. They can do every kind of vore, and are still pleasant to look at.

In short for pred preference
futa
male/female (depending on focus)

Prey preference
futa/Female
male
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:06 am

I keep noticing a ton of people saying that female preds far outweigh male. Yes that's probably true - in the fan community! Let's not forget that whenever vorelike situations are portrayed in regular media, it's usually PAINFULLY biased in favor of male preds.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoBound » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 am

rudeman wrote:I keep noticing a ton of people saying that female preds far outweigh male. Yes that's probably true - in the fan community! Let's not forget that whenever vorelike situations are portrayed in regular media, it's usually PAINFULLY biased in favor of male preds.

I don't really agree there, off the top of my head I can name two pieces of 'regular' media that feature male preds (law of ueki, Fairy tail) , and even then it's only one character in each, usually it's either an animal with no defined gender (any movie about a giant snake or possibly worm) or a woman (Men in Black 2 springs to mind first and foremost)
NekoBound
New to the forum

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 am

Nothing is more delicious than a beautiful squirming woman on the plate. Female prey to gobble up
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Emi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 am

I'm not a guy, but I'd definitely say that girls are food. For men, for giant women, for animals. In any type of vore, female preys are always more delicious than male preys. Even when I buy a chicken, I prefer it to be female - in this case, her meat is tastier.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:20 am

The exact food chain depends on the setting (ie: what other species are in play), but the female of a species always always always goes above the male. Sometimes directly above, sometimes very far above, but always above.
Least imo; and that's because for me vore is an extension of a larger 'woman worship' kink - so no matter the personal characteristics of a woman, I'll always rank her above every man.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Kirah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 am

rudeman wrote:I keep noticing a ton of people saying that female preds far outweigh male. Yes that's probably true - in the fan community! Let's not forget that whenever vorelike situations are portrayed in regular media, it's usually PAINFULLY biased in favor of male preds.

Other than that, men are usually more likely to be portrayed as "dominant" in mainstream media (and IRL too). Not entirely sure why this is reversed in the vore community, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to see a change of pace, in a world where dominant men permeate every possible aspect of pop culture.
Last edited by Kirah on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:31 am

Let's also not forget most vore situations in media suck anyway and are few and far between. Compare that to just looking at the uploads on this site and it massively overtakes vore scenarios in media where the creators might not even know what vore is.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:52 am

Kirah wrote:

Other than that, men are usually more likely to be portrayed as "dominant" in mainstream media (and IRL too). Not entirely sure why this is reversed in the vore community.

Indeed. Before finding this community and thinking that I'm alone in the world, I thought vore is M/f or at least M/m by default. This is like... when you mention such a professions as "docker" or "builder", or "big weight loader", or "train driver", we always imagine a man, but never a woman. The same about "vore pred" without mentioning gender for me always was man by default, and when discovered this forum, I was VERY SURPRISED (for me - sadly:((() that 90% of all pred characters in the comminity are females.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Gelenor » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:01 am

Well When I started on this site I was one of those people who only liked F/M. However as my mind has been corrupted and my tastes have expanded I now have this opinion. Any gender can be any role. F/f, M/M, F/M, M/F, and everything in between. I don't really put restrictions on who can be what. While I do lean more towards female preds, I still love me some male preds. Although Futa's are probably my favorite.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby coop500 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:

Let's also not forget most vore situations in media suck anyway and are few and far between. Compare that to just looking at the uploads on this site and it massively overtakes vore scenarios in media where the creators might not even know what vore is.

Again I must agree with the dragon, hardly any media vore is worth watching and what little of it that is worth it, it is mainly female. Like MIB2

Also, how do you check the gender of the chicken you eat? Do they put it on the package now? Or do you raise your own chickens?
coop500
???

Postby Kamelagram » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am

coop500 wrote:Also, how do you check the gender of the chicken you eat? Do they put it on the package now? Or do you raise your own chickens?

It's basic industry from what I understand. Things like chicken nuggets usually consist of mostly male, since farmers will typically not raise roosters to full adulthood due to getting a bigger profit out of hens(due to egg laying capabilities) for the same amount of food. However full grown chickens you buy are typically female, since once a hen runs out of eggs(They have a max production of about 300 eggs) they are butchered for their meat. There are always outsiders, like the odd rooster that will be saved so the hens can continue reproducing till the breeding stock is too old, but it's pretty standard. Also you can request custom meat preferences from your local butchers, I knew a woman who tended to order.... less often used cow parts to make special dog food for her pets.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot my opinion on the actual thread discussion. I greatly prefer males as the be all end all apex predators. Females are only prey in my book.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 am

Hah that happens! I was way too curious of the chicken thing myself. Also, yuck on the cow parts. Thanks for the nice answer though! Foodchain discussion may continue lol.
coop500
???

Postby Eyefull » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 am

Actually, something that just occured to me: in cases where the pred's sex is left ambiguous (snakes, plants, other feral creatures where you can't tell without the description), the prey are almost always female. There are some exceptions, but those are few and far between. I can't tell if this speaks to the "damsel in distress" scenario (which is also something to think about), or if it speaks more to where women as a whole land on this food chain.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby NaughtyMaggcat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 am

Its rather strange for me.. I usually like Female and Futa preds but for some reason I really like Anthro male preds with human female prey. Maybe its some sort of damzel in distress fantasy of mine but I really dont know why It has to be anthro male preds.. maybe it feels less awkward for me to see a hungry beast gulp down an attractive girl instead of a human.
NaughtyMaggcat
New to the forum

Postby jackson22222 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:09 am

Gelenor,

High five for top tier taste in futa pred mate!
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby iorn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 pm

I would have ranked females on the top of the food chain, but I've seen several shotas, and a femboy devour predatory woman...

Soo...
Females aren't apex predators and neither are males. They more or less stand in the middle of the foodchain below the glorious attack chopper master race, which transcends gender.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore