For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Postby linthia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Probably my young or old sister, or my young cat or my pregnant dog if I would be at house... Or a cow, or maybe having more a chance that it would be a horse, as where I live is the countryside if I wouldn't be already gurgling in my sister's stomach...
linthia
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 am

TastyTales' comment made me think of something. I would probably be the predator if vore was real in school. I was a fat kid that was bullied back in the day and I really wanted to do whatever it took to be left alone. Eventually, giving them some evil glares and doing other things to make them think I'd, in their words, "go ape shit" on them made them back off. Letting my stomach take care of them would also work.
Jayezox
---

Postby ILikePancakes21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 am

Im pretty sure my sister would eat me at the first possible chance, we both are into vore and we both know it. She is more of a pred while I am more prey.
I think she would just storm into my room and devour me.
ILikePancakes21
New to the forum

Postby linthia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 am

ILikePancakes21 wrote:Im pretty sure my sister would eat me at the first possible chance, we both are into vore and we both know it. She is more of a pred while I am more prey.

And be added as padding on her body forever ;_;
linthia
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:30 am

linthia wrote:
ILikePancakes21 wrote:Im pretty sure my sister would eat me at the first possible chance, we both are into vore and we both know it. She is more of a pred while I am more prey.

And be added as padding on her body forever ;_;

They can eat me too if they like :D
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Huge prehistoric creatures like Giganotosaurus, Spinosaurus, Tylosaurus, Cave Lion, Megatherium, Megalania, or Titanoboa.
Humanoid monsterboys like Nagas, Mermen, Demons, aliens, giants, etc...
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrCaius » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 pm

post deleted
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 am

DrCaius wrote:

That's a hot scenario and you need to get your sister on this site... as a female pred she'll be popular. :-D

Sure xD
linthia
Participator

Postby MelancholyClownD » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 am

Probably my girlfriend. She did say i tasted "good" before so, yeah. At least i'd go down her gullet as a happy man. :D
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Blackhouse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Kinda hoping that if something ever ate me, it'd be a hippopotamus. Something about them just get me going.
But then I remembered where I lived and there ain't no hippos anywhere near here. Either a hippo or that chunky lady next door. Yeah.
Blackhouse
New to the forum

Postby eatashley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm

I don't have too many natural threats where I am, but I bet a friend would probably eat me after some convincing, or even just a hungry coworker who forgot their lunch
eatashley
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Most definitely some dog or cat somewhere eventually.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby gibrick » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:13 am

For me it'd probably be my roommate and I can actually prove this to
First she tends to sleep eat especially when stressed, second she likes to eat food, third she's actually trying to gain weight (she's underweight due to high metabolism). Could probably work the digested prey turned into tits and ass as well seeing as to how she wants both those increased and sometimes we get on each other's nerves. :lol:
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Postby KupoLuna » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:39 pm

As of my life right now, my wife xD. Which I'm okay with :gulp: :gulp:
Moon Magic~
KupoLuna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vairocana » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:39 am

My area is surrounded by plants. And the occasional snake. Hmm. One of those will like take me and have me for lunch as I make my way to the Mailbox.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:22 pm

I`d probably be eaten by some guy I`d come across in public who I just happened to stare at for too long `cause he was hot or whatever. I tend to do that a lot.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dangerguy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 am

I once had a puppy love-fueled girlfriend in third grade named Alexandria. I was really the lovey-dovey type, so I probably would've fed myself to her as a token of my love. And years later, after she slurped me down and squeezed me out, I'd look down below with a big grin on my face as she would have virtually no memory of me except that I had a little bit of a thing for her and that I made myself a meal for her. :lol:

Either than that, I bet that my sisters and brother would tease me of eating me until 'one day', or some rando person who would find me as an easy meal.
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Whatever what that I WANT to swallow me whole, I am sure whatever it is will be the complete opposite of what I want to happen to me. That's what I think will happen if it became possible.

If I want a fish to swallow me, it would probably be a snake that gets me.

If i want a large cobra to swallow me, it would probably end up being a lion that kills me.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Wanderer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:01 pm

Assuming everything CAN eat, and has at least SOME desire to eat, and this all occurs overnight, and we wake up knowing what's happened:

my doggo is small, and sleeps in a kennel, so I'm safe from him, I'd probably release him out the front door in the morning, considering how things are probably gonna go. Be free little friend, go, swallow squirrels whole or something

My upstairs neighbors (my cousin and his girlfriend) leave for work before I do, no worries there, doubt my cousin would be inclined to eat me anyway, though his girlfriend is attractive, if it comes to that

So I head to work, I work with about 3 guys and 14 women, 10 of whom are attractive and I'd like to be eaten by. I'd arrive at work early, stay in my car until one of the attractive girls is going in and either go up to her trying to look tasty, or taunting/inviting her to eat me if need be

I'd say I've got a pretty good shot at being a pretty coworker's breakfast

If I can't get a pretty coworker to eat me, I'll take off and head to the university in town. Since it's summer the population is smaller, but you still see plenty of attractive co-eds walking around, I'd get near them, give any guys or large dogs or whatever a wide berth, and hope I get lucky at that point
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Deleted~
Last edited by GreenFrogH on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore