For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 am

I'm sure there's no shortage of "If Vore Was Real What Would You Do?" threads. Instead, I have a slightly different question that would completely change the answer.

If vore was suddenly possible, and everyone and everything knew their new capabilities, what do you think would eat you?

Note that I didn't ask what you want to eat you, rather your best guess at what'll do you in. For this, I'm assuming everything is at least capable of fitting an entire person down its throats and in its gut, regardless of size difference. So anything from iguanas to snakes to other people are totally valid answers!

For me, I'm guessing half the world would be eaten by their pets overnight... so I'd probably wake up waist deep in my pet rabbit.

Edit: Oh! I forgot about plants! If any potentially carnivorous plants have more access to you than anything else, you're probably fertilizer!
Last edited by StomachQueen37 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Re: For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You

Postby Bright » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 am

Probably seagull harpy on my way to work.
Damn things are everywhere on my commute.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:38 am

Most likely either werewolf Ante(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEDL6X6zqRg & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COzkt6qph4) or an orca.

Or probably one of my cats. She always likes to nibble on my ears and nose, so I bet if she got the chance and I hadn't refilled the food bowl, I'd find myself scrunched up in her little stomach.
Last edited by DragonPrey3200 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TastyTales » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:41 am

Some douchebag in school who thought it'd be "a right larf" to do it. I seriously don't think I'd have made it out of my teen years if vore was real, kids are assholes.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:07 am

That depends on the situation honestly. I know you're not asking for specifics, but it depends on the situation. At the moment, I'm living in Wyoming, where there's not much for MILES around except wide open plains. I'm not exactly athletic, so I don't go walking on those plains very often, but this is Wyoming. If Vore became possible, probably an antelope or a buffalo or a wolf or any number of things. I'll be moving to Iowa eventually, and I'm not entirely sure what's there besides lots of birds, considering my mother works for a company that counts the birds that die by hitting the wind turbines out on wind farms. I'm kinda wanting to move to Florida though, eventually, so maybe an Alligator? Though I don't much relish the thought of hard vore.

Jumping off the spectrum here, with everyone knowing their capabilities, you and I know that there would be humans who would experiment with altering their bodies so they could be back on top of the food chain. So possibly someone in that situation, preferably female.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: For Prey: What Do You Think Will Eat You?

Postby Jamjo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Disregarding the size difference completely I would say probably my pup-dog (not quite puppy or dog yet) would get the idea x3
If not, then - well, wild moose tend to come around where I live quite a bit and they can be quite angry and defensively aggressive if they're momma mooses (I don't care that that's not how you spell it - that's how I spell it, damn it!) so I could be taking my puppy out one moment and quickly finding myself descending down the gullet of a hungry moose.... ultimately i could easily make peace with that... >.> and I would even wanna please it... squirm and bounce a little for it n' all
Jamjo
Participator

Postby RespectableLoonitic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Probably my ex boyfriend, he's into vore and he's a pred, so I'd probably end up feeding myself to him after a night of kinky sex, lol. He's only a small drive away, so it wouldn't be out of the question.
RespectableLoonitic
New to the forum

Postby DrCaius » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 pm

That's a very nice spin on the question OP.
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:10 pm

((Edit)) Nah, nevermind. I don't want to dwell on that guy anymore.

I'm changing my answer. I've had my pet ball python much longer than my ex... I'm sure she would have eaten me by now if she were able to. :P
Last edited by Rendezvore on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 pm

Kidnapped by a serpent cult and fed to a big snake!
We know being eaten by a big snake is possible and
I knew it as I heard many instances but not so much
the public,until the Indonesian story came out...

So yeah and I am going to write a short story series on
this actually,which we still know there are some cults
and snakes can eat people!
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Spilch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Only way I'm going down without a fight is a beautiful girl that seduces me into it. For everything else? cocks shotgun
Spilch
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:18 pm

I don't think humans would start to openly murder people just because now they can do it with their gastric system, and I don't know anyone who would personally want to eat me, except maybe that guy that sometime have that creepy habit of looking at me for extended periods, but chances are he'll ask me to eat him. I dunno he strikes me as the kind of person that might do this.

Would animals start being insane about it? I live in a city but birds are still everywhere. Or maybe I'll go to a place sometime and there'll be a dog there and he's going to sprint toward me but it's gonna eat me instead of craving affection? I'd eat myself if it can spare me from that potentially apocalyptic future.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Marrickmiddler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:01 pm

In the far far distant past, I only liked F/M and M/F scenarios. Those were all my conciousness knew, and everything else was weird/inconceivable to me.

Then I found this place. Suffice it to say that my tastes are almost universal now, although I have preferences (things I'm more usually in the mood for).

If you're speaking of scenarios where I'm (for a certain value of 'me' that encompasses all self-insert scenarios) prey, I usually prefer larger anthro females when being finicky, or if I'm lazy just some sort of (often sentient) pred who outsizes me and will target me preferentially. That's just hotter than the other possibilities, in a way.
Marrickmiddler
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 pm

My pet rats like to lick me so they would fight over me. In fact, any animal that would be attracted enough to my smell. Also, any people not afraid to do it.
Last edited by Jayezox on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jayezox
---

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 am

I would make sure a group of teenage girls would take me down and eat me. I would stick an apple in my mouth whilst nacked, ready to be devoured. I would walk into an all girls secondary school canteen, ensure all the main food the night before disappeared, and walk in at lunchtime when everyone is hungry. Hope that all the carnivores will pounce on me and start eating me. I could end up being eaten by hundreds of teenage girls where for a whole hour, everywhere I look are girls slobbering wet mouths and many sets of white teeth chewing into me to the bone while I lie there helpless but thrilled to be there lunch.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Syro1999 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 am

for me it'll probably be some random girl in my school who's a Yandere she'll catch me alone at my house maybe try and suck my dick then try and fuck me and if I then deny her she'll most likely try and eat me in the vore world
Syro1999
---

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:14 am

A frog or a dog most likey there's a lot of frogs on the campus lake i bike by every day its nice out ;p as for the dog almost everyone has one so could see my self out runing and geting feed to my roommates pet golden retriver when she go's out for a walk to XD not my top picks butt the most likey. and ya never know i may like being dog food lol ;P :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Probably any number of insects would benefit from this. Their small size promotes stealth, many have flight, and of course numbers. So I'd say most, if not all of us, would end up watching our bodies seemingly vanish into thin air, before ending up in the abdomen of a common household insect.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:43 pm

I couldn't imagine it would actually happen to me.

Not where I live, anyway.

If I moved back to Colorado (I didn't want to leave in the first place), plenty of opportunity.

But it's a total toss-up, really. Could be anything out there, but would be fun if it were a certain something or someone...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Marrickmiddler » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:58 pm

On 'normal' animals and other humans: The dogs I've lived with are barely let into the house proper. Probably a passing bird or insect (as above) if the 'size doesn't matter' thing is absolute. There are plenty of horses and cows I could theoretically have unfortunate run-ins with out there in the 'countryside' if it's larger preds only, but in that case I'd just never go camping. There are no other megafauna outside of zoos in my region, and the only one I've ever visited (alive) is a hippopotamus. An unfortunate accident would have to occur (or be arranged, hint hint).

Other humans... are a bit of a wildcard. I'd be far, far, FAR more skittish around folks who outstatured me, and way more groveling to boot. The paranoia will likely reach the point where I'd become a complete hikikomori/shutin if I managed to become financially independent.
Marrickmiddler
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore