For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Postby granblue » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

I like how everybody here has these sexy fantasy answers, when the reality is, if EVERYTHING was capable of vore, we'd all get eaten by dust mites or mosquitos or something.
granblue
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:53 pm

I'm just assuming relative strength is still a factor, so you could easily swat away a mosquito or something trying to get you

or just bugs don't count, cuz that's silly
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StomachQueen37 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 pm

granblue wrote:I like how everybody here has these sexy fantasy answers, when the reality is, if EVERYTHING was capable of vore, we'd all get eaten by dust mites or mosquitos or something.

Yeah, I just discounted insects as a bit of a copout answer. And I'm not sure that waking up in my pet rabbit is really that "sexy," unless you like girls in their pajamas getting eaten by small, fluffy animals.

Who am I kidding? There's portably hundreds of people on this site who love that.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote:
Yeah, I just discounted insects as a bit of a copout answer. And I'm not sure that waking up in my pet rabbit is really that "sexy," unless you like girls in their pajamas getting eaten by small, fluffy animals.

Who am I kidding? There's portably hundreds of people on this site who love that.

not going to lie, while I would probably eat you instead, I wouldn't mind seeing a rabbit with a girl sized bulged in it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:49 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote:
granblue wrote:I like how everybody here has these sexy fantasy answers, when the reality is, if EVERYTHING was capable of vore, we'd all get eaten by dust mites or mosquitos or something.

Would this vore involve Hammer space? Could it also be non-fatal? If it were I'd ask to go on a tour of your digestive system.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby FreshMeat45 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:not going to lie, while I would probably eat you instead, I wouldn't mind seeing a rabbit with a girl sized bulged in it.

Agreed. I don't see how a cute girl in cute pajamas getting gulped by her own pet bunny couldn't be the sexiest thing I've heard all week.
FreshMeat45
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:31 pm

FreshMeat45 wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:not going to lie, while I would probably eat you instead, I wouldn't mind seeing a rabbit with a girl sized bulged in it.

Agreed. I don't see how a cute girl in cute pajamas getting gulped by her own pet bunny couldn't be the sexiest thing I've heard all week.

glad we agree.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

FreshMeat45 wrote:

Seeing this inspired me to draw basically this scene. A voraphile girl having just been willingly swallowed by her pet rabbit, and then willingly digested.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/408597

I think it turned out pretty well.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:08 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:
Seeing this inspired me to draw basically this scene. A voraphile girl having just been willingly swallowed by her pet rabbit, and then willingly digested.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/408597

I think it turned out pretty well.

looks nice.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Small insects and anything smaller are too small to hold my suspension of disbelief. My answer wasn't really a "sexy" one since it's any animal or person and not some hot girl I happen to walk by or anything. It could be some grumpy old man that got pissed off by my mere presence for all I know.
Jayezox
---

Postby EmmaV2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:27 pm

hmmm... On one hand, I don't really interact with a lot of animals. On the other, I doubt most girls would want to eat me... So I'm honestly not sure.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am

~Deleted!
Last edited by GreenFrogH on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby VelveteenDreams » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:01 am

I try to date a lot of taller or larger guys and gals; mostly gals. If vore were real, I would without a doubt end up inside my next girlfriend.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Oversized catfish are already capable of swallowing human children whole, although most evidence of it happening is apocryphal, and Burmese pythons are capable of swallowing adult humans (and larger animals, for that matter). Beyond these, even without the necessity of being swallowed whole, humans can theoretically be eaten by many animals, and occasionally do under [arguably] unfortunate circumstances. Most apex predators like bears, lions, tigers, and killer whales kill humans periodically; however, they don't often eat us anymore as they did our ancestors who were more vulnerable (as a species if not as individuals).

My point is that humans are already capable of being killed and eaten, even by other humans (which also happens periodically); however, as to the likelihood of it occurring, I don't believe the ability of creatures to swallow other creatures whole would significantly affect how often humans get eaten because humans, needing to be chewed or not, are called the most dangerous game for a reason. The German vorephile whose partner agreed to be eaten went to prison even though the prey-minded guy consented because it's still murder. Animals in the wild don't often get the chance to eat humans they kill because humans usually travel in numbers and, even when they don't, they have communities that go looking for them if they go missing. An animal hungry or scared enough may kill a human, but the nature of humanity's dominance of the planet means that it is far too dangerous to seek us out as regular prey.

Essentially, even if humans could be swallowed whole by anything, including other humans, the societal impact of eating and, thereby, murdering another human would still be harsh imprisonment or death; animals would still be as afraid of being shot by humans as they are now and the animals that weren't afraid would be hunted to extinction/limited to zoos; and carnivorous plants would either be carefully avoided or killed with herbicides/limited to botanical gardens. Humans haven't always been on the top of the food chain, and the odd one still gets eaten from time to time, but vore is, therefore, already possible, and, whether chewed or swallowed whole, eating a human is a bad idea under almost any circumstances with one main exception listed below.

To the answer the question I will choose something that can already eat us, and, if they could somehow grow huge and swallow us whole, they would be even more terrifying. It's not starving passengers from a crashed airplane; although, I understand their circumstances. I choose microorganisms. Specifically, the ones that consume and accordingly decompose our bodies when we die or, for very unlucky people who catch flesh eating bacteria, nasty parasites, or gangrene, before we die. In the end, any of us who aren't instantly preserved by dying in the vacuum of space (where some microorganisms can still survive for a surprising duration) are going to be eaten by the various microscopic organisms that cover and fill our bodies. Even the most peaceful death will ultimately end in vore.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Some positive / cheerful girl who unbirths me to make me less negative, since she hates how negative I can be. Probably what would happen.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Previous

Return to Softvore