Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby Artemis » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Slayer3345 wrote:Now, I might of missed something. I only went into this briefly. If you have something to add that I didn't touch up on, feel free to comment. I know I'm not an expert. I'm just going off what I know.

When you think about it, 1 male can impregnate say 10 females. That's 10 entire families at a time. 1 Female can only become pregnant once at a time. That's 1 family. So when it comes to repopulation and ensuring the survival of the species, you're right to observe that females are dramatically more important. This is part of why you see a lot of male-only armies throughout history. The logic is that if you suffer any devastating losses, you'll be much better equipped to recover the population in a much shorter span of time if most of your females survive, helping ensure your kingdom's survival. The necessity of this strategy in modern times for powerful modern countries with hilariously inflated populations is of course highly questionable, but if we were to very suddenly just start eating each other on a massive scale...

We'd be a lot better off from the perspective of the species' survival if it were the women doing the eating. 'Course, we'd be even more incredibly better off if nobody did the eating. But y'know--Clearly we had our reasons for ignoring that option.

But let's say that were the case. Let's say vore is just a thing and yeah we need to make sure the females we want reproducing aren't getting eaten. Biologically speaking, that just means it's smart to send the men to eat our enemy's women to protect our women--something ancient armies would have done--only with y'know--rape and murder instead of vore. So really, there is some complications there. We'd have to stop being a tribalist society in order for the amazon fantasy to truly become a reality, something that is unfortunately unrealistic from a survival of the fittest perspective.

I'm going to go ahead and coin the term Vorefare for what I just described.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:29 am

there is nothing more natural then a man digesting in the tummy of a girl
stu
New to the forum

Postby Kalnareff » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:39 am

Honestly I enjoy the shapes of a lady sliding down in that body of mine ♥
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cure4thecold » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Top of the food chain!
Cure4thecold
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:27 pm

stu wrote:there is nothing more natural then a man digesting in the tummy of a girl

Except for a sweet young lady digesting in the stomach of a guy!

8)

All of the vore orientated verbs and phrases are used to describe women:
- Sweet
- Good Enough to Eat
- Delicious

They wear the sweet smelling perfume & body lotion, the flavored lipstick, and even the edible underwear!

"Girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice".

:gulp:
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 pm

Snapper314 wrote:
stu wrote:there is nothing more natural then a man digesting in the tummy of a girl

8)

- Sweet
- Good Enough to Eat
- Delicious

They wear the sweet smelling perfume & body lotion, the flavored lipstick, and even the edible underwear!

I approve of this message~

But really, no gender combo is more 'natural' then the others, get off the high horse people~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MelancholyClownD » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:11 am

Snapper314 wrote:

Except for a sweet young lady digesting in the stomach of a sexy woman!

FTFY and i agree. :wink:
Last edited by MelancholyClownD on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby MelancholyClownD » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:11 am

Accidental double post, pls delete.
Last edited by MelancholyClownD on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Slayer3345 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:27 am

Artemis wrote:
Slayer3345 wrote:Now, I might of missed something. I only went into this briefly. If you have something to add that I didn't touch up on, feel free to comment. I know I'm not an expert. I'm just going off what I know.

When you think about it, 1 male can impregnate say 10 females. That's 10 entire families at a time. 1 Female can only become pregnant once at a time. That's 1 family. So when it comes to repopulation and ensuring the survival of the species, you're right to observe that females are dramatically more important. This is part of why you see a lot of male-only armies throughout history. The logic is that if you suffer any devastating losses, you'll be much better equipped to recover the population in a much shorter span of time if most of your females survive, helping ensure your kingdom's survival. The necessity of this strategy in modern times for powerful modern countries with hilariously inflated populations is of course highly questionable, but if we were to very suddenly just start eating each other on a massive scale...

We'd be a lot better off from the perspective of the species' survival if it were the women doing the eating. 'Course, we'd be even more incredibly better off if nobody did the eating. But y'know--Clearly we had our reasons for ignoring that option.

But let's say that were the case. Let's say vore is just a thing and yeah we need to make sure the females we want reproducing aren't getting eaten. Biologically speaking, that just means it's smart to send the men to eat our enemy's women to protect our women--something ancient armies would have done--only with y'know--rape and murder instead of vore. So really, there is some complications there. We'd have to stop being a tribalist society in order for the amazon fantasy to truly become a reality, something that is unfortunately unrealistic from a survival of the fittest perspective.

I'm going to go ahead and coin the term Vorefare for what I just described.

From a human stand point, I will agree with this. For the case of warfare (or vorefare, lol [Just released late from E3: Call of Duty: Modern Vorefare]), it would make sense for the males to go and eat the enemy's women, but that's also assuming all male army. You could, in theory (especially with how the army works now and days), have a specialized unit of only females to do that while the men do normal war shooting at each other.

That being said... in nature, the females do sometimes come of to be the bigger and stronger of the set. Granted, this did not happen in the evolution of humans, but what's to stop evolution from taking that route? As long as the right circumstances to the environment and behavior are met, we might see that in humans, we'll never know. This is why I love Science. There are endless possibilities.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:54 am

Wikipedia wrote:Males of the genus Tidarren amputate one of their palps before maturation and enter adult life with one palp only. The palps are 20% of male's body mass in this species, and detaching one of the two improves mobility. In the Yemeni species Tidarren argo, the remaining palp is then torn off by the female. The separated palp remains attached to the female's epigynum for about four hours and apparently continues to function independently. In the meantime, the female feeds on the palpless male.[31] In over 60% of cases, the female of the Australian redback spider kills and eats the male after it inserts its second palp into the female's genital opening; in fact, the males co-operate by trying to impale themselves on the females' fangs. Observation shows that most male redbacks never get an opportunity to mate, and the "lucky" ones increase the likely number of offspring by ensuring that the females are well-fed.[
deadpoolfan
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:24 pm

deadpoolfan wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:Males of the genus Tidarren amputate one of their palps before maturation and enter adult life with one palp only. The palps are 20% of male's body mass in this species, and detaching one of the two improves mobility. In the Yemeni species Tidarren argo, the remaining palp is then torn off by the female. The separated palp remains attached to the female's epigynum for about four hours and apparently continues to function independently. In the meantime, the female feeds on the palpless male.[31] In over 60% of cases, the female of the Australian redback spider kills and eats the male after it inserts its second palp into the female's genital opening; in fact, the males co-operate by trying to impale themselves on the females' fangs. Observation shows that most male redbacks never get an opportunity to mate, and the "lucky" ones increase the likely number of offspring by ensuring that the females are well-fed.[

The praying Mantis female I think eats her mate as well. In most animal species its the female that is larger, stronger and calls the shots.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 am

AMCJavelin wrote:
deadpoolfan wrote:

The praying Mantis female I think eats her mate as well. In most animal species its the female that is larger, stronger and calls the shots.

Ehh, I wouldn`t say that. Yes, there are many animal species where the female is bigger and stronger than the male, but that`s mostly in insects such as the Black Widow and the aforementioned praying mantis. But in most animals, such as birds, reptiles, and mammals, the male is usually the dominant role.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 pm

TBH, seeing the curvy and sexy body of a woman appearing as a bulge in a guy's stomach is hot, so I say they're the food.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote:This mostly comes from something I couldn't get out of my head last night, and would like some guys to give their perspective on this. What role do you think girls best suit in vore? Assuming F/F is out of the question, are we better suited to be ferocious, man eating beasts... or meek little morsels, just waiting to fill your guts? If you could make these roles a reality, would you?

Bonus points for actually giving a food chain ranking. Personally, Is put myself somewhere between a slug and a sea anemone.

Edit: I guess I should clarify that this question basically is "Do you prefer female preds or female prey." Not saying that you have to only like them in one role or the other, just which would you choose if you could only have one.

Female preds are what I prefer. Especially in non-fatal situations. It's pretty rare for someone on here to come out and say they're a girl, I hope people don't harass you about it.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Birichino » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Snapper314 wrote:

8)

- Sweet
- Good Enough to Eat
- Delicious

Have you ever tasted perfume? It smells a lot better than it tastes and no, I didn't learn that on purpose.
If a girl wanted to, of course she could get an edible lotion and underwear, all kinds of equipment which would match better with her, but males have a sharp contrast of a naturally salty/umami flavor...or you can just doll up a trap and get a mostly-female experience, I suppose.

Point is, I wouldn't consider being slathered in products not meant to be eaten a pro for prey.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Birichino wrote:
Snapper314 wrote:

8)

- Sweet
- Good Enough to Eat
- Delicious

Have you ever tasted perfume? It smells a lot better than it tastes and no, I didn't learn that on purpose.
If a girl wanted to, of course she could get an edible lotion and underwear, all kinds of equipment which would match better with her, but males have a sharp contrast of a naturally salty/umami flavor...or you can just doll up a trap and get a mostly-female experience, I suppose.

Point is, I wouldn't consider being slathered in products not meant to be eaten a pro for prey.

Female pred fan discrediting all over male pred fan's fantasies again? Move along, nothing to see here lol.

We all have fantasies that make no sense, what difference does it make again?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:50 pm

Snapper314 wrote:Except for a sweet young lady digesting in the stomach of a guy!

8)

- Sweet
- Good Enough to Eat
- Delicious

I couldn't agree with you more. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 pm

Slayer3345 wrote:From a human stand point, I will agree with this. For the case of warfare (or vorefare, lol [Just released late from E3: Call of Duty: Modern Vorefare]), it would make sense for the males to go and eat the enemy's women, but that's also assuming all male army. You could, in theory (especially with how the army works now and days), have a specialized unit of only females to do that while the men do normal war shooting at each other.

Well, the idea of an all male army has been very popular throughout history because of the whole "We'll recover hundreds of times faster if our women are okay in the event of a catastrophic loss" bit. We still haven't even completely escaped that idea. If I had to take a guess, that's probably why the draft is still men-only. Though, you'd really have to ask government officials about that. Society decided a long time ago that it didn't even want a draft and the government just kinda decided to ignore the people. So it's not really a societal thing at this point.

That being said though, an all male or very heavily male army is pretty likely in the context of reality. But the problem with acknowledging that gun warfare exists is that it immediately outclasses vorefare and there's no longer a reason for vore to be involved at all. Just use guns; they do the job a lot better. Y'know? So that brings us back to "No one is the predator". Awkwardly, if combat revolves around vore we'd probably wind up with a metric ton of M/M and vore would wind up being considered a guy thing. A tad tragic, if you ask me. I'd have to be a tomboy in that universe! O~hohoho ...Actually, smashing that 'glass ceiling' that sounds fun. What am I talking about again?

But yeah. Given the nature of humanity and the history of sexism as we can see it now, it is likely that men would be societally considered to be at the top of the food chain in that universe, however much like real life this would be based on prejudice rather than practice. If men actually started targeting women and it became a gender war, things would change radically.

coop500 wrote:Female pred fan discrediting all over male pred fan's fantasies again? Move along, nothing to see here lol.

We all have fantasies that make no sense, what difference does it make again?

"Male pred fan getting defensive over other people's preferences" is also a valid stereotype. Nothing wrong with people speculating, y'know. He is kinda right, after all. Perfume is downright vile. I wouldn't be surprised if it's toxic in some cases too. Probably enough to make a lot of people throw up. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if boys started wearing it if it turned out to be an effective pred deterrent. I'm sure cologne isn't much better either...

Which is why when I want to play with "perfume" I just use more natural fragrances. One of my characters has a habit of getting curry powder all over herself. A far more immersive way to play with alluring scents. I'd be just a tad unimpressed if someone just conveniently handwaved actual perfume as being delicious. Just a little uninspired, y'know?
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aviannapper » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 am

AMCJavelin wrote:The praying Mantis female I think eats her mate as well. In most animal species its the female that is larger, stronger and calls the shots.

The female is a static gene keeper, the male is a dynamic gene modifier. Therefore, creatures with sexual reproduction better survive than creatures with asexual reproduction.
Because of this, females are larger than males in those species that tend to decrease in size with evolution (insects were much larger).
Those species in which the male is larger than the female, increase in size over time (this refers to mammals, for example horses in the past were the size of a rabbit). :idea:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby smiley » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:04 pm

To be honest, even if it where possible. I can't really see vore having an impact on the battlefield at all. Not even during pre-firearm times.
You would basically have to wrestle someone to the ground, keep them down, strip them of all their armor and clothes and do a full body&cavity search to see if they may have sharp objects hidden on or inside them (If getting swallowed was a serious risk people would start doing that automatically). And after swallowing them you now have to carry their full weight around with you slowing you down and throwing you off balance. You would also have to remove your own armor and clothing around your belly making you even more vulnerable. (Infact after eating someone you're probably better off just retreating from the battlefield)

Now consider doing all that while your standing on the front row of a battlefield formation in the middle of a fight.
You would need to find a way to grab someone without his buddy's stabbing you and then pull them back through the (possibly tightly packed) lines behind you. Which might also leave a temporary weakspot in your formation that the enemy could exploit, so I don't think your own buddys or commander would appreciate this at all.
Now of course after you made it to your own back line you would be able to swallow your catch in relative safetly. Tough again, you yourself would probably be in no condition to contribute to the fight afterwards.

The only instances where I can see vore getting used is in situations where the pred is in no danger and the prey is already completely defenceless. Or during more controlled situations like a tournamant, duel, or gladiator match.
smiley
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore