Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 pm

At the bottom. Right next to guys. And anything in between. And any dioecious living thing.
If we really want to talk about the natural way of things, the species that doesn't even have such distinctions is the biologically superior species. You will live and die by the will of the most basal lifeforms on earth.

If we're applying non-human dietary behaviors to thinking humans then let's at least set the record straight.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:At the bottom. Right next to guys. And anything in between. And any dioecious living thing.
If we really want to talk about the natural way of things, the species that doesn't even have such distinctions is the biologically superior species. You will live and die by the will of the most basal lifeforms on earth.

If we're applying non-human dietary behaviors to thinking humans then let's at least set the record straight.

If you want to get REALLY down into it, bacteria are the ultimate predator. :v Damn prokaryotic organisms!
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 pm

TheDragonDrake wrote:
Xenenderson11 wrote:At the bottom. Right next to guys. And anything in between. And any dioecious living thing.

If you want to get REALLY down into it, bacteria are the ultimate predator. :v

If you want to get Really into it...
The Shoggoth rules all!!! Our planet was seeded by cosmic monstrosities transcending human understanding!!! Our species was designed as food for uncaring, unfeeling gods and everything we've ever done to understand sex and biology has been all for naught!!! ALL HAIL THE GREAT OLD ONES!!! ALL HAIL THE GREAT OLD ONES!!!
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby at_tltb » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 am

Low.

That's why my girls are so special.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 am

at the bottom with all the other small, tasty things in life.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 am

As someone who's into F/m, being that 'm', I go for the females gobbling the males.

That said, in my fantasies, the vore situations are not a feature of the greater ecosystem. It's generally some specific occurrence due to special circumstances. Were those circumstances reversed (in fantasies other than mine) then there's nothing to prevent the guy from eating the girl.

That said, I also like those scenarios where the femme fatale only appears human, but is in fact some different sort of creature who moves through human society - kind of like a vampire, but then able to shrink her prey down and swallow them whole (because that's just more arousing to me). In one half-written story, she's the descendant of a pre-Christian Irish Goddess who put her last energies into her daughter to have her revenge on the Christian men who pillaged her island.

In most of my stories, however, the mechanism that allows for her to shrink him (me) is something that's left undefined; something that does not greatly pertain to the focus of the story - the swallowing.

Regarding the other debates here, I agree that whatever the situation in nature, this is about fantasy and preference rather than about empirical correctness. Regarding empirical correctness, most of those rare situations of sexual cannibalism don't seem to be particularly enticing, but if it helps you justify your preferences, or somehow adds to them - whatever floats your boat, man/ma'am.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightmareX7 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:35 pm

On the bottom. I view women as being prey, and very tasty prey at that.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:36 pm

NightmareX7 wrote:On the bottom. I view women as being prey, and very tasty prey at that.

I agree with that notion.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Afogutu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 am

At the top where they belong. No male preds on my story universe.
Afogutu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:09 am

at_tltb wrote:Low.

That's why my girls are so special.

I agree with this!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:13 am

NightmareX7 wrote:On the bottom. I view women as being prey, and very tasty prey at that.

Yup.

Women are soft, and sweet. They wear sweet smelling perfume and candy flavored lipstick. Like the old saying goes: "Girls are made of sugar and spice & everything nice."

:gulp:
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:43 am

I honestly don't care.
Female predators are acceptable, female prey will end up in exactly the same state as male.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:58 am

For me females are preds plain and simple...and I am their food...
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby chechico » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 am

For me in the meanwhile. Females are prey, male prey is just not my cup of tea
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:28 pm

No love for male preds, I guess. :(
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Speaking as a pred? They're at the bottom.

Speaking as prey? They can be at the top.

As a switch male, I'm pretty versatile when it comes to females. It all depends on who I'm playing as at the time. That being said, I have a preference for male press, but I still enjoy the occasional plump female predator.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:14 am

Above boys, that's for sure!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:No love for male preds, I guess. :(

1) This thread specifically addresses men and asks our opinion of women in a vore context.
2) Vore fetishists are mostly prey.
3) Thus female prey is rarely, if ever mentioned here.
4) This leaves females with the predator, observer and feeder roles.
5) The latter two roles are not necessary for vore to function, thus they are less common than the first.
6) Hence the overabundance of male prey and female preds.

As a male pred it's not my preference either, but there you have it.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Snapper314 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:49 pm

stearwing wrote:
PlasmaTech225 wrote:No love for male preds, I guess. :(

1) This thread specifically addresses men and asks our opinion of women in a vore context.
2) Vore fetishists are mostly prey.

Speak for yourself. I'm a male and NEVER prey. Prey are weak helpless victims and that is never me.

3) Thus female prey is rarely, if ever mentioned here.

Which is a damn huge shame for straight guys who don't ever think of themselves as victims or prey. :evil:
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Christess12 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:15 am

I am a guy and love being prey, I love the dominance aspect of it and the pred having complete control over my fate.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore